0420

Description


0420

Foreword

She enclosed her hands around the warm coffee cup and inhaled the scent. A day of shoveling snow and she was worn out. The snow would not stop falling, and she knew when she got back home in the morning she would have to shovel the tiny driveway again with her friends. Aesun sighed and took a long good sip, the hot chocolate burning her tongue. All she wanted to do now was go back home and snuggle up in her covers reading her favorite book. The soft tapping of the clock and the flipping of the pages of other customers made her feel more at ease. 

"Luhan."

Aesun turned her whole body towards the name. The name sounded familiar, and she felt as if the name should be known to her. Nobody payed attention and kept on doing their own activites. Luhan. Where had she heard that name before? Aesun whispered the name under her breath, trying to see if saying it out on her tongue would make him known to her.

"Luhan."

She turned around again, but no one had moved or looked like they were talking. That's strange. Taking another sip out of her cup, Aesun looked at her phone and realized that it was already 11PM, almost midnight. She had to get home before her roommate so she could help her from drinking all night again. The small little caffiene trip made her feel more awake. 

"Luhan."

Turning one last time, Aesun saw him. Their eyes locked together. She recognized those soft brown orbs, mysterious and gentle. 
There he was, right in front of her, Luhan.