The Day I Had You In My Arms

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Bella and I am a Khunyoung Ranger! My duty is to spread Khunyoung Love and shower as much as Khunyoung love as I can to our fellow shippers!! Hadouken!!

 

 

Wooyoung walked slowly to his class with his confused look plastered on his face. “Wooyoung, where have been? I went to look for you at the cafeteria but you weren’t there. So, did he notice you?” said Chansung. Wooyoung slowly nodded his head. “What? He saw you? What happen?” asked Junho curiously.

 

 

“He cornered me at the toilet. He hugged me and kissed me again,” said Wooyoung, still not believing that his lost another of his kiss to that playboy. “What!!!” screamed Chansung and Junho. “Wooyoung, you’re blushing…..” said Junho. “Oh my god!! You like him!!!” All the people in the class had their attention towards the three of them.

 

 

“Yah! Quiet! Are you crazy? I don’t like that molester!” yelled Wooyoung, defending himself. “Then why are you blushing?” teased Chansung. “No, I’m not!” retorted Wooyoung. When Junho saw Wooyoung eyes starts to get teary, he decided to stop Chansung by smacking him hard on the forehead. “Stop it you big nose. Let’s forget about it,” said Junho glaring at Chansung.

 

 

However, when Junho smacked Chansung head, he apparently did it too hard as Chansung head bumped to his desk. When he lifted his head, he heard a loud gasp from Junho and Wooyoung. “Oh my god, Chansung! Your nose is bleeding!!” said Wooyoung. “What?? Junho!! What have you done to me! Wooyoung, I’m dying!!” said Chansung panicking.

 

 

“Tissue!! Tissue!!” Wooyoung was sprinting all over the class trying to find tissues from anybody. Junho in the other hand was rummaging his bag to look for some clothes to wipe off the blood. “Found it!” He quickly took that piece of clothes and quickly wiped off the blood. “Yah, it’s not my fault!” “What is this smell?? Yah, Lee Junho! You use your dirty sock to wipe off the blood?? Are you really trying to kill me??!”

 

 

“I got tissue!!” Wooyoung arrived to their table with at least 20 packet of tissue that he gathered from people in the class. “I know my nose is big but I don’t need that much,” said Chansung as he let Wooyoung wipe off the blood, He just glare as the now quiet Junho with his nose stuffed with the dirty sock used on Chansung before. “Oh my god! Junho, is your nose bleeding too? Did we eat something wrong? Am I dying too?” asked Wooyoung panicking. “No, that’s what he got for being so dirty,” replied Junho. “Sorry…..you were panicking and I was panicking….” said Junho, defending himself.

 

 

*meanwhile, at Nichkhun’s office*

 

 

“Mr. Horvejkul, you father requested for you to come and meet him at his office,” informed his secretary through the intercom. “I’ll be there in 5,” replied Nichkhun with a big sigh. He lazily left his office room and walk to his father’s office. He didn’t obther to knock and just barged in. “You want to meet me father?” asked Nichkhun, straight to the point.

 

 

Mr. Horvejkul just sighed seeing Nichkhun cold expression. “Your sister told me you were at our house this morning and you send her to her campus. Why didn’t you wait for your mom and I and we can have a breakfast together. It’s been a while since we sit down toge….” “I’m sorry father. I just drop by for a while and I forgot about meeting you and mother. So, anything else?” cut Nichkhun, not giving his father a chance to talk.

 

 

“Khun…..it’s been a while since we sit down together and eat like a family…why don’t you come and have dinner together tonight?” “Family? That’s a word that I haven’t heard for a long time. I thought I’m just a person who you and mother gave birth to do everything that you want,” replied Nichkhun with a smirk. Mr. Horvejkul just looked at Nichkhun with a gloomy expression.

 

 

He knows it is their fault that Nichkhun turned like this. Ever since Nichkhun was little, he and his wife had been forcing Nichkhun to do everything that they want. They send him away from them at a very young age to study abroad and didn’t visit him until he returned to Korea when he was 18. The moment Nichkhun landed in Korea, his wife quickly assigned Nichkhun to learn everything about handling a company to prepare him as their heir.

 

 

Because of that, Nichkhun has been putting a barrier between him and the rest of his family member. When his sisters has been pampered with love and wealth, Nichkhun sees himself as nothing more but a money maker and servant of the family. He didn’t even called his parents ‘mom and dad’ like his sister, but instead called them as father and mother, which makes him more distant to them.

 

 

“Khun, I don’t want to fight with you. Just come home and have a dinner with us,” replied his father with a sigh. “Seeing how you and mother insist me to join this dinner when usually you guys didn’t even care, you have planned something, right father?” “Tonight, Victoria and her parents will come and have dinner with us. Your mother wanted you to join us. Maybe we can discuss your engagement tonight,” answered his father.

 

 

“No, I won’t come. I have to do my weekly inspection at our shopping mall.” “Khun, just be a nice son for once and come home with me tonight!” “So, by meeting them will make me a good son? I’ve followed your orders ever since I was 5 until now, it mean’s nothing? I can accept all that, but my personal life is mine and you have no right to intervene. I will never have any kind of relationship with that girl and it’s final.”

 

 

“What is wrong with her? You mother and sister love her. Why can’t you? She comes from a very good family and …” “Then marry her. If you like her so much, marry her. I’m not interested.” “Khun!!!” “If you try to interrupt my personal life, I will quit from this company and I’m will make sure, all of our current projects will go down the drain.” “Are you challenging your father?!” “No, I’m reminding you. Have a good dinner tonight father,” said Nichkhun before he left the room. Nichkhun feels his heart is aching, but as usual, he keeps his head up.

 

 

*BH Shopping Mall*

 

 

“Yah! If you guys have blind dates, why would you drag me here with you?” asked Wooyoung annoyed. “The girls are coming with their friend. It will be weird if her friend just stood there alone while we’re on a date. Just help us this once Wooyoung. I will treat you ice cream on our way back home later, ok?” pleaded Junho. “Huh…fine….” “Thank you!! Let’s go walk around first while waiting for the girls.”

 

 

*at the other side of the mall*

 

 

“Dude, are you ok?” asked Minjun when he saw his friend, Nichkhun was gloomy the whole day. “I’m fine. Just the usual,” answer Nichkhun short. “Your family?” Nichkhun just nodded. Taecyeon and Minjun just give Nichkhun a pat on the back, giving him strength. Both of them were there of accompany Nichkhun on his weekly inspection at his mall. Just the usual thing that Nichkhun do to make sure that the mall is in good order.

 

 

*back to the three friends*

 

 

The three of them were sitting at in front of the girls at McDonald. The girls arrived around 15 minutes after them. Wooyoung is sitting in front of the girl’s friend and he was beyond shy. He couldn’t even lift his face. Junho and Chansung promised that he would just be there to that it would not be awkward for them, but seeing how they sit with each of them facing the girls, Wooyoung knew, he is involuntarily in a blind date.

 

 

“We’re sorry we’re late. It is really hard to get a bus at our neighborhood,” said one of the girls. “It’s ok. We’ve just arrived. I hope you guys don’t mind eating at McDonald,” said Chansung, flashing his most charming smile. “Um, your friend, what’s his name?” asked the girl that was sitting in front of Junho. “Jang Wooyoung. I’m sorry if he is too quiet. He is very shy,” answered Junho when Wooyoung is not responding.

 

 

“It’s ok. Our friend here is also very shy,” said the girl. Wooyoung slowly lifted his head and saw the girl in front of him is flashing a shy smile to him. “H…hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter