Meet the ICE PRINCESS ♛

Finding Mr. Tuan

Jessica Jung's POV

"Incoming!!!" I shouted as I saw a bunch of students going mad at the center of the street. Fortunately, they heard me and separated ways. I gasped as I drove faster while the river of sweat run in my forehead. My legs hurt and my hair is annoyingly flying with the wind. Once again, I am late and I know that the School Discipline won't let me go now. I drove faster and faster. Many people stares at me with questions in their faces. Maybe, they are wondering " Is their a fun run?" or "Is that girl running for her life?" Men.. this is so embarassing knowing that I am the Student Body President yet I am the President for the Late Comers too. Geez.

"Ughhh. Where is the gate?! I'm driving this bike for hours yet I can't see any shadow of that School!" I mumbled with annoyance, searching the gate of our school. I can't find it! I am studying here for about 5 years yet I still get lost!! Why the hell in the first place did my parents sent me on that AASDFGFG  school! I continued driving then I saw a gate covered with sparkling silver paint.

"There it is!" I cried out loud as I drove faster heading towards the gate and shoooooooooot! I got in! I sighed and arranged my broom-like hair, my cape-like skirt and my annoying neck tie. I jumped 3 times then breathe in and breathe out. It's my ritual before entering my class ya'know. I walked as fast as I can yet carefully hiding from the School discipline which is currently roaming around the hallways. I hid through the bush when the school discipline suddenly looked at my direction. Aigoo! I walked and walked with the bush all over me. I searched for a room with a "Sec. A- Faith" label. And luckily, I found it. I entered quietly, not getting anyone's attention.  I walked silently to my seat praying that no one can see me but..

"Sicaaaaaaaaaaa!~" Oh Gosh. I froze when Sunny called my name in a high-pitched voice and everyone heard it! Even my teacher! I slowly turned and saw my teacher glaring at me with her eyes puffed out.

"G-Good Morning hehe" I said then hurriedly sat down in my chair. The teacher glared at me for a second then went back to her chair. I looked at Sunny which is looking in the same way too and bad-mouthed her. She was shocked and went out to cry. Obviously, that's what she always does.

I am Jessica Jung, the school Body President of the SM Academy for ELITES. I'm 20 years old and I have a sister named Krystal. I have a secret but I'll tell you about that later. Actually I am not an ELITE. I am just a commoner and I aslo don't know how I came up studying in this school and even being the School Body President. Before, I was the Nerd-Loner type but everything changed when I took off my glasses and started walking straight. ( Walking confidently) Everyone, wants to be friends with me and I became the most popular girl in town. It's weird, I know but I guess I'm just lucky. Back to the story..

"Sica~! Wait for me!" I was walking in the hallway with two heavy books in my arms when Sunny, my self-proclaimed bestfriend called me and gushingly appeared infront of me like a flash of lightning. She's wearing her oh so bright smile as usual and is jumping with joy.

"What now?" I told her. Her smile went to a pout and her jump went sturdy. She looked to me in the eyes as if she's pleading for something.

"Please.. pretty please.." I'm right. She really is pleading. I started to walk again and passed through her. Oww. this books really is heavy. I entered the library  and returned the books. Then I went out and I went hysterical when Sunny suddenly came up infront of my face with a spider in her hands.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! No! don't come near me! I'll kill you! I'll kill you to death! Kyaaaah!" I kicked her to death but she just laughs at me and keeps getting the spider nearer to me. But then, I realized.

"Are you making fun of me?" I glared at her, stopped screaming and throw the spider away. She stepped back and is stunned by my sudden change of mood.

"N-No.. I-I just wanna ask a f-favor.." She replies stammering.

"Ask a favor? Like that? Are you crazy?" I told her with coldness in my voice. She stepped back again as I come closer to her.

"I-I'm sorry. Sorry besti--" I did not finish her line yet I pinned her to the wall making her trap with arms on her both sides.

"I'll kill you." I told her. She closed her eyes and I can feel her body jiggling with fear. I smiled then pinched her cheeks. She seemed shock and I end up walking away from her.

"Wa-Wait Sica!! Please help me!!" She yelled. I turned to her with curiosity and waits for her to continue his sentence.

"Hm?" I murmured.

" Please help me with the exams" As I've expected. *sigh*

"That's just it? Ugh. You don't really learn do you. Fine, I'll help you." I told her and turned back again. I started walking again, ignoring her reply.

"thank you So much Sica!! You are so good to me! I don't really understand why you are called as the Ice princess you know!" I heard her say. I smiled and turned at her again and throw a stone at her.

"Ouch! What's that for?!!!" She screamed. I grinned and told her..

"You disobeyed the rule no. 12334 section B.- No bringing of animals in the school grounds dumb." then I walked away.

"Eh??!! B-but!! I'm sorry, you! ICE PRINCESS!"

( HERE'S JESSICA AND SUNNY)