The Day I Met You

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday night, three good looking guys were walking handsomely inside one of the most popular night club in Gangnam, suit up in their stylish clothes. They made their way to the bar, passing the flirty glances from the girls that were dancing at the dance floor. They just brush the glances away with their seductive smiles.

 

 

“Looks like someone already has his playboy radar on,” said one of the boys jokingly when he saw his friend scanning the night club, finding his prey for tonight. The men just chuckles, turning his head to his friend, while holding his drink. “And you didn’t do the same? Don’t act like an angel, Taecyeon. It doesn’t suit you,” said the men with a smirk.

 

 

“Ouch, that’s mean, Khun,” said Taecyeon teasingly. “What about you Minjun? Why are you so quiet tonight?” asked Taecyeon. “Dude, that chick from last night keeps on bothering me today. Asking me when can we meet again, blah blah blah,” she’s giving me a headache. I think I want to rest tonight,” said Minjun, sighing heavily, causing the other two to burst into a huge laugh.

 

 

“That’s what I’ve been telling you, Minjun. You need to choose carefully your prey. Avoid the clingy one,” said Nichkhun, his eyes still scanning the dance floor. “It is just me or the girls here are getting boring and boring everyday?” asked Nichkhun, as he still didn’t find the perfect girl to be his one night stand.

 

 

*meanwhile, across the room*

 

 

“Nuneo, why the hell are you guys bringing me here?” asked one particular boy, folding his arm across his chest, puffing his chest as he was sulking. “What’s wrong Wooyoung? Isn’t it nice here?” asked the other boy, Chansung. “You said you will bring me somewhere nice for my birthday. This is not nice! It is so noisy and hot here. There are way too many people and they look like they want to eat me!” said Wooyoung, stomping his legs.

 

 

“Look Wooyoung, you’re already 22 years old but you never come to a night club or drink any alcohol. You never even kiss a girl for god sake. That’s why I bring you here. Enjoy yourself for today. Forget about study for a while.Have some drink and find a girl to keep you accompany and maybe have some good time tonight, you know what I mean,” said Junho, wriggling his eyebrows.

 

 

“For your information, a cone of ice cream from you two as a birthday present will be nice than having a risk of getting std from some random girl. So, no thank you,” said Wooyoung, gulping down the orange juice he ordered. His two friends just sighed. “Will you at least have some other drink? Just try some alcohol. You’re a grown up men,” said Junho.

 

 

Wooyoung just pout before nodding his head as he feels bad for disappointing his friends. “Just a little. And not the strong one,” said Wooyoung. Chansung smie before getting up and went to the bar to get some drink for Wooyoung. He quickly ordered and walk back to his table. “Here you go, Wooyoung,” said Chansung, handed Wooyoung a bottle of beer.

 

 

“You want me to finish the whole bottle?” asked Wooyoung, showing his sad face. “I challenge you to finish this whole bottle. After this, Chansung and I will stop bothering you about this grown up men thing and we will follow everything you want to do,” said Junho with a smile. He sincerely wanted his friend to crack his shell and experience a new thing.

 

 

“Huh…fine,” Wooyoung grabbed the bottle and nervously exhale before he chugged down the whole bottle of beer in one go, wanting to get over it fast. “Wooyoung! One sip at a time!” screamed his two friends upon seeing their cute friends drinking a whole bottle of beer in one shot. “Oh my god! This is bad,” said Chansung, looking worriedly at Junho.

 

 

Wooyoung finish the whole bottle just within second. After emptying the bottle, he just sat there, his head hanging low, staring intently at bottle. “Wooyoung, are you ok?” asked Junho. Both of them gasped when Wooyoung lifted his head and smile sheepishly at them. His whole face is flushed and his eyes looked drowsy. “Wow, that was really fast. Dude, I think he is drunk,” said Chansung.

 

 

“Guuuuuyyyyyyssss, this th…thing taste weird,” said the drunk Wooyoung, smiling at his friend. “Why is it so hot here? My head hurt,” added Wooyoung, trying to lift his shirt off his body. “No no no no Wooyoung. We don’t get half in public,” said Junho, stopping his friend. “Really? Hihi,” replied Wooyoung giggling. “We should get you back home.” “No Chanana….I don’t want to go homeeeee. I want to dance,” whine Wooyoung. He is totally not himself anymore.

 

 

“What the? What he called me?” asked Chansung confused. “I think he combine your name and banana in one words,” replied Junho with a smile. “Let’s go Chanana and Mr. Huge ! Let’s dance!” cheered Wooyoung, leaving his friends and go to the dance floor. “Should we stop him before he do something that he would regret?” asked Junho. “No, let him enjoy himself. How often can we see him let himself loose like this? He’ll be fine. We’re here right? Let’s go and dance too,” said Chansung, pulling Junho with him.

 

 

*the other side of the club*

 

 

“Khun, what’s with that smile?” asked Taecyeon when he saw Nichkhun staring hard at something with a huge smile hanging on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter