Chapter 1

BitterSweet of Love

Jessica's POV


 New school, new classmates, new life.. This is a dream come true !

I took a shower,eat my breakfast,wore my clothes and close the door

I rode a bus and went to school.. I saw it was big and many students used to study there.. I tried to took a selca but---

"Hey girl!Stop that.. Cellphone's are not allowed in this school" a girl said "Oh. Mianhe~ Im Jessica Jung nice to meet you." I said giving her my hand trying to make her shake it "And Im a transfery so I dont know much about this school" I added while we shake hands "Jinja? Im a transfery too! Im a nerd and I love to read books" she replied "Whats your name?" I asked raising my right eyebrow but smiling "My name is Meunji~" she replied "Wait! Do I know you?" I asked shaking her "I think so. I think I know you too because I have A sooyeon classmate when I was kinder.." She said "Then it is you!" I said happily giving her a hug, while she hugged back.

"So where did you study on Highschool?" I asked starting a conversation.. We just Chit-Chat >,< . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Jessica, Am I seing a prince now?" She asked pointing to a boy "Omo~ I dont know.. Hes looking on the other side" I said using my killer smile. But when the boy faced us and took a glare on me I was all wrong.. He was the thing you couldnt explain. He was handsome and cool B| . "Eonnie, let me give you and hime a momment" Meunji said "Meunji wait!" I said but she didnt mention me . She just continued walking >,<

He went closer to me and I think he smelled my neck >,< Ermeghed I dunno, all I remembered was I was blushing so hard.. I look like a fresh tomato xD! "Hey, whats your name?" He asked. My hair was falling infront of my face "Im Jung Jessica but you can call me Sica" I said looking down.. He put the hair on the back of my ears and hold my chin "you look so beutiful" he said as he smiled.. I chuckled and smiled back.

"Want to walk? Just around the school." He said as he hand me his hand.. I hold his hand and nodded my head. Girls were looking at us, a stare that looks like jealous.. "Omo~ That girl is so lucky.." I heard one girl "Jinja? Oh yes... She is, Sehun didnt did that to the other girls in our school." The other replied "Nae!" She shouted

"So Sehun is your name right?" I asked looking at him politely "Yes.. You heard them right?" He asked "Nae.." I replied blushing. "But you can call me Oppa.." He said as he smiled sweetly,showing his teeth.. I giggled and nodded. "So sica youre a transfery right?" He asked starting a conversation with me . "nae. I am.." I replied..

We both sat down on a bench while his arms around me making me blush more. "Sica,your beautiful and I think youre intelligent either so I will give you this necklace. Bestfriends okay?'" he said smiling at me "Nae,Oppa!" I said as I pinched his cheeks and took the necklace "Oppa.. May i ask you something?" I asked "Nae." He replied while putting the necklace on my neck "What things do you hate with girls?" I asked pouting "Hate? I hate girls when they like me.. I hate when they make me close to them." He replied "Jinja? Why do you like to be friends with me?" I asked "Because I think youre simple and I think you wouldnt like me. Nae?" He said "Ara~" i replied.

He took something out of his pocket . "Look I have the necklace same as yours" he said smiling "Omo~ What if people noticed it?" I said as I put the necklace on his neck "Dont mention it.." He said as he kissed my cheeks that made me red again.


Hello ^_^ chapter 1 is here! Sorry if its short but ill make chapter 2 Longer ^_^ 
Thanks for the ones who commented , subscribed and vote! I appreciate it =] hope you like it.

Sorry for wrong Thyphos and Grammar's