Chapter 4

BitterSweet of Love

Still Sehun's POV


I went outside and tried to search for her. It was raining so badly so I have to get soaked. As I went to places I saw her on the bench sleeping so tidy making her bag as her pillow. My heart melted when I saw her. I carried her on a bride position and took her to my dorm. Wait? What? She's wet and she cant lay on the bed like that! Her things are allwet either TT.TT shell wear my clothes!

I closed my eyes removing her Uniform.. Not trying to peep "Oh come on Sehun! Dont be such a ert!" I said face palming. I opened my closet and took a t-shirt . Since its already long Theres no need for her to use a short. I hang up her clothes. I put blanket on her and I made my way to my bed.. I turned off the lamp and slept.

*Morning Came*

Since its saturday we have no classes. We just have to spent our day here in our dorm. I saw her still sleeping so tidy so I decided to go outsde. Since Im still mad at her I dont have a chance to talk to her.. I sat on the bench where she had slept on. As I took a glare on the place I heard her yawned inside.. I sighed ,hearing her making me a little dissapointed.. "Ahhhh!!!" She shouted like scared. I went inside fast. "What?!" I asked terrified "Who changed my clothes? And why am I here?" She asked "Let me Explain." I said coldly . She sighed "I knew it was you~" she said looking down "Whatever! Its for your good anyway!" I said more coldly as I went out. 

I went to a coffee shop and ordered espresso.. I used to order bubbletea but I dont want to this time. As I was about to have a sip Baekhyun entered "Hyung!" I called standing up "Huh? Wae?" He asked pointing at me "Want to join me here?" I asked  pointing at the chair beside me. He nodded and ordered first after that he sat down beside me. "Hyung, what topic do you want to talk about?" I asked "Lovelife" he said "Wae? ..... :3 Jinja?.....??? Then start it!" I requested "What things do you like about girls?" He asked winking at me "I want a girl that was responsible,smart,nice,not sensitive and the girl that would love me forever.." I replied as I drink my coffee "Jinja?..... I want a girl that is y!" He said as I laughed.

Jessica entered the shop and ordered cappuccino. She sat at the table with no one in there. She was alone looking at the view outside.. "Now thats what Im talking about!" Baekhyun said pointing at Jessica "Hyung?? Can I whisper something?" I asked "Nae !" He replied. "She was the girl Im talking about..." I whispered in his ears . His eyes widened shock "This boy is lucky!" He said patting my head teasing me "Ani hyung!" I said. Baekhyun look at her wearing a necklace then look at me wearing the same necklace like hers.. "Whats wrong with this hyung?" I asked drinking "Tell me youre not~ blahblahblah TT.TT" what did he just said?? Hehe nevermind T,T... Baekhyun stood up and went to Jessica's side

My ears were wide open to listen. "Annyeonghaseyo!" He said waving at Sooyeon "Annyeong ^_^" Sooyeon greeted back. He winked at her "May I sit beside you?" He asked "Nae~" she replied shy . "So what things do you want to talk about?" Sooyeon asked "I want to talk about you!" He said staring at her . Jessica Giggled and smiled at him like she likes him. My face was a poker face.. Like TT.TT .I dont really know if Im jealous. I went to them and pulled baekhyun like crazy. "This hyung needs manners" I murmured..

"Let go of me!" Baekhyun said hitting my hands "Hyung, never talk to strangers!" I yelled "Ani! Im not!" He shouted "I know her! It was your bestfriend you idiot! I was just kidding" he added .. I fold my arms and used my poker face again "Hyung. Dont call me Idiot bastard!" I yelled "hehe. Not my fault!" He said laughing. TT.TT so annoying!


Hahaha xD Baekhyun is O.A haha! Sorry if I didnt update yesterday Handsome Problems B| Pogi Problems xDt! 

Sorry for wrong grammars. English aint my first Language!and sorry if short update..