Chapter (3)

Being The Witch I'm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three


Summer's POV:

We were eating dinner until Dad spoke "Sammey,I need to talk to you"he said whispering softly making sure the kids don't hear it,I nodded and continued finishing my dinner.

After finishing dinner I putted the dishes in the sink and washed it,"I will do it unnie,Jackie need to talk to you"Sarah approach from behind and took the dishes away from me,I remembered that Dad need to talk to me,so I went to him.

I knocked his room's door "come in"he said, I opened the door and got inside founding him wrapping a big box or maybe a book with a gray fabric,"Sammey,you here,I wanted to give this to Mark but I think he have exams tomorrow but since you're the only one having a break from school,so you're in charge of sending it"told me dad.I sighed because I'm tired."To whom?"I asked I have the right to ask,right?
"An old friend,we used to share so many memories but since we got a little busy we separated"he said with a moist eyes,fragile old man.
"What is the address?"I asked straight forward,he handed me the address from his pocket and explained the whole path I need to go and what kind of people are they.

"You might not find him because he said he will try to be there at 8:30 but his work ends at 10:00,so give it to his workers"he told me when I was near to open the door to head outside.I nodded and walked out after biting my goodbye to him.

"Wait Sammey!"I turned around automatically,"Hmm,what?" "Be careful!"he said I smiled and he gave me that look 'please keep your eyes fully opened'.

I was walking downtown and I saw a bakery,Americano Buns...I walked in the aisle near it,then I found a door,William Anderson's free zone,I knew that it's  the destined place.I knocked the bell and a tall ,dark man with a very board shoulders opened the for me,he looked down at me,I blushed yes I'm short so what?

"Excuse me is Mr.William-" "No,I'm the one to take this order" at least let me finish my sentence ,rude,I handed him the order and he closed the door in my face.

Narrator's POV: 

Summer was on her way going back to home,cursing,shouting about that guy rudeness but suddenly,she heard a piano keyboards being played in a very professional way she felt as it gives her the same feeling she has felt before ,she wanted to hear more,curiosity of knowing that person's identity took her to a dark floor,maybe it's the basement? she was asking herself as she was walking close to that sound hoping to hear the sound more and she found herself near the basement door,Summer tried to drag her feet away but she still didn't want to because she needed to know the reason of her sudden happiness whenever she hears a piano being played ,she sighed and opened the door.

She saw a very big black piano being played by a young brownish black haired boy.She closed her eyes feeling a bit relieved when she opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter