Chapter 7

BitterSweet of Love

Jessica's POV


"oppa~ it's now burnt" I said while pouting "Ani.. its okay. Lets just go outside, like a date" he said as he winked.. I giggled and nodded. We went straight to his car and he drove to the mall. We went to a restaurant amd ordered food.

"So.. after this do you want to hang out?" he asked "Of course!" I replied.

the food was served and we both eat the food. After eating we went out the restaurant and went to a store named 'Blanc and eclare'

"I want this one!" I pointed on the black shades "I also want one so.. lets buy two" he said. We took two shades that are available for boy and girl. He paid in in the counter. After that, we went outside.. "Oppa look!" I shouted pointing at someone "Wae?" he asked "Baekhyun, Luhan and another guy!" I said giggling. He grabbed my wrist then went to the other guys.

"Sehun!" The other guy said going to our direction. They made bro hug. "Who is she?" he asked "She is Jessica but call her sooyeon, she is my friend and future girlfriend" Sehun said to him. The guy went closer to me then winked at me.. I just smiled at him

"Annyeong. I'm Kai" he said handling me his hand "Hi Kai" I said and we both shaked hands. "Sehun, tell me if you don't want her! I'll take her!" Kai said patting Sehun's shoulders "Aniyo! She's only mine! go find other girls out there you playboy" Sehun replied chuckling. "Join us now!" Baekhyun said.

we walked together with them.. I don't know but this Kai is staring at me always.. I can't do anything but look back. We stopped in a men's store which means clothes and anything just for man.

"Sooyeon are you still going inside?" Sehun asked. I shooked my head. He smiled then they all went inside except for Kai.

"Do you like Sehun?" he asked "Yes..." I replied "But can I have you as a part?" he asked.. I didn't said a word but just smiled at him.  I don't really want other guys but I only wang my Sehun.. he is my one and only guy~

he placed his hands on my waist while me not knowing it. I gulped and parted a bit away from him.. he keeps holding my waist tighter.. My sweat are falling even if its cold.. I don't know what to do..


Hi there :) Long time no update xD I just wanna say that they deleted my poster T_T and I'm going to request on other shop! Thank you! sorry if its short >< I forgot to tell you that Jessica is younger than Sehun here!!