3

Twin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongins POV

After Jiwon was fast asleep long ago, I drowned myself in thoughts about her and Oh Sehun. Eventually I fell into a slumber only to be woken after what seemed like minutes to me. Jiwon was standing next to me tapping my arm constantly. I tried to pull her into a hug but she shook her head. "I need to go! I'm pretty late. How do I get to spica station?" She hectically peered outside my window.  

I let out a yawn and streched my arms. Much to her dislike. "Jongin!"                                            

"Okay, okay! What time is it anyways?" She nodded at my alarm clock. 11:30a.m. Whoops. I let out a sigh. "Wait a minute, I'll get ready and accompany you afterwards." jiwon waved with her hands. "It's okay, just tell me the way. I'll..." I interrupted her. "That wasn't a question."  She blushed and looked at her feet. "If you insist.." Cute.

Reluctanly I stood up and got ready to bring her to that Scumbag.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sehun was waiting almost one hour now and his mood grew gloomier by every second. She was late. Yang Jiwon never once was late in the 5 years they knew each other. On the other hand, she was with Kim Jongin, so should he be surprised? Just by the thought of the other boy Sehuns mood was completely ruined. He clenched his fists, nails digging into the flesh of his hands.

What was she doing with Jongin in the middle of the night?

Sehun froze when he saw them. Holding hands they were slowly walking down the streets. When Jiwon spotted him she let go of Jongins hand and ran towards Sehun. When she reached him she gave him a tight hug. This lifted his mood just a tiny bit.

"Long time no see." She gave him a wide smile and Sehun could feel Jongins stares but chose to ignore them. "Ya, and whose fault is that? Miss sorry-I-am-too-busy-with-my-life?" He playfully pinched her cheeks.

"Sorry, I was really busy." Sehun arched an eyebrow. Busy but not too busy to meet Kim Jongin. He wanted to say something but Jiwon interrupted him. "Oh right, uhm Sehun this is Jongin. Jongin that's Sehun!" She pointed her finger at the two. Jongin was grinning at Sehun. "Ya Sehun-ah long time no see my friend!" "Don't call me your friend!"  Sehun snapped at him, glaring. 

Jiwon all the while was staring at both of them, clearly confused. "Uhm,guys? You know each other?" Jongin looked at her. "Yup, we knew each other in the past." "From another life." Sehun added mumbling. He turned to Jiwon. "Are you hungry?" 

She looked at him, wondering what just happened. "Hello? Jiwon?" She slowly nodded her head.  "Yes, let's go eat something." Turning to Jongin, she hugged him. "Thank you Jongin, for everything!" Sehun who clenched his teeth next to them got into his car.

He made sure to bang his door extra loud, which worked. Jiwon hurried and got onto the passenger seat. She waved a last time before Sehun drove off.

 

................................................................................................................................

Please log in to read the full chapter