Chapter 6

BitterSweet of Love

Sehun's POV


 "Sooyeon~" I called out to stop the silence "Eh? Wae?" She asked back "Since youre my first kiss.. Uhmm.. Want to date?" I asked shaking "When? I mean so fast.. The last ten days you were so Cold to me.." She replied back "Mianhe~ Im so careless sorry.. So when? I mean.. Tommorow!" I said "Eh? Baekhyun and I are going out tommorow.. He said before we left. " she replied.. Why is Baek always on my way?! I told him that I wanted her TT.TT

*FlashBack not too long ago but at the tree house*

"So-- Sooyeon since we are High school .. Uhmm .. Ehhh..." I told that right?? I was really going to ask her to be my girlfriend but something keep bothering meh T.T please help! I was thinking..

*End of mind Thinking flashback xD*

"How about the next day.. Can we??" I asked "nae.. But you hate me when I like you.. Whats wrong with you?" She asked curious "Ahh--- Aniyo! Stop thinking of that T.T forget it!" I replied. She patted my head and pouted "Wish you were my brother" eh? What did she just said??  "Eh? Brother?" I asked "Aniyo! Its nothing! Comeon! Lets go back to our dorm.." She said hugging my arms. We both went to the place where I parked my car. But It was not there?! It was missing.. "Sehun. I think youve forgotten to get the keys inside the car" jessica said "Yah! Its just here! Aish.. Nae. I forgot to get the keys.." I said scratching my head "Tsk.. Maybe someone stole the car TT.TT" she replied "Mianhe.. Mian I forget the keys.." I said with a soft tuned voice "Ani. Its okay Arraso?" She said "Nae." I replied "Gwenchana?" She asked "Gwenchana" I replied back.

I was sad because my Dad gave me that car TT.TT "Sehun! Its already 9:45PM I think we cant go back to our dorm now because its already late. Drivers are already resting now" she said. I nodded and sighed "Sorry for making this day worst" I said while I hugged her "Ani. It was the best day of my life.." She replied and hugged back and gave me a peck on the lips. "Want to go back to the three house? Its just a mile away" she said and gave a wink "Haha. Nae.. Lets go"

we started walking.. And walking. Walking. Plus walking.. Walkinggggggg

after that we finally rach the three house!! Finally! "It took a decade before we got here!" I said and laughed . "Sooyeon?" I saw her looking pale. "Sooyeon!" I tried to call . She fall down but good thing I catch her "Sooyeon!" I said trying to make her woke up.. Our walk was sooo far! I mean it was.. I carried her while I climbed to the treehouse ang placed her to the sofa. (lol! Good thing that three house has a sofa!) she was so hot.. The snow started falling down.. That made her more hot. She was already burning! I remembered what my mom said .. That if someome has a cold you should change her clothes to a warm clothe. I took off my Jacket and put it on her.

Snow started falling more and more. I was feeling dizy so I decided to sleep.. Sleep.. Sleep.

"Sehun ah!" She called out "Eh?" I asked "Goodmorning! Its already 10:30AM yet youre still asleep so I decided to cook breakfast already!" She said. My head was still turning.. I think Im sick?! I didnt noticed that my face landed on her face that made me kiss her once more. Her eyes was like O.O she cant believe what I did. She parted away from me and smiled "Oppa! Whats wrong with you?" She asked .. I hugged her tight and she hugged back "Sooyeon. Lets stay like this .. Just 30 minutes.." I said. She nodded and made the hug more tighter.. 

She burried her face on my chest and I put my head on her shoulders.. "I want to stay like this forever" I whispered "Then lets stay like this.. Forever.." She said . I smiled and kissed her cheeks that made her blush. "Sooyeon whats for breakfast?" I asked. She parted "Oh! I forgot to turn off the fire!!" She said as she ran to the kitchen. I chuckled and smirked


Just a short update before I leave xD! Hope you like it ;) sorry if its bad :( Just a short Hunsica momments <3