youxlayxot12

When EXO / INFINITE Sulking

Ehhem .. I just want to thank to the subscriber . I will try my best  ..  smile always  ^^

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Lay at the balcony . He is enjoying the scenery at Baekhyun's Grandmother's house a.k.a the place that he really really want to go . He fell in love at the first sight here . The scenery are very beautiful . The villagers are also so warmth or friendly . The air also are very very fresh unlike at city . To make it short , this village are so peaceful . It make Lay's brain peace too . Lately , gloomy days always haunting him . The gloomy day brainwash him by his health problem that related to dance . sigh . But eventhough lay feel so happy being at Baekhyun's grandma's house , he also feel a bit sad and lonely . Suddenly he remembered his grandparent at China . sigh again . For a WHILE , he forgot about his girlfriend . How culd you Lay ? So meanneeeeeeeeeee  * stomp feet *

 

 

 

Suddenly , there is a certain petite eyeliner brunette burst from the door with a frown and serious mix with sleepy face . His hair is sticking at all direction and his puppy eyes is smaller than usual . He is also panting like a person that just finishing marathon . Lay's surprise face make the brunette clutching his stomach and laugh hard . He kept laughing and laughing and the serious thing is he automatically rolling on the floor when he see Lay staring at him with blur face . He kept laughing for good 20 minute . His tears rolling down his cute cheek due to excessive of laughing . Okay .. Lay decide to ignore the ape . It's better to see the cats that are mating than the rolling buffalo . Wait . WHAT !! mating cat !! Lay is blushing and count the sheep in his head .

 

 

About 5 second , the door slamming open again . This time it revealing a certain giant yoda with bird nest hair . I think bird will love if he donate the nest to them . He is also a bit panting but come with a grinn . I wonder why today , early in the morning they want to play tag . But the giant guy suddenly frown when he see his crush rolling on the floor . " Ya Baekkie , why are you rolling2 " He said with a face like a mother scold his child . Lay think that he want to pull Baekkie , The truth is  ...  " it look fun , I want to join too " . Lay facepalm . Then staring at the two dumb and dumber with the first espression when the eyeliner guy a.k.a Baekhyun coming . " Channie ... Look ... at ... Lay's  .... face  " Baekhyun say between the laughter . While rolling , the giant yoda a.k.a Chanyeol , pause a bit and look at Lay's face . Baekhyun thought at least he is better than Chanyeol . Chanyeol is laughing+rolling+clapping hands+stomping feet+hit Baekhyun . Okay . it's enough . Baekhyun stop his dumb behaviour . 

 

 

Then , Baekhyun join Lay that staring at the weird rolling hippopotamous . " I think he is crazy " . Baekhyun said at Lay like he is the innocent one here . " Yeah i think that too " . Suddenly , something unexpected happen . The overly happy virus hit the door exactly at his forehead ... hard ... It's Lay's turn to laugh maniacly . At that time , BAekhyun suddenly remember the first reason he come here . Yeah , who want to wake up early in the morning just to see the healer unicorn . unless you are creepy . no offends kay . Baekhyun want to tell Lay something but it seems like a difficult task because lay kept laughing . " You guys are so funny " . exactly like in the weekly idol his expression . It take about 20 minute to explain to Lay . The two member completely ignore a certain pouting giant that stomping his foot . " I regret come here " he mumble and go at the balcony . His eye and brain completely focus at something . 

 

 

 

<<<<< backward <<<<<

Room 1 - Baekhyun , Chanyeol , Xiumin and Chen  ( Baozi and the beagle line )

Room 2  - Kris , Kai , Tao , Sehun  ( dragon leader and maknae line )

Room 3  - Suho , DO , Luhan , Lay  ( healer unicorn and vocal line )

 

 

One peaceful morning at Baekhyun's garandmother's house all the exo member except Lay sleeping peacefully . Only sound of fan , light snoring , light snoring , yelping and snoring that only can be heard . Suddenly .......

Kunfu panda OST can be heard at room 2 . The song kept played . only Kris that budge but he open his eyes a bit . only a bit . Tha another maknaes is still sleeping like a log .

Kris   :  Tao-yah , your phone .

Room 2 :  krik krik krik krik  .. silent  ( only the OST can be heard again )

Kris      : TAO YOUR PHONE !!!

Tao      : Aniyo !! not mine . Don't disturb me *whine and hit Kris square at his face with ace's *

At last , they just ignore the phone ..

 

 

At the same time , at Room 1

The Kungfu Panda Ost can be heard from room 1 ,,

Chen    :  YA ! WHOSE PHONE IS THAT ! VERY NOISY ! (then, sleep again)

Baekyeol couple is hugging and sharing each other warmth . Baekhyun is a light sleeper , so when he hear the Ost , he jolt up and hit Chanyeol's chin ... hard .. Chanyeol also jolt up from the sharp pain and hit the wall behind him with a loud THUD . "OUCH" ..

DO     : Baek Hyung help us . We want to sleep peacefully .

At first , BAekhyun want to continue journey to his dreamland , then he realise that the song realy annoyed his ear . He willingly go to the source of the song . He burst to the room 2 with his sleepy face . and take a look at the member in the room , Taoris and Sekai that still sleeping like a log . " How they can sleep with this noisy ? "  "It's our charm " they said in unison . Baek surprise but then he just ignoring them . " it's not charm you lazy " Baekhyun nag at them and go to the phone . " aigooo , Lay Hyung's phone " . He say and visit room 3 (upstairs)

 

At that time , only Umin hyung that wake up . " good morning baekhyunnie" " god morning Umin hyung " "have a good sleep ? " " yeah , so peaceful here " .. Baekhyun with a grinn go to the lump ( that lump person love to sleep alone because he don't like any person on his bed ) that he think Lay hyung . Umin make a weird face and he can conclude what Baekhyun want to do with that evil grin . Before he can warn Baekhyun , he jump on the lump . The person under the blanket yelp and sruggle . unexpected thing happen . he elbowed Baekhyun at his private place . ooopsss . Baekhyun yelp and wailing loudly . " Luhan hyung you meanie . I want to have child too " .. It took about 30 minute to make the maknae kid calm down . yeah all the room member older than him ..

 

At room 2

Chanyeol jolt up again after 40 minute because he is missing his crush's warmth . He hug Chen , but suddenly Chen nuzzle his face at crook of his neck .. Okay that's okay but ... but he give a bone crush hug . Then Chanyeol hug DO , DO is better than Chen but it feel different .. different than Baekhyun . OH speak about BAekhyun , where is he ? aigoo that petite kid . always missng in action .He go out and searching Baekhyun . It is not hard to find him because his lauhter can be heard through the entire village . 

 

When Baekhyun meet LAy

Room 2+3 : "AIGOO BAEKKIE","SO LOUD" , "WHO LAUGH LIKE A CRAZY MAN EARLY IN THE MORNING" , " I WILL SHOVE FOOD IN HIS SMALL MOUTH " , " DID HE WANT TO GET WUSHU", "DON'T !! HE KNOW HAPKIDO " , "SHUT UP CHEN DON'T SING PORORO SONG " , " PORORO?WHERE?" , "AISHHH"

 

When the laugh decreasing

Room2+3  : It's better like this . (Chen : ARGHH I LOVE SLEEPING ,) , me two , me three , me four , me five , (Chen:ME TEN )  ...  SHUT UP CHEN

 

its peaceful again suddenly another hard and loud lauhgter can be heard , but this time with a rough voice

Room2+3 : shut up Kris . YA CHEN YOU WANT TO SEE FIRE FROM MY EARS ...  silent   .....

 

 

 

<<<<<  back to the real story  >>>> (i forgot grandma was not at home)

the dumb and dumber head back to room 1 because now is only 6 am . BAekhyun not forget to pull the yoda's ears while dragging him to the room because he spy the mating cat while he and lay talking . Lay check his handphone . and he immidietely call you without thinking

 

Lay : yeoboseyo

You  : yeoboseyo (cheerful)

Lay  : mianhae baby , my phone ..

You  : itsokay , you forgot right ?

Lay   : hehehe . yeah ..

You   : Oppa how are you there ?happy?

Lay    : yaeh i'm fine and happy . you must come here . the air is so fresh . yesterday , we go to the waterfall , it's fun , and aekhyun's halmeoni feed me ,...  silent .. *sniff*

You   : Oppa ..  i'm listening  ~~~~

Lay   :  ... *sniffing**sobbing*

YOu  : oppa ,, waeyo ? are you okay .. aww don' sad .. i will lend ear to you ..

LAy    : I miss my hometown , grandma , grandpa , mother , father ,, i miss them *sniffing , sobbing , sneezing*

Yoou   : Iagoo oppa , i know how you feel ,, don't worry they are fine . you must be strong . You want to success right ?purse your dream and make them proud . aum don't sad . they will always be with you . not inn physical state , but in your heart . remember that ..

Lay     : thanks honey , your voice are really soothing my voice .. i don't know what to do without you .Iloveu

You    :  . I love you too .. anyeong ..  kay .. have a good day

Lay   : hehehehe  .. kay anyeong .. you too .. bye honey ..

 

 

 

Exo spending 5 days at Baekhyun's grandmother's house because they got free a week . Lay want to date with you because he miss u sosososososososo much

 

message start from lay

- honey , don't forget our date kay ^^

- arasso , wait for me kay  ><

 

Lay remember his date for the first time . He wait for you suddenly

a message from you

- oppa , mianhae , i can't come .. i have an urgent meeting .. sowy .. buing buing

Lay felt a bit disapointed but not  a bit kay . who in the world not sad when his lover cancel their date for last minute

 

A week later

message start from lay

- honey , do you free today , i miss you ,, want to go out ><

- oh miss you too oppa but mianhaeyo i'm a bit busy with school project

Dissapointed again ...

 

 

 

Suddenly , a certain pair of blond hair come to the room , without knocking , without warning , . Lay look at them with horror face . they say in unison " let's go for bubble tea . we treat but use your money " and without warning again , they pul and immidietely kidnap lay . yeah not willingly right? . They arrive at the nearest buble tea shop . The Hunhan couple go to order . Lay dazed out . suddenly his eyes caught someone that familira .. it's you . you with another man . but Lay cannot recognise the man from behind .

PAIN    HURT   .. that the only thing that linger in lay's brain

Sehun  : hyung hyung

Luhan  : i had said before , don't kidnap lay . you stubborn head

Sehun  : i think he is sad because we treat him by using his money

 

2 weeks lay totally ignore your phone call or message . at the first week you don't care about it because you thought maybe he is busy and you don't want to ditusrb his personal space .. at the second week you start feel something wrong somewhere because you know whom usy he is he will always contact with you . atleast i love u's message .. but you want to wait untill your assignment and school project finish completely .. finally it had been finished by the weekend . ypu text lay

 

message : start from you

-  oppa ... let's date .. i'm free

- don't wanna

-waeyo?

- I dont want to see you *pouting*

- you are meannnieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

-you are the one that meannnnieeeee

- mwoya ? what are you talking about . maianheyo .. i'm busy this past week

- busy with what school or MAN

- eung . who ? when ? where ? u r the only one in my heart , oppa

- I saw you with a manly when you ditch our second date after i came back

-  OOOOOOOO  that manly man  . how dare you say that i'm cheating . but itsokay . you just forget right ?

- ????  forget what

- that i have a twin sister that look like a tomboy a bit

-  ooo amber right ? hehehehe

-  gwenchanha oppa .. aigoooya lay oppa jealous .. so cute ..  lets date kay .. problem solved  ...

 

-

 

FINISH

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Thanks 4 subscride and read kay .. if u want leave a comment .. i will try to reply..next kaichen

SMILE ALWAYS   ^^