Mission Start!

Finding Mr. Tuan

Jessica Jung's POV

It's a sunny day and I'm off to the Principal's office to get permission to search for students here in our school and its alliance schools. I don't know but I feel so troubled having the mission to me, I feel like there's something bad that gonna happen or something like that. I did have a dream too about it. It's weird and funny. 

I am running in a land full of timid grass like I am playing tag with someone. I'm still a child and I'm playing with a boy whom I can't see the face. We were playing happily until I fell to a deep hole. I see him standing there crying and calling out for me. Then it all turned black.

I find that dream really weird and I can't take it off my mind. It seems like a lost memory of me, and an important detail of my life. Well well.. I guess it's nothing. I continued walking until I reached the Principal's office. It's quite since there's no class today. The hallways' empty and you can just hear the sound of birds talking in the wind. I wish it's like this always.

I knocked patiently three times then I heard the Principal saying to come in. I went in, there I found Ms. Sanchez writing down something on her book. I think she's pretty busy since her table is full of papers and such.

"Yes? What do you need?" She asked me while still writing. I bowed to her and began to talk.

"I'm here to ask permission Ma'am about what I told you." I said. Uh Yeah, I already asked her about this and she agreed. I'm just here to check on it.

"OW. That? Ok. You can browse the list on that computer." and she pointed the place where the computer is. I bowed to her and went to the said computer. 

I opened it and incredibly it doesn't have any password or security cause you know this an important list yet it looks like the security is not that tough. I browsed the computer and saw a folder containing the school's name. First, I opened the one with our name. 

Total students: 2,334     

Ehh? That's incredibly  huge? How can I find such person with these number of people/.Grrrrr. Let me Search for TUAN.  I typed TUAN in the search dialog box and there is one entry. It's file name is MARK YI-EN TUAN. It says he's 21 and an exchange student from the JYP Academy. Waah, interesting! Why did he transferred here? As I know JYP Academy is a good school. hmm, is this the guy I'm looking for? But it also says that it will be his first day tomorrow.  Good, I should better check on him. 

I scroll and read his form more when I felt that someone is standing behind me. I slowly turned my back and saw Ms. Sanchez staring.

"W-woah" I gasped as I tried to cover the monitor hurriedly. OmO!! 

"Oh? Hahahaa. You're shaking!!"  she laughed while poking her cheeks like a little child. What's with her?

"T-That's..."  I tried to reason but my mouth is shaking which makes me say a single word hard enough..

"That's? What?" She asked. I covered the monitor even more when Ms. Sanchez took a step closer.

"B-Because.." 

"Haha!! Oh dear.. I'm sorry. I'm just like this. Go on do your work." she walks away holding her laugh. I sighed and slowly get my hands off the monitor assuring that its already safe, I guess Ms. Sanchez is a bit playful too. Even though I'm sure that Ms. Sanchez wouldn't bother me anymore I can't help but worry so I decided to take a copy of the files and just read it at home. 

"You're going home already?" Ms. Sanchez asked me.

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you for your help." 

"No problem. Keep safe"

"I will. You too." 

I bid goodbye and starts to walk away from the school. I'm holding a paper I printed awhile ago. It's Mark Tuan's form. I find it very weird, maybe he is the guy I'm looking for? Or maybe not? But if he really is.. then much better I could finish this mission more. I read it again.

Sunny's POV

" Lalalallala~" Today, I am going to the SNSD Club! Yaaay! Yes, I am part of it. And I'm so excited, I wonder if Jessica is there too? Aww. Just thinking of her makes me miss her more. What is she doing right now? hmmm.. Maybe writing a poem? or screaming at her dumb sister? Kekekeke. 

I jump while I walk and continues singing when I saw a girl with a piece of paper on her hands. She looks so troubled and she might get hurt with what she's doing. She's not looking to where she's going! that's dangerous! right? OR maybe I'm wrong? Pffft. Whutever =3=

I watch the girl as she walks so beautifully. Yes, she's so beautiful. I can see it even if her hair is hiding her face. Her aura is just so nice.  Omo!! There's a big stone in the road to where she's going! she might get hurt!! Ottokee??? What to do?? >_<

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" I screamed to get the girl's attention while running to her. She looks up and I can see her face clearly. S-She's JESSICA JUNG! OmO.

I  was shocked that I wasn't able to stop. that's why...

Jessica Jung's POV

"Yaaaaaaaaaah!! What're you doing?! Look what you've done!!"

Well, Sunny here! Just jumped at me!! Ugh. My Clothes are all dirty now! grrrrr.

"M-Mianhe!! You know Its Because..." I didn't let her finish yet I walked hurriedly leaving her behind. Ugh. She's really a burden. At least the papers didn't get wet. I checked on the paper and.. it tore apart.

IT TORE APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sunnyyyy! I'm gonna kill you!!! I walked hurriedly even more with the aura of  the Gangster Queen. I'm just so mad right now that I wanna go to our house already.

I DECLARE THIS DAY AS THE START OF MY MISSION. THE MISSION TO MAKE SUNNY SUFFER (even more) AND FIND THAT TUAN GUY AS EARLY AS I COULD.