Chapter (1)

Being The Witch I'm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                               One

Narrator's POV:

-FLASHBACK-

"Please ...please! Let her go take me,I'm the one to blame I let her play with it"The man cried as he was hugging his daughter that was choking waiting to breathe while the little witch was stifle her.

"She needs to die,playing with other peoples emotions and hearts are not a toy to play with"the little witch said as her eyes flashed dark brownish red from the anger.

"You witch...Ah Ah damn !"The girl the was choking said,barely could someone hear but to summer yes.

Summer's eyes turned back to it real form,honey brown.She got startled at the sight of  the man crying hugging his daughter's legs while the girl was turning purple hoping to have some air enter her lugs.

Summer let the girl releases from her grip and fall down.The guy took his daughter into his arms crying,sulking,sniffing his girl accent.The girl still gasping for ear.

All of these were annoying  Summer because it brings bad memories to her .

"No! No! NO! ....STOP IT STOP IT AHHH~" Summer fall down on the ground crying,"Please don't do this to me,stop! Stop it! STOP THAT ING SOBS!!"
She was shivering like a crazy and hiding her face in her knees like a ball.

"Let's run away hurry up!"the guy dragged his daughter as he ran away faster than the light.
"Why?...Why human hates me? I only wanted to be friends with them..."Summer sobbed and tried to wipe her tears to get up on her foot,"No Summer, it's not the end yet...I  will never forgive them, useless creatures" she got up with a full satisfied face and firm tone.
-End of flashback-

___________________________________________________________________________________________

She sighed  and walked in the corridors of the school,she heard the bell rang and students ran to the class before getting a detention on the first period.

Someone crashed into her left shoulders as she fell down dropping her bag,"!"she cursed under her breathe,because she knew that it's the same group of girls that used to and talk trash behind her back,well everyone does but at least these were the most annoying to her,which she calls them "es".

"Hey Shaman! How's your life?" One of the 'es' said.Her group laughed at you and the students in the corridor even the ones at their classroom are opening their windows and whispering like 'poor her' 'so cheap trash'  and 'when will she disappear ?'  

"No no,Amy that's not a proper question"her friend replied. "You should have asked her how's her hell? Or her witch mother or maybe her Demon dad?" She said   sarcastically and with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter