2

Twin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongins POV

I felt my body tense up. It was 4 in the morning. Who would call her at a time like this? 

I could hear Jiwon groan as she reached for her phone, leaving me standing alone. She glanced at her phone and let out a sigh. Just who is calling her?

She answered her phone. "Yes? Chanyeol? What is it?"  Who is Chanyeol? A friend? Her Boyfriend? I felt a strange feeling in my stomach starting to form. "No! I'm not coming tonight! Forget it! Handle this yourself! Bye!" She put her phone back into her jacket. If it was her Boyfriend it sounded like a pretty complicated situation. This thought made me feel a bit relaxed

"So, who was that?" I tried to sound not as interested as I was but I knew that it didn't work that well. Jiwon let out another sigh, apperantly not noticing my curiousity. "That was Chanyeol, my brother." I didn't notice that I hold in my breath until Iet it out, relieved. 

"Is he worried about you? I mean, it sounded like he wanted you to come home." Jiwon shook her head. "No, he doesn't really care. It's just that something came up and that's usually the time when he calls me. Because he wants something from me!" 

I dind't know what to answer so I just took her hand and led her to my room. Of course we have a guest room. In fact not only one, but why would I want to bother the maid to prepare the room. (A/N: *eyebrow wiggle*)

"This is my room.. You can sleep on the bed, I'll just take the sofa." Jiwon shook her head. "Nonsense Jongin! You are injured too! Just sleep beside me! The bed is huge! And it's not like you're going to do anything, right?"

I couldn't help but grin. "Alright. If you insist." I turned around to my closet and gave her a Shirt and sweatpants. "Here. You can wear this to sleep in! Also you can use my bathroom, I'll just use theone downstairs!" I smiled at her as she took the clothes and nodded. She went into my bathroom and I headed downstairs.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jiwons POV

 

Her heart was racing. It felt like it would explode any second. This was the exact opposite of Jiwons usual self. She never would've imagined her offering to share a bed with the Kingka KIM JONGIN or anyone else. Has she gone insane? Where is her shy wallflower self at? 

She shook her head and got ready for the night. Jongins clothes were way to big on her and she felt like an idiot but her tiredness made her forget about this. She slowly made her way back into his room. It was empty. He was probably still downstairs.

Jiwon sat down on the bed but was to nervous to sit still. With the intention of thanking Jongins mother again she went downstairs searching for her.

There was only one room filled with light, which she quickly approached.

Please log in to read the full chapter