The Day We Confessed Our Love

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun was comfortably sleeping, having the most wonderful feeling ever as Wooyoung is cuddling cutely in his arms when suddenly his peace is interrupted when he heard a buzzing sound of a phone vibrating. With his arms still around Wooyoung he slowly reached for his phone on the night stand but call or message coming in.

 

 

The buzzing sound was still heard. Wooyoung slowly stirred in his sleep. Nichkhun quickly covered Wooyoung’s ears but oddly, moans coming out from Wooyoung’s cute lips. Glancing down, Nichkhun finally realize that it was Wooyoung’s phone in his pocket that was buzzing. Nichkhun slowly slide his hand inside Wooyoung’s front pocket and gently pulled out the phone. Nichkhun smile when he heard Wooyoung cutely once again.

 

 

“My baby Woo is very sensitive. Hurm….that’s good to know,” thought Nichkhun with a smirk. He quickly slides the phone to unlock and saw Wooyoung had two missed calls and one message. “Wooyoungie~~~ Where are you? Where is that Nichkhun guy taking you? Call me immediately!! I cannot eat because I’m worried about you T^T” –Chansung-

 

 

“Why is this kid worried so much about my Wooyoung?” Nichkhun was annoyed and he quickly replied the message. “My Wooyoung is sleeping beside me right now. He is fine and don’t worry about it. He is with his boyfriend -> ME! Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.” He pressed the send button with a huge smile. He threw the phone somewhere on the night stand and turned his attention back to the person next to him.

 

 

He stared at Wooyoung for a very long time before his lips breaking into a huge smile. He slowly brushed off Wooyoung’s fringe from the latter eyes, completely in awe when he feels how smooth Wooyoung’s skin is. The need of touching Wooyoung grew bigger and soon he is caressing Wooyoung’s cheeks. He loves the feeling of Wooyoung’s skin touching his.

 

 

He slowly drew his face closer to Wooyoung, kissing the latter eyes, forehead, nose, cheeks and a soft peck on the lips. A satisfied sigh escape his lips. “This is all mine. You’re mine Jang Wooyoung. I want you, I need you to be mine,” whispered Nichkhun. He held his breath when Wooyoung moved. “Mommy, cold…….” whine Wooyoung, sounded so cute to Nichkhun’s ears. Nichkhun chuckled before tightening his hug around Wooyoung. “You make me fall deeper into you,” confessed Nichkhun.

 

 

*the next morning*

 

 

Wooyoung slowly stirred in his sleep. He finds himself oddly warm and oddly very comfortable. His nose caught a scent of a perfume that is so comforting for Wooyoung. He slowly opened his eyes and instantly screamed in shock when he saw Nichkhun is hugging him and smiling wide at him. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Wooyoung automatically kicked Nichkhun and pushed the man off the bed.

 

 

“Baby! You cannot keep on kicking me everytime you woke up from sleep,” protested Nichkhun as he climb on bed again, holding his stomach that was kicked by Wooyoung. “It’s your fault! Why are you so near to me?!” said Wooyoung, covering his body with the blanket. “Baby, you slept in my room, on my bed. Of course I will be close to you. Plus, last night, as far as I remember, you were the one hugging me tight. Don’t you remember?” teased Nichkhun.

 

 

“Psff…No I’m not! Stop lying you molester!” Upon hearing Wooyoung calling him a molester, Nichkhun slowly crawled towards Wooyoung, with a huge grin plastered on his face. “Yah! Stop it…Do…Don’t come near me….” stuttered Wooyoung. “Yah!!” yelled Wooyoung once again whe Nichkhun pulled the blanket off him and threw it on the floor.

 

 

“That is not how you call your boyfriend, baby. Call me like how you screamed my name that night…Khunnie,” whispered Nichkhun as he crawled on top of Wooyoung, pushing the latter to lie on bed. “Y….yah..get off me,” the scream turned into a hushed voice. “Khunnie baby..call me Khunnie.” “No, I won’t..” Nichkhun chuckled before he buried his face at the crook of Wooyoung’s neck, planting butterfly kisses all over the milky neck.

 

 

“Call me Khunnie, baby…” whispered Nichkhun, starting to bite and Wooyoung’s milky neck at places that he knows will leave marks. “No…I don’t want to…” whine Wooyoung, which sound so cute and seductive in Nichkhun’s ears. “After he done marking the left side of Wooyoung’s neck, he change to the right side. “I will not stop until you call me that, baby. Let the whole world know that you’re taken,” whispered Nichkhun, continuing his artwork at Wooyoung’s neck.

 

 

Wooyoung let out a huge moan when Nichkhun found his sensitive spot and he bite and that spot extra hard. “St….stop it…Khunnie…” moaned Wooyoung, trying to pushed Nichkhun head from his neck but failed as his body is shivering when Nichkhun nuzzled his nose on that sensitive area, blowing that spot. “Say it again baby..” whispered Nichkhun. “Khunnie…stop please….” whispered Wooyoung. With one last bite, Nichkhun pulled away from the flushed Wooyoung but still lay on top of him.

 

 

“Now, that is not so hard right?” teased Nichkhun, earning a glare and a pout from Wooyoung. “Go on a date with me,” said Nichkhun all of the sudden, shocking Wooyoung. “What? I know you’re just playing with me. You’re already engage with our lecturer Miss Vic….” Nichkhun quickly shut Wooyoung’s mouth with his, kissing the smaller deeply, tongue battling with one another.

 

 

As the oxygen slowly running out from their lungs, Nichkhun broke the kiss, staring sharply at Wooyoung. “I am not engage with anybody. My family try to plan an arrange marriage for me and her but I refuse. I hate her and I don’t want to be with her. I have made it clear with my family and I will do the same to you. I hate her and I like you. Go out on a date with me,” said Nichkhun again with a serious expression on his face.

 

 

“Stop playing around with me,” said Wooyoung, also with a serious face as soon as he managed to catch his breath. “I am not playing around with you. You are my baby and I am your Khunnie. I am your boyfriend and you’re mine,” said Nichkhun, slowly caressing Wooyoung’s face. “I don’t like you…” whispered Wooyoung, looking away from Nichkhun intense gaze.

 

 

Nichkhun gently turned Wooyoung’s face facing him again. “Don’t lie baby. You like me and you like me a lot. Even your body said so,” whispered Nichkhun, winking at Wooyoung. He slowly moved his knee, purposely brush off Wooyoung’s crotch, causing Wooyung to let out a small moan. “That’s not fair,” said Wooyoung breathlessly. “Let’s go on a date baby,” asked Nichkhun again.

 

 

“Fineeeee…but please get off from me,” whine Wooyoung as he starts feels uncomfortable and hot all over his body. Nichkhun pecked Wooyoung’s lips one more time before slowly sitting up, pulling Wooyoung up with him. “Stop covering your chest baby. I’ve already seen everything,” teased Nichkhun, causing Wooyoung to throw the pillow at him. Seeing Wooyoung in front of him, having the latter by his side, making Nichkhun forgotten his problem with his family.

 

 

“Can you send me home?” asked Wooyoung. “But you said you agree to be on a date with me?” asked Nichkhun, frustration visible in his voice. “I know you idiot! I still need to change my clothes!” “Idiot?” Nichkhun slowly crawled back to Wooyoung with the same huge grin. “I’m sorry…not idiot…Khunnie. Can I go home to change my clothes Khunnie?” asked Wooyoung with his face burning red.

 

 

“Good boy. And no. You don’t have to go back home to change your clothes. The clothes that I bought for you yesterday were downstairs. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter