Chapter (2)

Being The Witch I'm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two


Summer's POV:

"I'm home.."I said as I entered my house actually not a normal house,like you see my Magician dad (not my real dad) is teaching the kids a new magic,huh?why didn't he show me that kind of magic?I pouted walking to the living room.

"Sammey!"Jack my guardian since I was born greeted me back,the kids turn around looking at me,then they hide behind Jack,because they know that I hurt and hate kids specially those noisy and picky ones.

"How was your school today?"Asked Jack,like if he don't know how I'm having a horrible life in this school,Life.

"Like if you don't know..."I answered him all gloomy and looking while taking off my shoes,I putted on the shoes shelf."Don't be this gloomy there will be a day that they will know who's daughter are you"He said while playing with baseball ball in the air and then squeezed tell it exploded into pieces,the kids got startled and me too.I wish if I can just be like that ball,died.

"Huh? They're the reason for all of these"I smirked faintly,Jack's fist firmed angrily "No,they give you the power instead of anyone else because they trust you" He said loudly but in a firm tone,"Stop,please,stop" I said because I cannot hear anything else since I'm bored of these same tape that replays everyday.

"You really should be proud and happy look at these poor kids,they're learning how to even move something,while you have it naturally,you can control this world,but you just need someone to teach you" "STOP! They're the reason for our saddens I would have been a normal kid playing in the park or living safely,instead of hiding and crying all night long"I said loudly "Yah,Sam-" Jacks was about to argue more but I have had enough of it,he just sat back on his chair and shook his head,after I headed to my bedroom and close the door  roughly.
I was crying a river cupping my knees to my cheeks and leaning against the door "Why? Why it must be me? I haven't done anything for making them hate me..."I whispered to myself in between my heavy sobs,I got up wiping my tears and fell on the bed,I grabbed the bed sheet and I continued crying and crying until I didn't knew that I went to dreamland.   


Narrator's POV:

Summer opened her eyes founding herself still wearing a school uniform,she got up and went into the bathroom after grabbing her towel.

After she finished shower she wore a black baggy short and a white T-shirt,she went out of her room to Jack.She saw him alone making dinner with the kids.

Maybe you didn't have a chance to know them well okay lemme introduce them:Mark-The oldest,the smartest and the wise one that you won't believe that he is only 10 years old.Sarah-The second older,troublemaker hates cucumber and likes to smile a lot and makes people laugh and she never fail to make summer laugh.hehe. Sarah and Mike are 9 years old.Mike-The noisy brat he never get calm he would just jump,scream and breaks everything,he always tries his magic to hurt summer but she's stronger well because,she have her mom's and dad's power the clan leaders,what would you expect?

The other three are Kristina,Jason and Ray all of them are 8 years old.Why do they leave with you? Because you're the only people left from your clan.

Lulu suddenly appeared from behind you by walking through the kitchen,making you get startled No wonder he is a spirit..you said to yourself.
He was rubbing his eyes with his messy hair and blue galaxy pajamas,So cute..hehe as he noticed your presence ,he smiled widely with a peace sign V,you chucked at his cute action and ruffled his messy hair and then let them lay on his head neatly.

"Sammy...you're awake...I-""No need to worry because I'm fine right now,dad"Jack was,about to apologize about him begin harsh on you earlier but you cut him off smiling faintly.

"Mr.White Beard,the sauce will burn hurry mix it! Mix!"Mike w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter