The Mission

Finding Mr. Tuan

Jessica Jung's POV

"Oh hell.. I"m one of a tired kind.." I said while banging my bag on our wooden chair.The chair went back on forth alarming me that I went overboard. My head starts to spina nd my eyes begins to blur all I can hear is my heartbeat singing. I sat down and tried to manage the weird feeling. I put my legs over our table and decided to take a short nap just to unwind and relax but then..

"Unnieee!!!" My sister, Krystal screamed like a lion roaring to its enemies on its den and I am the prey,hurriedly stood up panickly. I saw her standing infront of me with her oh so wide smile and jiggling jelly like structure body. She holds a paper with a medium length size and I don't know what it's all about but she scared the hell out of me, seriously.

"W-What? Gosh. You scared me!" I told her as I calmed and sat down again. I decided to take a nap again when my "little" sister hold my hand tightly . There, I opened my eyes and saw her jiggling as ever.

"Please, make me a Poem pretty please" She said. I sighed and pat her head.

"Just put that in the table, I'll make it later" I replied. She jumped with joy and put the paper in the table. She went off like a flying bird. How did I have a sister like her? Gosh =_=

As I saw her disappear, I sighed AGAIN. And decided to fall asleep. I just hope no one's gonna disturb me right----

*kring kring*

My cellphone rang! Oh great, just great!! The time where no one will disturb is the time where something will disturb me! Great =w= But maybe it's an important call so I picked it up and answered the call. It's Chief.

Chief: Hi my dearest girl How're you?

Me: What now?

Chief: Is that the way you speak to your chief?

Me: Fine, I'm sorry. But what do you need?

Chief: Find Tuan.

Me: And who's that??

Chief: He's the heir of the Bloodcut gang and is responsible for 15 murders this week. He's 21 years old and according to my research he hadn't been seen for a week now.

Me: So, why'd you making me find him?

Chief: He's a dangerous child and his parents are looking for him.

Me: Parents? They're gangsters right? Why'd they come to the police?

Chief: No, his parents are good but not his grand-parents. His grand-parents are the one who raised him and the leader of the gang.

Me: Fine, any description about him?

Chief: They say he's a red-haired guy and is tall enough for you. He's bipolar and likes to hangout with his friends.

Me: Okay.. anymore?

Chief: that's it..

Me: What??!! That's it? What's his name? where's he's studying?

Chief: uhh.. his parents told us that they don't know his real name..

Me: Say what??!! His parents don't know? What kind of parents are they!

Chief: Chill out! His parents told us that they haven't seen their son since his 5th birthday, his grandparents took him away from them and some connections told them that his grandparents changed their child's name. That's why..

Me: The hell! I can't find him!

Chief: yes, you can!

Me: But it's impossible! How can I find him wthout knowing his appearance, name even where he studies!

Chief: Don't worry, leave that to us. For now, you'll have to find all guys with a surname tuan.

Me: Gosh. Fine, I'll do it. But you better pay me big.

Chief: Yes, ofcourse dear.. cha~cha~

*end of call*

Me: Wai--

And our conversation ended there. It really is impossible. How could I find someone I doesn't even know the name even what he looks like! I bet this mission will be tough. Oh right.. I'm a detective or a spy from the NBI. I work for them because we're poor and I need something to pay for the tuition of the damn school I'm attending. Now, I can't sleep! I can't help thinking about my mission. What's with this red-haired guy? How can I find him???

I stood up and went through a nearby store. To be honest, I wasn't going to buy anything I'm just here to think and roam around. hmmm.. maybe I should start searching for guy with Tuan surnames in Schools right? Probably HighSchools.. But that would be tough. Yes, I can get access to other schools since I'm the student body president but it will be hard to get permission for that. Oh well.

I walked and walked passing food stalls but then ..

"Hey, watch where you going" I returned to my senses when a guy bumped at me and even yelled at me. What's his problem!

"What? You bumped at me first!" I yelled at him. He's a guy with a bed like hair and with a color red. He's good-looking. He's wearing a hood and is carrying cup noodles in his both hands.

"You talking to yourself? You're the one who bumped at me! You were talking to yourself like an idiot, idiot." and he started to walk again. I pushed him hard and he was thrown to the ground. He seems mad right now and I don't know what to do! He's the first to insult me, that's what he gets!!

"Nobody calls me idiot! Idiot!" I refer the last "Idiot" statement to him! Why he! He's annoying! How could he insult a lady like me! I walked heading to the exit of the store but I was stunned to saw him infront of me with  death glaring eyes.

"Wh-What??!" I can't believe it! I'm really is stammering like hell right now. I stepped back as he moves forward to me. Step back again, and he forwards again. And the sequence goes on until...

 

 

 

He PINNED ME TO THE WALL! >_< I stammer more as he leans more closer.. I can feel his warm breath and glaring eyes..

"Nobody pushes me.." I heard him say with the coldness in his voice. I tried to escape but his hands were on my both sides and his tall enough to make a wall.

"I pushes them.." He continued. I literally is shaking and I know for sure that this guy really is mad and can kill me anytime with his bare hands that's why I decided to make a move and escape as fast as I can. I know, I can fight with him but its against the rules of the NBI. You should not fight with somebody else but with your enemies only. That enemies is referred to as our enemies with our "Mission" that's why I can't really pick on a fight with him.

He hold my hair and it seems like he's sniffing on it which makes me even more afraid. Okay.. I'll count on three.. 

1..

 

2...

 

 

3..

 

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I kicked him on his *toot*  and ran as fast as I can! I heard him screaming but I did not turned to him even at once, I better go off.

" omg omg omg omg" I was saying that for around 50 times as I run. I'm good at running that's why I think I'm safe now. I'm far with the store too, I think. Wush! I think I'm going to die back there! now, I'm safe... I think.