-Chapter 1 -

Every Moment Of You

Chapter 1

Like any other usual days , Kris would usually go for his basketball training int he early morning and you would be just staying in your dorm , plainly studying . Yes , both of you stay in the same dorm and at that time , there were no rules of saying man and woman should be separated from living together. Basically , you and Kris are that stay together and goes to the same college for the final senior year . Don't worry , they are't sleeping on the same bed . There are 2  small rooms in each dorm , and obviously , you would be staying in one of it and Kris in another.  In Kris room , all you could see is the posters of the famous basketballers and all types of digital games . Basketball was the only thing that made Kris look forward to in college . He isn't the study type AT ALL , or should you say he don't even study .  Unlike you , you would definitely head to the library to study every single minute or second of your free time. 

-

"I am seriously going to kill you , Kris. " you grunt and quickly get off from bed . You hate Kris , seriously . He always switches off the alarm in your room so that you wouldn't wake up early to go to college despite him knowing that you hate to be late. He is just...crazy. He does not even prepare breakfast , at least once, for you despite you are his roommate . Well, best friends, you meant.

"Uhh , that stupid Kris !!" you impatiently wore your pair of shoes and went to college. It's your senior year and you always try to NEVER be late . Especially on an important day like this . D-day of your new Chemistry teacher coming in. There were already rumors spreading around on the college net , saying how young & talented this teacher is . What is even more shock was, he is just a year older than you & Kris. He is just another genius , you thought.  However , his face was never revealed and till now , you have not seen him yet . As you were walking across the pavement to the entrance of the college ,  you panicked. Hell no , you did not bring your Chemistry book.

Of so many days , why today , you thought . You panicked and quickly searched your bag to reach for your phone . All you could think of is Kris . You were having high hopes in him to go to the dorm and get the book to college right after his basketball training. Without even realizing , you tripped on the side pavement when you were busy searching for your phone . 

"! Ugh!" you couldn't do anything but to curse . 

"Hey , are you alright ?" says a guy with his husky voice who is well-dressed . He gave his hand and got you up. When your eyes met his , you could see his appearance clearly. He is definitely tall , considering he is quite beefy , and his best of all , his smile.  He look so cute that you could not stop smiling to yourself. But something catches your eye more than his cutest ever smile , which is the book he is holding . The book that determine your life in Chemistry class today . 

"I know this is really weird but I really need the Chemistry book you are holding . I do not know how to explain this but I am pretty sure you wouldn't want me to die in Chemistry class today on my new teacher's hand, right?" you smiled while your eyes are obviously locked on the Chem book. All the guy did was giggling , and you could absolutely understand what he is thinking of you . 

"You might think this is absurd -" 

"Sure , take this. " he kindly passed the book to you with a smile. He was generous . So generous to the extend you literally would drool for him. And time is ticking.

 

photo 816729555_zps7013399a.jpg

"Thank you so much. I will borrow this and I assume you do not have any Chemistry class now?" you chuckled and quickly grab your things that fell on the floor .

"Hey , actually -" he wanted to speak.

"That you are an Art student ? I knew it ! *laughs* Oh god , you definitely look talented in Arts but I have to go - I will return this on 9.30am in the cafeteria if I see you! "  you hurried away to class before you could even finish your sentence.  You was just trying to make yourself feeling better for taking his book away. 

He couldn't stop smiling at how brave and courageous you seem to be . And the way you talked and joked with a person you do not even know , he was totally impressed.

"Good morning , Chan Yeol sunsaeng-nim!" the other students greeted as they walked pass him. 

As you were waiting for the lift to come , you was already 2 minutes late .  While waiting , your phone rang . It was Kris .

"You idiot who- " 

"Yah , where are you? I am coming over since my basketball practice ended early today." he spoke over the phone.

"You better come , Kris sshi. You are going to be dead if you are late for your first Chemistry class today . I am going in the lift. See you! " you chuckled and ended the phone call as you entered the lift. Before you could even react , Kris quickly squeezed himself in before you closed the lift . "Who says i am going to be late when i am already here?" Kris laughed along and pressed the 4th floor button . "Yah , did you smoke again? You are going to be dead if -" you warned with a serious face. "Araso araso , i will be dead if the new Chemistry teacher finds out right? Araso." Kris shooked his head and ate a mint sweet from his pocket. Later , he sprayed the breathe-spray to get rid of the smoke smell. "Heul~ i could still smell that , you heavy smoker. " you looked away . "Aigoo...don't give up on me , best friend. Right ? Right? " said Kris with all his aegyos . You could no longer stand him and fortunately , the lift is here.

"Want some?" Kris invited you to have some of his mint sweet before entering the class.

"Stop joking around . We are already late! " you showed a pissed off face.

"He is just a year older than us . What are you so worried about?" and as he said , both of you reached the classroom and you opened the door . Everyone was there except for both of you . Before you could even see the Chemistry student , the atmosphere in the classroom was so tense , and it was cold. As you feel the cold breeze that came out from the classroom , your heart beats even faster .  Everyone eyes were on you & Kris. As you looked , you finally found the new Chemistry teacher , who is well-known for his appearance and teaching skills, in the middle of the classroom .

Your eyes..turned bigger. Why is it him? 

"Park Eun Ra & Wu Yi Fan. " he mention right away as he spotted both of you from the attendance list. "Get to your seats and be ready with your Chemistry textbook." he spoke with his clear husky voice. You wasnt able to react , because you could not believe who is in front of your eyes. You felt the world could have end when you found you that you took his books of his own subject that he is teaching. You even joked around...with a teacher that is going to teach you for the whole remaining senior year.  You felt embarassed and quickly took the empty seats with Kris.

"Heul~ look at that face of his . Aigoo . I really cant stand him , he is just a year older than us !" Kris nagged. You was not even in the mood of listening to his nags , but instead , he was looking at you as you put down your books. Is he looking at his own book ..which is in your hand ? You wondered.

"Before i continue with my class , i hope the next time i see you guys , there will not be anymore latecomers." Park Chan Yeol warned.

He doesnt seem to be as friendly as he should be and he definitely look so strict that you are starting to be scared of him . He was not like this a few minutes ago when he borrowed you his book. & when you thought of that , you sighed. 

"Everyone can open your textbook and start flipping to page 20. You may try doing the questions as i might ask you later."he said and wrote down his notes on the whiteboard.

"Hello? Yah , open your textbook . What are you dreaming about?" Kris said and he hit your shoulders lightly with his. "Araso." you said , and as you open the book, there were already answers written inside of the book . Kris, who managed to glance through your book , giggled . "Omo! Daebak~ how could you not share this with your best friend? You even have all the answers ? Daebak! " he said as he start to use his pen to copy down . You could not believe what is infront of your eyes. You flipped back to the cover and later, you found out that there were a small title at the bottom that says "Teacher Edition". You realized how stupidity was you to take the book without even realizing that. Chanyeol-nim must be laughing real hard at the bottom of his heart to this ridiculous act of yours in the morning. 

"Yah , Wu Yi Fan! " you silently shouted in the quiet classroom. 

"Wae? Why are you calling my Chinese name ? Aish. I am Kris. Kris sound cooler , you know?" he talked with his rapper voice while fully utilizing your book to copy down the answers. You grunt but you were used to his behaviour , as you both are best friends. 

"Aha there , I am going to be a genius today." he smirked as he look at his own book with scribbled answers.

The class ended punctually . You was glad that there were none punishment for you & Kris for being late. Well , you thought, maybe he is young and still hot-blooded. If it was Mr Kim.... (your Chem teacher before senior year) l he would have dragged both of you out to the outdoor court.  Everyone were already leaving the class, including Kris. 

"Hey , can't you pack your things faster?" Kris nagged and helped you to stuff the things into your bag. Just when Chanyeol turned around , he spotted both of you pushing around with each other . 

"Yah , bring this down and I will see you later . Araso?" you demanded. "Aish..." Kris complained. You walked towards Chanyeol with light footsteps. You wanted to return back his book but you know it would not be easy . 

"Sunsaeng-nim. " you spoked softly . You tried to remain as calm as possible . 

 

photo tumblr_inline_mv02fjSL3l1rt7lky_zps70b6fd24.jpg

His eyes.. is literally the best creature you ever seen , well , beside Kris. They both have the kind of eyes that you can look into and feel like you are getting lost. The kind that you can relate to that are truly windows to the soul.   Suddenly , it stopped you from thinking so because he is your sunsaengnim .  Someone you should respect to .. and not fall in love with.

"Oh , Park Eun Ra." he called your name . Oh my god , you wanted to smile but you could not because he is in front of you .

"Mianhae , i am really sorry . I think..sunsaeng-nim , you wouldn't mind right?" you apologized shamefully as you return his book.

"I thought- that i will be meeting you in the cafeteria at 9.30am after this ?" he said in his serious voice. It almost scared you immediately , till he broke the ice . "Nah , i was just joking . Dont be too serious about it . Thanks." he smiled and walked away from his table after taking back his book. You was surprised by his kindness he showed and being understanding . Your jaw dropped when you realized you have such an amazing Chemistry teacher for the rest of your senior year. 

"Oh between , you and Wu Yi Fan missed out the course outline worksheet . Please follow me to get it." he said . You dont know why , but you felt like he is that sort of guy that can be serious and personally , jokes around and fun to be with . He showed his role as a sunsaengnim in a perfect way , and he seem to be such a good friend as he is just a year older than you .   You nodded and followed him to the staffroom . All teachers were having classes hence the staffroom was empty .

 He has such a big table for his own . Everything were arranged neatly unlike the other teachers. As you were browsing through his table , you found some photoframes that usually all teachers put on the table . Either their family potrait or some other decent pictures. As for Chanyeol-nim ,

 

photo maxresdefault_zpsdc1b714c.jpg

It was a must for you to admit that you were quite disappointed when you saw that . Well , it wasn't a weird thing for him to have such a pretty girlfriend , as he is such a perfect man ..you thought.

"There you go." he passed you the course outline worksheet and noticed your eyes were on his photos.

"Hello?" he said when you were still looking at the photos. "Ah , thanks sunsaeng-nim." you said . "Gwenchana?" he asked . Sigh , why must he be such a nice teacher , you wondered.  You left the staffroom then . It wasn't that there is anything to talk to Chanyeol anymore.

"Boom!" someone suddenly shouted as you left by the door.

"Omo!Yah!!!" you shouted back and pulled his hair lightly. "Hey! I just went for hairdressing this morning . Aish!" It was Kris. He was already outside the staffroom when he spotted you inside. 

"How did you know that i am here?" you asked while walking along the corridor. 

"Wae? Cant i see how you look when you were so into our Chemistry teacher , Park Chan Yeol-nim?" he teased. 

"Yah , what are you talking about ? Are you that free to wonder those sort of stuff?" you replied.

"Well , i hope what i am saying are just nonsense. You better dont fall for him , ara? You are mine." he said and then pushed you to the wall lightly as if he was serious.

"You hear that?" Kris repeated. "Stop joking around with me. Go and play with your dolls like Yoo In Na ." you pushed him back. "Hey , what are you both doing at the corridor here?" suddenly a voice that is so familiar pops out...

-

Author's note: Hi everyone! It is my first fic so please support~ Really hate writing chapter 1 because i find it hard to introduce the characters >< Please subscribe if you are looking forward to the next chapter! <3

Spoiler-  "You have mistaken , sunsaengnim. Me and Kris were just playing-" you explained.

"Playing around? This is a school. " he said as he smacked his books on his table. He was quite angry and you know you could explain no more. Chan-yeol was looking from his table when teacher lectured you , and you feel so shameful that you want to hide into a hidden hole.

You left the room crying , and Chanyeol saw that. What will he do ? Stay tune , loves!