Failed to Hate Part 1

Failed to Hate

Chapter 1

The phone rang in the middle of the night, or maybe past the midnight. Nearly dawn. The sound broke the silence of the room. Lazily he searched the phone as he struggled to woke up.

"...yes?"
"Chan? are you sleeping?"
"...yes, what is it?"
"Sorry, but can you pick me up? I can't walk home.."
"But...how about your work? Didn't you have to work all night?"
"Ah, I switched with Jongup"
"Hm..." there was a faint female voice in the back of the caller's.
"Bang, where are you? with whom?"
"Ah, well, to tell you the truth, I'm on a date, but it's finished for today" The young man called as Kim Himchan only drawn himself in a silence and again broke the awkward yet painful silence.
"...You can't take a taxi?"
"Hm? I don't have money, yah don't say such cold things!"
"I'm sleeping"'
Ah, something bad will happen, thats why I'm asking you. I wanna come back..ok Himchan? Hello? Himchan? Channie?" Himchan became weak when the other man called his name like that. The more he felt like melting, the more he loved the other one.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

The club let out the sound of beat music really loud. Some of people there saw Himchan entered and they greet him, asked how he was, where he had been and another etc. Himchan looked around, tried to find the caller, as some friends kept greeting him.

"Chan-ah! Why are you here at this hour?" a girl with pretty gummy smile greet him too.
"Ah, Hyosung noona, well, have you seen Yongguk?"
"What? you're here to pick up Yongguk again? Tsk, that childish brat!" Hyosung's friend, Hana, snickered on Himchan's purpose to came to the club.
"I saw him at the table in the back...on a date?" this time a young man, Kris, joined the conversation.
"What?! Again?!" Hyosung snapped Jungshin's words.
"That brat! I can't believe it! and he lives with Himchan, his lover..! It's so shocking!" Hyosung snapped again. Kris just laughed and agreed on Hyosung's words.
"Enough, it's not something we can laugh at, Chan is really indulgent towards Yongguk.." Hana said as she shaked her head.
"If you leave him, you could find a new lover, Channie" Himchan let out a small chuckle on his friend's suggestion and told them he need to find Yongguk.

The friends couldn't believe that there was a person like Kim Himchan who really could stand of Bang Yongguk. They felt it was really a waste of time that Himchan could do nothing to let Yongguk go. They also couldn't understand what Yongguk was thinking. If Yongguk was just play around, he'd better not be discovered. But, what they couldn't understand was Himchan. Himchan was cheated on and yet forgave everything that Yongguk was toyed with. As a man, didn't Yongguk feel guilty? By looked how Yongguk acted as usual around Himchan, they thought he didn't feel guilty at all, because Yongguk was fine either with women or men. Did Himchan took advantage of it? As far as they could remember, Himchan confessed to Yongguk when they were in senior high school, and before that, Yongguk was a normal straight man. But again, it was useless, no matter how and what Hyosung, Hana and Kris said, it was useless. Because at the end, no matter what was done, Himchan forgave everything, because he was completely taken up by Bang Yongguk.

///////////////////////////////////

Himchan found Yongguk as he saw his lover sat with a woman at the corner of the club, and flirted as usual. A pain stung his heart when he saw the view. eventhough it was usual for him, but still, it was painful to witnessed your lover flirted exactly in front of you. Yongguk waved at Himchan, stood up with the woman to walked towards Himchan while signaled him straight to the car. Then as Himchan drove, Yongguk and the woman flirted at the back seat.

"Ya Chan-ah, can we drive her back? Where do you live?" Yongguk asked the woman.
"XXXXX Apartment" the woman giggled, completely showed that she was drunk. Himchan couldn't hear anything and drove to the woman's place, he tried not to listened to the backseat conversation. But, Yongguk couldn't leave Himchan to just drove. He kept talking to Himchan too.

"Chan, are you listening to me? Cha-"
"I'm listening"
"So what, are you angry? cause you were sleeping?" But Himchan said nothing to Yongguk's questions.
"Poor guy, what does he do, Gukkie?" the woman asked.
"He is a part-timer and a college student, oh wow! where are you touching?"
"I'm touching your bulge~ hihi~ really byuntae!" The woman was really drunk.
"Don't touch things please, at least not in front of people"
"Why? the only other people is that driver" loud enough to be heard by Himchan, But he only kept silent.
"He isn't a driver" said by Yongguk.
"What? He is a friend?"
"No...my boyfriend" The flirting man eyed Himchan, yet the man was driving with his poker face.
"Hahahaha! Boyfriend? It's impossible Gukkie! Hnnh~ Stop it~!"
"Then dont struggle like that"
Another torture time for Himchan.

//////////////////////////////////////

[[ Himchan's POV ]]

I couldn't think anything beside went to bed, sleep then forget everything. But, Yongguk couldnt stop talking and tell me about his date. He offered me a cold beer but I couldn't take it, I just wanted to sleep.

"You're really angry because I was with a woman?"
"No, you always do that, I'm used to it now" I answered him coldly.
"Used to it, huh?" He suddenly hugged me from behind and y ears. My friends' question was ringing inside my mind, Why would you go out with a man like that?. it was what everyone who knew Yongguk told me.
"You're really cute babe, don't cry, I won't see her again. So, what if I played with new girls? Tell me"
"You're cruel Guk, you jerk..." Yongguk forced a kiss on my lips.
"But you love him, this jerk" I couldn't turned a table on his statement, I let him touched me. it was true, I loved him. In high school, Yongguk's rudeness towards girls was very famous. It seemed that he was always choosing girls alternately. I met him by chance and I fell in love with him. But even if it hurt, I preffered looking at him rather than being cruelly rejected, yet before we graduated I confessed. At that time, he even didn't say no or rejected me clearly. He said He would considered it, because he said I was beautiful and it could be really interesting to try have with a man. He was outrageous. That time, we did only once. I thought he would be satisfied and that would be the end, but I was wrong. Such an idiot you, Kim Himchan.

[[ end of POV ]]

///////////////////////////////////////////

[[ Yongguk's work place ]]


"Sorry for making you wait" The man served the food that his friends ordered.
"Thanks Guk! you're really serious at work today"
"Idiot, I'm always serious"
"Liar! ah Guk-ah, are you coming to the club tomorrow?"
"Yeah I am"
"It's been a long time since we saw Himchan, so invite him"
"Himchan? why?" Yongguk was a bit surprised on his friend's request.
"Everyone wanna see him"
"Hm..but he doesnt drink alcohol, beside you saw him few days ago Kris"
"Yes I saw him, its different with I wanna hang out with him, everyone wanna hang out with him. even he cant drink, just invite him tomorrow ok? we have a hotpot... hm.. what is it Guk? Is it because you don't want Himchannie to come? You won't be  able to have fun?" Himchan was really attract his friends. Himchan might not realize it but he had friendly aura that made people like being his friend.
"Idiot, it's not that. Ok, ok, I will invite him"
"Yongguk hyung! Will Himchan hyung come tomorrow?"
"Huh?" Yongguk turned around and found his co-worker, Moon Jongup, smiled like an idiot.
"You said you'll invite Himchan hyung for tomorrow?"
"Don't listen to what people say" Yongguk tried to denied.
"I heard that and I was also invited Hyung"
"Huh? And what if Himchan is coming...?"
"Actually, I'm Himchan Hyung's fan~ It's first time I met someone as cute as Himchan Hyung!" Jongup was really happy-go-lucky type of a man.
"Jongup-ah, are you......gay?" Yongguk eyed Jongup sharply.
"Wh..why?" Jongup was taken by surprised because of Yongguk's question.
"Because you're attracted to him" The older man answered casually.
"But Hyu..hyung! you're going out with him!"
"Whoever is fine, but I like girls" Yongguk left the younger one speechless.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////


[[ On a get-together night ]]


They were taken by surprised on how much Himchan could endure his drinks. they were having fun and remembered the old time. Laughed out loud on small mistakes and embarassing events.

"But the only great moment was how Himchan endure a lot of painful feeling because of Yongguk hahahahaha!" a friend laughed hard about Himchan's forgiveness. yet another friend continued talking about them.
"I thought when Yongguk got problem with pregnancy case, we thought you would leave him for good! hahaha!"
"Pre- pre- pre- pregnancy?!!!!!" 
"Ahahaha oh Jongup-ah you didn't know? it was with a model if we are not wrong, Yongguk was close to getting married!"
"Really?????!!!!" Jongup was really shock on the fact of Himchan and Yongguk's love story. 
"In the end, the model said it was all a lie!  hahahaha! But at that time, Himchan was really close to breaking up with Yongguk. Yongguk apologized and everything was forgiven, if it were me, I would have hit Yongguk hahaha..." Jongup eyed the couple as they switched the food they dislike to each other to eat. 

They kept talking about Himchan, the conversation was actually bothered Yongguk but he kept his cool. The friends suggested Himchan to change his looks and hairstyle. Jongup touched Himchan's hair and told him it would be good to see Himchan's makeover.

"It will be good on Himchan! you have to change Chan-ah! What do you think Guk?"
"Hm? Makeover?" He eyed Himchan who refused the makeover plan. "Sorry, but I like this kind of look on Himchan" He landed a small heated kiss on Himchan lips. It was obvious blushing red cheeks of Himchan's.

"Guk-ah, wh-why so suddenly...?" Himchan tried hard to cooled down the heat.
"Hm? I just wanted to kiss you, can't I?"
"....you can" Yongguk took Himchan to sat on his lap and hugged the latter. As he eyed Jongup and smirked, he kissed Himchan once again. Yongguk's smirk was like a statement, Himchan is mine. With that, Jongup looked away and clenched his teeth and fist in annoyed feeling.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

 

p.s: This is the first chapter, I hope the plot isnt moving too fast. if any critics, just comment below. if you have any idea for the story, tell me. Because this is the first time I write a story, moreover a fanfic. I don't know much about writing. ha ha ha. Comments and subscribe this story are mostly welcome. nice to know y'all. and sorry if there are too many dialogues. peace!