:3

Don't Go

Sehun ran as fast as his feet could get him.  Clutching his phone tightly in his fist as he dash his way towards north. The direction where the city church lies. Tears were threatening to fall anytime in his eyes as he huffed.

“Luhan… no,” he muttered under his breath. His fist clenched tighter around his touch-screen phone, causing it to illuminate, showing the last text that he received that day. The reason why he is running as if his life depended on it.

 

From: Chen-hyung
                Ayo, Sehunnie~ I heard that Luhan and you had an argument. Too bad, your little deer is in church right now with Xiumin-hyung. They’re citing their vows right now. Hurry before it’s too late ;*

 

He soon arrived at in front of the church, and he gritted his teeth when he saw all the decorations around the old building, all white and flowery.

Though out of breath, he run yet again and pushed the gate open with all his strength and shouted, “STOP THE ING WEDDING! LUHAN CAN’T MARRY ANYONE OTHER THAN ME, YOU GOT THAT? SO CAN’T HAVE HIM, XIUMIN-HYUNG! NEVER!”

Everyone stopped what they’re doing and gaped at the huffing man by the door of the church. Xiumin had his eyes so wide, it’s like his eyes are gonna roll out of its sockets. While the man beside him was holding his laughter in, ‘causing his face to distort. Xiumin nudged Chen and looked at him as if he did something wrong yet again.

The silence was then broken by a fit of giggles the erupted from Luhan’s throat as he made his way towards the huffing man who is trying to hold back his tears.

“Hyung, pleathe don’t leave me.” Sehun sobbed as he wrapped himself in Luhan’s arms who is cooing at the maknae, Sehunnie’s, cuteness.

“Aww~ of course, I won’t. What made you think that way, Sehunnie?” Luhan ask as he giggles, patting Sehun’s head.

Sehun sniffled as he looked into Luhan’s eyes, “Jongdae-hyung thaid that Mintheok-hyung and you are citing vowth already. Am I too late? Did you already marry Xiumin-hyung?”

By this, Xiumin made his way while laughing, patting Sehun’s head, much to the latter’s discomfort. “Yes, it’s true that we already cited our vows,” Sehun widened his eyes at this, “but, it’s not for what you think it is. We’re citing vows for being a god-parent for our little Chanhyun right there.” Xiumin pointed at the angel that is giggling cutely in his mother’s father’s arms, Baekhyun, with Chanyeol hugging his husband.

Sehun’s eyes widened as his mouth form an ‘o’, his cheeks flaming as he noticed his stupid act. “T – then… what did Jongdae-hyung th – thaid about b – being too late?”

Jongdae rolled his eyes, “I meant, you’re late for the baptismal, idiot. Hadn’t you gotten that invitation letter saying that “We invite you to our little angel’s, Chanhyun’s baptismal. Of this day, March 27, 20XX”

If it was possible, Sehun’s eyes widened even more. Frantic hands, quickly tapping on his phone to search on the calendar. And Chen’s right, today really is March 27.

After checking, he looked apologetically at his hyungs. “I’m sorry… it totally slipped off my mind.”

“Nah~ it’s okay. We didn’t expected you to come anyway—ouch!”

Baekhyun glared at his husband, nudging him hard on the ribs. “Just as he said, minus the last part.” he said, while Chanyeol apologetically glanced at his husband.

Luhan nodded his head and hugged his Sehun tighter, kissing him on his cheeks.

“I’m sorry if I doubted you hyung,” Sehun said, eyes downcast. “I just thought that you’re already leaving me because of that argument that we had.”

“Aww~ it’s okay, Sehunnie. What you did today is really cute.” Luhan giggled, “I love you~”

Sehun smiled and hugged him tighter, “I love you too, hyung”


Miki's Note:

Ayo~ XDD

those what Sehun said are not mistakes... it's his lisp~

just saying... because I miss that damn thing XDD

and if there are any more mistakes other than that... please point it out

 

Comment? I really love replying to those :3