Final [Red Rosses]

Red Rosses
Sorry for wrong Thyphos and Grammar's. English aint my first language. And sorry for the bad words 
That I Have used on my stories.

Chanyeol's POV


Yes, I love her but I want to break up with her.. Why? Because Im tired of this relationship. Why? 'Because' ..thats why..

I took out my phone and texted her "Meet me at the place where weve met!" I sent her "Yeah sure. but wait? Why do you use '!' Instead of '.' ?" She replied asking. I didnt reply back but drop my phone and head straight to my room and changed my clothes.

After that I went straight to the park using my motorcycle. I sat on the bench and relaxed.. But after a few minutes I heard her voice, "Chanyeol.. What is it?" She asked as she sat beside me and hold my hand. I let go of her hand and stood up. "Sooyoung, I think our relationship needs an end! Weve been together for three years! Come on! Lets end this!" I yelled facing her. "Chanyeol.. I knew this day was coming! I knew what youre up to! And yes youre right! This relationship needs an end!" She said throwing the rosses I gave her on her every birthday and the rosses that I gave her on our anniversary. She ran crying, like a little girl who lost her doll.

I scratched my head and picked all of the rosses that she threw infront of me.. Still looking at her running and crying.. "Im such a jerk.." I murmured to myself .. I rode my motorcycle and went back to my home..

When I got back the first thing I did was to put the rosses on a vase and sat at the chair where the vase was placed on the table near it.. I saw that the rosses were already withered.. But the memories were still in it.. I took one rose and saw my handwriting on a card 'To my Girlfriend, happy anniversary.. I wish that our relationship would stay strong and long. I wish no heartbroken's , I love you Baby' "!" I shouted as I read the part of endless relationship.. It made me drop one drop of tear..

I put it back on the vase and tried to forget all about it. (5:00 pm)

(9:00 pm) I turned the TV on and watched some shows. But when I choose another channel A movie that we loved to watch came out.. It was a story about a girl who fell inlove with her cousin. I sighed "Why did I broke up with her? Now im suffering because of love! What will I do? To love again or to suffer from remembering a girl that ive loved for years.?" I murmured to myself as I look at those roses.

I turned the TV off and swept the tears that fell down from my eyes. I took a shower and then back to bed daydreaming of my days with sooyoung. Suffer or Love? I cant choose .. What? On the half I feel I want to suffer than to love but on the other half I want to love than to suffer.. This is a verry hard decision to make.

After awhile I fell asleep without noticing. (10:00 pm)

*After Two Days* ~Keep note of that! Two days~

Yes. Its still the same. Seing those rose before you leave and crying before you sleep.

(6:30 am) Sooyoung is supposed to be cooking at this time, but without her Im the one who will cook.. But how? I mean I dont even know how to. I sighed, I will just go out.. I opened my closet and took out the T-Shirt she gave me last year and some pants I just bought this week.

I was about to go and leave, but I saw those rosses again that made me smile a bit ..but confusely.. I took one rose again and took a look on it. I smelled it even tho its already withered and sneezed. I chuckled a bit and put it on my jacket's pocket. After that I left my house and drove my motorcycle again. I went to our favorite restaurant and ordered our favorite bteakfast. I sighed "Why did I broke up with her?" I murmured as I scratched my head. I ate my breakfast and drink my coffee.

I went outside and take one more look at the sorroundings. But when I look at my left I saw her sister Min-Jae at the book shop.. I ran as fast as I could to reach her but when I got there she already rode a bus. "Bull!" I yelled. I went back on the restaurant and took my motorcycle, i tried to chase the bus .

When it stopped I rode off my motor forgetting my keys and entered the bus. "Min-Jae!" I shouted "Chanyeol! Is that you?" She replied I nodded and sat beside her. "Min-Jae I need you to tell sooyoung that Im so sorry and I want her back to me,." I said begging "Im sorry Chanyeol but she's dating Sunggyu.." She said not looking at me "What?! How could she? Did she just played on me?" I asked folding my fist "No!!" She yelled "She was dating someone so she could forget the things youve done to her! And youre not worth it! Why? Because you hurt her that much! If you only saw her youll beg! She was crying last night! She was throwing everything because of you!" She added yelling. The bus stopped and she went down, i followed her and saw their house.

"Eomma! Im here!" She shouted "Eomma isnt here!" Sooyoung replied. Wait?! Sooyoung? "Sooyoung! I need to talk to you! Sooyoung!" I yelled . She went down "Im so glad to see you!" I said hugging her. She broke the hug and cried "Stop! Chanyeol Im dying! I broke up with him because of you again! Why? Why?" She said crying and hitting my chest. "Sooyoung Im so sorry.. We could fix this if you want!" I replied crying back and stopping her from hitting me "How? If youre in my place you will just suffer!" She added "Suffer? Im suffering too! If youre in my place you could just suicide!" I yelled "Im sorry" she said as she entered the house again crying. . I pulled out the rose inside my pocket and put it on their  front door. 

I remembered that my motorcycle was left!And yes the keys with it! I walked until i got to the place where I left it, good grief It was gone! I sighed and cried. Why did I? I became so foolish! 


Annyeong Chinguz! ^_^ Part 1!! Sorry for long update~ Pogi Problems B| My connection had been cut out ^_^ please forgive meh.. Wait for part 2!!