Starting With Someone New

I Just Want to Hear Your Beating Heart

I totally wrecked my entire room trying to look for the diamond bracelet I bought for Heaven. "UGH!" I searched and searched but I couldn't find it. "Where is it?" I saddened then slowly sat down in the floor while scratching the back of my neck. "Unbelievable." I sighed faintly and scanned my room. Zelo walked into my room and quirked an eyebrow, "What happened here?" I glanced up at him, “I was searching for the bracelet."

 

"Bracelet?"

 

I nodded slowly and bit my bottom lip. "The diamond bracelet that I bought for Heaven."

 

He sighed a bit and tried to move some of the clothes out of the way to get closer to me. "You're never going to stop with this Heaven girl, are you?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

He sat beside me and looked serious, "Daehyun, Heaven is not real."

 

I chuckled a bit and shook my head, "Okay Zelo, whatever you say."

 

"It's true hyung."

 

"You only say this because you've never met her."

 

"Exactly!"

 

"So what do you want me to do? Introduce you to her?"

 

He folded his arms and nodded firmly, "Nae, introduce me to this Heaven girl."

 

I shrugged a bit and called out her name, "Heaven?"

 

I looked around the room a few times then back at Daehyun. "Well?"

 

"She must not be here at the moment. She'll be here later though." I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

 

He slowly shook his head and stood up, "She's not real Daehyun." He quietly left the room.

 

I rubbed the back of my neck and narrowed my eyes, scanning my room one more time. I let out a deep sad sigh because there was still no sight of the bracelet.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

I walked around the park and smiled at the sight of little children playing. I hummed softly to the sound of the birds chirping. I walked over to a beautiful oak tree and sat down. A big white dog came running past me barking. "MAX!" A woman's voice shouted and she followed behind the dog. I quirked an eyebrow then quickly ran after the dog whistling. The dog stopped and looked back at me. "Sit!" I commanded and the dog obeyed. "Oh my gosh, thank you!" The woman quickly caught up then hooked her dog back up on the leash. I stared at her for a bit, seeing how beautiful she is. "No problem," I smiled at her and bowed my head a bit. She smiled back and held her hand out for a handshake. "I'm Kiko, your name?" I shook her hand and then responded, "I'm Daehyun. It's a pleasure to meet you!" She giggled a bit and nodded, "Nice to meet you too!" I looked down at her dog then chuckled, "He's really cute."

 

"Omo, thanks!" She patted him on the head. "His name is Max. He got loose from his leash by accident."

 

I nodded a bit then gave her an eye smile.

 

"Well it was nice meeting you! I have to go catch up with friends."

 

"Nice meeting you as well, maybe we'll meet again sometime?"

 

"Nae, maybe!" She waved goodbye and walked away with Max.

 

I looked down at the ground a bit to blush, "Wow."

 

"Daehyun,”

 

I turned around and smiled brightly, "Heaven!" I pulled her in an embrace and rubbed her back.

 

She smiled as well and hugged me back. "How's it going?" She glanced at the woman who had just walked away. "Oh, met someone new?" She smiled up at me with her eyes sparking.

 

I looked back at the woman before she disappeared in the distance, "Nae, her name's Kiko."

 

She nudged my arm a bit and giggled, "Did you get her number?"

 

I chuckled and shook my head. "Ani, I was just helping her with her dog."

 

"Ah," She nodded and took my hand, lacing our fingers together. She leaned over and whispered, "Should have gotten a number oppa!"

 

"Yah," I blushed and looked away.

 

She giggled and pinched my cheek with her free hand. "So cute."

 

"Aish," I sat down under the oak tree with her and felt the nice cool breeze of the wind.

 

She shivered a bit and rubbed her arms, "Omo, it's a little chilly out."

 

Without hesitation, I took my jacket off and put it around her. "Better?"

 

She shook her head and scooted closer to me.

 

I put my arms around her comfortably and tried to share my body heat with her. "How about now?"

 

She smiled and nodded while closing her eyes.

 

We stayed in the park for a few hours. We laughed, we played games and ran around. We enjoyed each other's company until she suddenly had to go.

 

"Mianhae oppa, I must go now."

 

I huffed a bit and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing the tip of her nose. "But Heaven, you always do this." I put on a sad face and stared at her.

 

She chuckled a bit and kissed my cheeks, "Because oppa, other people need my assistance."

 

I nodded a bit and sighed faintly.

 

"Don't be sad oppa, I'll be back! I always come back."

 

I put a bright smile on my face and hugged her softly, "Okay, be back soon or I'll be really upset!"

 

"Aigoo," She hugged me back and then chuckled. "Don't be sad, I promise I'll be back."

 

I gently pulled away and waved when she walked away. I looked up at the sky that's slowly getting darker and the sun is staring to set. I received a text from Zelo, Where are you?! Hurry up! Don't keep your date waiting!

 

I gasped and face palmed, "Oh my god! The date Zelo set me up on, I'm late!" I quickly ran home and got dressed, then headed for the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Zelo rolled his sleeves up and puffed his cheeks while looking around the restaurant. "Mianhae, he's never late."

 

She chuckled and shook her head. "No, no! It's fine. It's only ten till seven. I'm in no hurry."

 

I quickly walked into the restaurant and walked over to the table they're sitting at. "Mianhae!" I looked at the girl and bowed my head a few times. I stopped at then looked at the girl, tilting my head. "Omo..."

 

She smiled up at me then narrowed her eyes. "Omo..."

 

Zelo quirked an eyebrow and looked back and forth at us. "Uh..."

 

"Kiko?"

 

"Daehyung oppa?"

 

Zelo blinked in confusion then put his hand in the air, "You two know each other?"

 

We both chuckled and I sat beside her, "Nae, we met in the park earlier."

 

Kiko giggled and blushed a bit as she looked away.

 

"Awe cute!" I pinched her tinted cheeks and chuckled.

 

Zelo smiled as he watched us then stood up, "Well, I'll be heading out. You two have a nice time!" He winked at me then headed out of the restaurant.

 

I turned my body a bit and smiled at her, "We meet again I see? Nice seeing you again."

 

She nodded and giggled once more, "Nae, nice seeing you again too!"

 

I picked up the menus and handed her one. "What would you like?"

 

She scanned the menu a few times and hummed softly, "Hmm..."

 

I smiled while listening to her as I looked through mine as well.

 

"Yakiniku?"

 

I rubbed my stomach a bit and nodded, "Sounds good! I'll have the same."

 

"It's my favorite." She gave me an eye smile before the waitress headed over.

 

"Mine too!" I turned to the waiter and ordered our food.

 

We laughed and smiled with each other for a few hours. We ate our food and got to know each other a little better. Turns out, we have a lot in common!

 

She looked at her watch and saddened, "Aigoo, I think it's about time we end the date."

 

I nodded while checking the time on my phone, "Nae. This was fun! Nice meeting you again!"

 

She smiled at me as she stood up, "It was very fun! You're very fun to talk to Daehyun."

 

I smiled brightly up at her as I paid for the food then headed to the door with her. "You're a very nice and stunning young woman."

 

She giggled and blushed as she reached into her purse and pulled out a small piece of paper. "We should do this again sometime!"

 

"Nae we should!"

 

She handed me the paper and then waved goodbye as she walked out.

 

I looked at the paper and tilted my head. Call me~! 31-551-9902 ~ ^_^ ~ <3 I smiled brightly and then blushed slightly, "I will."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*D'awwwww! SO cute! P.S. The number is FAKE I just made it up.*