Chapter One

Under The Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter One

 

Hyukjae felt as if he was going to have a heart attack anytime soon.

Donghae was still in a sitting position under the tree, eyes still on Hyukjae and that smirk, that damned smirk that turned Hyukjaes heart into a frantic mess, was still glued on his face.

 

Several seconds passed with them still staring at each other. While Donghaes face and aura were emitting confidence and playfulness, just staring at Hyukjae and waiting for him to make some kind of move or reaction, Hyukjaes face emits the opposite. He’s looking back at Donghae with curiosity, timidity and shyness, not daring to avert his eyes from the others.

 

Minutes passed and as Donghae suddenly remembered that he had classes to attend in less than 10 minutes he stood up, brushing the dirt off of his jeans, he faced Hyukjae who was standing there, immobile.

‘’……’’ Hyukjae kept staring at Donghae waiting curiously for his next move.

 

‘’Are you done?’’ Donghae asked, wanting to at least hear the others voice before he had to leave.

 

‘’Huh?’’ Hyukjae said, dumbfound.

 

‘’I mean, are you done staring at me? I mean I know I’m handsome and all…’’

 

‘’No, I-I’m not staring. I was ju-just..umm…’’ Hyukjae cut him off, five different shades of red adoring his face.

 

‘Cute’ Donghae thought.
Getting such a reaction from THE Lee Hyukjae wasn’t something you’d ever imagine. Seeing the genius, the pride of Korea, blushing?

 

‘’um…Whoryou?’’ Hyukjae mumbled incoherently.

 

‘’What?’’

 

‘’Who are you?’’ Hyukjae asked, gathering all of the confidence he could muster out of his body.


Having meeting with presidents, politicians, important men and women from all over the world, in different languages was week to week bases for Hyukjae, but talking normally with another boy, a boy possibly of his age, was harder than anything he’d ever done.

 

‘’I’m Lee Donghae’’ Donghae said, amused at the others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter