Chapter Two

Under The Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This will start off a little slow/weird/useless in the beginning but there will be Eunhae in the end and the next chapter will be all about Eunhae interactions. 
Thank you for reading and I'm SO sorry for being so slow with the updates so to all of you who're still reading. ThanKYU!! <3

********************************************************************************************

Chapter Two

 

 

2 days later~

 

It’s been two days since Hyukjae last saw Donghae. It has also been two days since Hyukjae last went to that tree. Hell, it’s been two days since Hyukjae last left his room.

 

As soon as Hyukjae returned to school grounds, after his meeting with Donghae, two days ago he was immediately surrounded by several people who dragged him to his room for, well, the usual. Like many times before, the head master offers to be of help to different corporations, facilities, businesses, companies etc. of where he, in exchange for profit to the school in ways such as recognition, sponsoring, money etc., offers to take on big challenges/problems that the others can’t solve and gives them as assignments to the students of Sapphire High.  And usually those assignments, that are too difficult or advanced for even the students to solve completely, gets taken to Hyukjae along with the notes and progress that the students may have had, for him to solve. He is locked in his personal study room, provided by the headmaster with highest qualities of everything he may need, for hours, even days, until he solves those problems successfully.

 

This instance it took him two days to finish this certain assignment, but as always it was done exceptionally well.

 

 

‘’And…….I’m finished’’ Hyukjae says out loud, more to himself than to anybody else.
‘Finally’ He thinks as he gets up to hand over the assignment to the assistant provided for him by the head master.

 

Standing up, with the document in his hands, he proceeds to leave the room.


‘’Mr Lee! Are there any problems?’’ He gets asked as soon as he opens the door

 

‘’No, I was just going to give you the documents and YoungIn-sshi, I told you to call me Hyukjae and not Mr.Lee, okay?’’ Hyukjae says to the man in front of him.

 

 

‘’Ah, yes. I do apologize.’’ YoungIn said. Opening the document in his hands he says: ‘’You finished much faster than expected. The head master wasn’t expecting you to finish before tomorrow as this one’s quite problematic.’’ YoungIn said a little surprised.

 

 

‘’Ah, yes. I wanted to get it done as soon as possible.’’ Hyukjae says bashfully.

 

 

‘’Well I better get going to give this to the head master.’’ YoungIn says. ‘’Oh… and Hyukjae, before I forget, the head master said that you’re free for the next two couple of days so rest well.’’

 

 

‘’REALLY? Ah, ummm yes thank you. I will.’’ Hyukjae says while trying to hide the smile that’s itching to be let out on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter