The Foreword

Under The Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So yeah, here is the foreword. If you think this idea is good, I'm going to proceed with the story. Please be kind and tell me your thoughts on this. Thank you <3

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The famous ’Sapphire High’ school in Seoul is one of the strictest schools you’d ever find in the world, where only those students that could be called geniuses attend. Boys and girls with different backgrounds, different specialties and different stages get selected to have the honor of attending the school. Once you get selected your life would change from a usual one to one of fame. Everyone will know who you are; even schools of other countries will have profiles of the students of ‘Sapphire High’. But once you get selected, not only will your name get known and proud but your time and freedom will be controlled by that school. You will be trained and supervised thoroughly by teachers and staff and you will live in the school dorms and only get to leave school property one weekend every month plus two extra days on breaks. But you will be taken care of and treated very well. The higher stage you have in your majors the better you will be treated.

Some think of it as a prison while others see it as a honor to attend ‘Sapphire High’, what do you think?

 

Lee Hyukjae is one of Sapphire Highs students who orientates in dance, business and sports. But Hyukjae is not just ONE of the students; he is THE star student Lee Hyukjae.
Not only does he excel in his orientations but he also does excellent on all the other majors he takes. Being at the number one spot for his orientations but in second and third place in many of the other majors’ makes him easily the Star student of the school. Having his face in newspapers and internet sites all over the country and in many other countries he is seen as a Genius for his age. Hyukjae is admired, loved, taken care of, respected and envied. And yet no one approaches him. And Hyukjae just don’t know why. He tries to be friendly and smile at everyone that crosses his way; he even makes the first approach but the person he approaches always leaves abruptly in the middle of their conversation.

 

Hyukjae can’t help but feel depressed and sad and so he has developed a habit of where Hyukjae looks for and finds places within the range of school property where he can relax and get away. The roofs, the dance-room, the old classroom that no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter