Prologue

I Can't Decide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a mansion located in the woods and there live two siblings which everyone knows them as they are famous for their looks but what they didn't know that both of them are vampires. They went to a normal school like other kids.

One is famous for his fierce looks and is a playboy while other is famous for his cold looks. Some girls in their school know about them being a vampire.

Every night the girls in their school would go to their mansion just to give this guys the taste of their blood but what the boys think that this girls are stupid and their blood taste horrible for them. But one night, something going to change this two.

It is night time and there's a girl who is dragging her luggage to this mansion. She take a look at the note on her left hand then look at the mansion. Soon it started raining and she quickly run inside the mansion.

She look around inside the mansion. It was dark. "Hello? Is anybody there?" she yell but she only heard the rain and just continue walking into the darkness, soon she saw someone laying down on the couch near the window.

She walk towards the person to see if that person is dead? She try to hear his breathing or his heart beating but none. She freaked out and take out her phone and try to dial the ambulance but was caught by a cold hand on her wrist. She look who's hand that belong to and it belong to that guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter