youxkrisxace

When EXO / INFINITE Sulking

warning : this story contain a bit of swearing . just bear to it ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

You are feeling so tired because you were camping 5days 4nights at your office (crazy right?) because there is a lot lot lot and lot of work to finish it before the end of the year . You are the type that don't like to waste time . You always finishing your work earlier because after that you can rest and no one can disturb you if the thing that related to your work . But the problem is tiredness always haunting you and if you have 100 choice what to do , you will choose sleeping than eat .

 

 

You have a boyfriend .... Kris .... When you first time see him , you feel a bit scared because of his bitc* face . He always make  that ' face ' . Oh Man .. eventhough he always make ' that ' face but he still handsome . His orbs was the first thing that hypnotise you . A lot of people said that he is a very very matured person . Yeah . That's true . He is VERY matured but if you know him deeply with your heart , he is a vulnerable person that love soft plushies but he will not showing that side of him . He also love attention especially from his sweetheart . He is a bit childish too . You always go with the flow of his childish attitude but you are okay with that . At least he is not have bratty attitude like maknae . I said always . But not this time when you are so dam* tired .

 

 

 

Your POV

I am sleeping soundly on the coach . Yeah I said on the coach because Kris want to watch his favourite drama a.k.a BOF a.k.a boys over flower . Sounds lame right ? . I don't know why he really love that drama . But itsokay . Everyone have their preference . I would prefer canimal than pororo . haha . Run of topic . I think Kris had watched that drama for the nnth time . molla . I don't have time to count that . He kept talking to me although i'm snoring softly on his lap . His husky voice like a lullaby to your ears . (haha but author prefer Luhan's voice) . Without I aware of my surrounding , I enter to the dreamland . In the dreamland I feel that I'm on the cloud9 . So soft . So fluffy . So huggable . I open my eyes slowly and I realise that Kris gently put me on our bed . Finally , i can sleep .. Yay !!

 

 

No One POV

But the peaceful only last for 5 minute . You hear someone call or to be specific yell your name from the kitchen . You are not in the mood to do anything including yelling his name back . So , you just igore him . Suddenly , the door slamming open , revealing a pouty baby giant with a small sword and a small pirates cap in his hand .      " baby " . He called you like a kid that whining to his mummy . " Kris , I'm tired " , You said with your eyes closed . " Baby ...... " , he whining again and again and again and pull you to face him . " Kris , please " , you look at him with pleading eyes but that can't buy him this time . " Baby , did you see our son .. please help me find him .pwease .. buing buing .. What if he kidnapped .. OMG ..  NO !! " Kris wailing pathetically and stab the sword at your thigh . There is one way to silence him . You slowly cup his face with care and love and close the gap between yours and his lips . It is a kiss that you can feel once in a blue moon . Yeah .. Kris love rough and more passionate kiss but you love baby kiss without tongue and teeth because its kinda romantic . The kiss completely silented him . He is not wailing anymore and his hand that stab you fall at your waist . And that mean you must stop the kiss or else it will become more .

 

" Kris , i will help you to find Ace okay " . You flash your lovely smile . He is frozen when he see your eyes . Then , you stab his stomach with the small sword that he use to stab your thigh earlier . He blink his eyes cutely(?) and that's when he snap back to reality . " Okay , let's go~ " he beam . and flash his pearl white teeth at you . At that time , it's your turn to froze . He giggle and pack your lips and pull you up .. Eventhough you are very very very tired right now , but because of him you willing yourself for him . but that will not last longer . because you are a normal human that have limit . You still can be patient . But when he push your button limit , you don't care anymore at that moment wether he is your boyfriend or husband . He will doomed .

 

 

" Kris , I got out son . Poor him fall from the couch . did you forget that you brought him watching drama with you " Kris frowning . " ak , I mean us . yeah watching with us " .. " Yeah thanks baby . I know I can rely to you . I owe you . You can sleep now . Thank you " . He said and pampering your face with wet kiss .

 

 

FINALLY .... I CAN SLEEP ....

After 5 minutes ( again! ) you can feel someone sit beside you . " mummy , ace want to play with you hehe " Kris  said with a childih tone . " Kris .. please .. I'm not in a mood " .. " hmmph mummy pwease " .. " Kris I said softly right now .. I don't have a mood to yell tonight " .. " mummy pwease " stab stab with a small sword . That's it . He had pushed your button limit . " KRIS " . He flinch but his hend kept poking poking your hand .              " KRIS .. I WANT YOU TO GO FUC**** OUT " .. he stumble backward and want to whine again but you cut him off " I SAID NOW , ARE YOU DEAF WU YI FAN ??!! " ..

 

 

He storm outside with ace but he closed the door softly . Don't want to hurt you anymore . He sit on the coach and hug ace tightly and his eyes breaming with tears " Ace mummy ..  mummy is not love us anymore . He scold us . I just want her love . nothing less nothing more . eh correction . maybe more . but it my fault too . i'm hurt her feeling . She just tired and ..... without Kris notice he sleeping on the coach with tears ..

 

 

you are awake because you feel so thirsty .. OMG what happen ? Am i shouting again ? . You go straight to the kitchen and drink 3 glass of water . Then you see your husband or boyfriend sleeping on the couch and embracing ace at his chest . OMG Kris is crying in his sleep .. crap .. He only become like this if Kris you scold him or when he miss you . You shook his body softly . " Kris o kris wakey wakey hubby " . He open his eyes and close it back . " Kris " .. You try again . He change his position and back facing you and hug ace tighter (if that is possible) . You frown . " Kris hubby , let's sleep in our room kay " . " Don't wanna " .. " waeyo? " ... " because you angry at me . you said that i that i must go out from the room . that mean you hate me and you don't wanna to sleep with me " .. He mumble and sniffing . " mianhaeyo , i just ...... tired . that's all . but i don't mean it . i can't mad at you . you are to precious to me " . You said softly . and try for the last time . " let sleep in our rom kay ? " .. no movement or sound .. " arasso . I don't hope you to understand because it's my fault . i'm the selfish here . anyeong . have a sweet dream " . You silently stand up and not make any movement . In your heart , you hope Kris will respond to you , but  still no movement .. You ready to head to your room suddenly ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehehhehehhehehehhehehehe  I'M NAUGHTY ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are pulled with such a great force and before you brain can process what happen . you are greeted by a rough kiss . Just kidding . gentle kiss .. very gentle .. " Don't leave my please . I promise I will be a good boy and daddy . pinky promise " . He said and pull you for a rough kiss .. very rough .. You broke the kiss .. He whine . "Kris not infront of our son " . He smiled sheepishly and finally that night you can relax . You and Kris only cuddle and steal kiss ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~`~`~~~`````

That's all .. thanks 4 read and subscride .. i'm on the way to make next person .. and next person happen to be uri healer unicorn .. hmm .. i can smell jealousy here .. anyeong *wave*