Jongry

Kai's Tumblr

xingxing joined Tumblr!


It had been a while since Kai had last thought about going through his dashboard. The thought wasn't even close to coming through to him again, for he was having a battle with Sehun and Suho over a game of 20481 like little children and though the game had sparked some sort of interest to him for a short period of time, he went back to his tumblr app.

 

These past few days, his dashboard consisted of the same old thing and he grew tired of it all. Truly, he wanted something worth looking at or in his case, something to laugh at when he was tired or overworked because of EXO's promotion and hectic schedule. Running around from places to places with the whole gang was fun, he acknowledged that being an idol meant hardwork and dedication. He is dedicated to his work but at times, he need a time to just...relax.

 

Is it that difficult, he murmured to himself.

 


kimjogin is following 


He was on a 'following' spree. He learned the tumblr term a few days ago when Sehun was mumbling to himself about Tumblr. Though Sehun may not look like a Tumblr addict, he knew more than anyone would think. Even Kai was amazed at the knowledge Sehun had on Tumblr and the amount of time he was on it.

 

Yes, they were all busy. But that didn't stop them from casually opening the app for five seconds to scroll through their dash before putting it away. They had their own ways of wasting short amount of time. Communication wasn't favored among the twelve restless guys when all they wanted was food and sleep. Those two things just happen to be erased from their mind. What was sleep?

 

"Jongin, stop following random people," Sehun whispered over his shoulder. He felt a sharp pang go through his body, surprised.

 

"What-- how long were you there?"

 

"Long enough to know that you've followed seven blogs."

 

"Which blogs?"

 

As Sehun recited the seven tumblr blogs Kai had just recently followed, he dazed off and slowly closed his eyes. Oblivous that Sehun had stopped talking after listing two tumblr names, the maknae chuckled and offered his shoulder as a pillow as they waited at the airport for their plane to arrive.

 

Promotions were fun, hectic, but he enjoyed them because he got to spend time with the fans and that was all he needed in his life.


"Kris..."

 

"What?" Kris grumpily replied as he leaned back in his first class chair, turning his head to find the face that belonged to the voice.

 

"I'm hungry..."

 

Kris groaned and closed his eyes; ignoring the poor hungry Jongin.

 

"Kris...?"

 

No reply.

 

"Kris....?" Jongin whined and clutched his abdominal area.

 

No reply.

 

"Wu Yifan...." Jongin pouted.

 

No reply.

 

"Galaxy---"

 

"Let me try," Tao interrupted and poked Kris's shoulder quietly.

 

"mnh... who's there?" Kris mumbled.

 

"There's a Gucci sale."

 

In no time, Kris's eyes shot up in terror and turned to look the innocent panda with piercing eyes. "Where's my credit card?"

 

"Somewhere."

 

"Tao, I'm not kidding. I don't have much money in there."

 

Jongin was silenced at the outraged, restless duizhang and quietly put his earphones in to ignore the commotion. He was grateful for Tao helping him trying to get Kris's attention but he wasn't expecting this pandemonium.

 

The music was low but loud enough so that he could ignore the bickering from across the row. He could hear Sehun and Yixing beside him but humming to the tune helped him mind his own business. He wasn't really in the mood for paying his attention to anyone. He was hungry, the only thing on his mind was food.

 

Food.

 

Jongin pulled out his phone and opened the tumblr app and scrolled through his active dashboard now that he had an additional seven blogs added. The desserts and meals were scattered in with the other various images and text posts, so Jongin aggressively scrolls to find whatever food he could.

 

Before he could find anything, he stops at a picture and furrowed his brows curiously.

 

He glanced down at his outfit and frowned then turned to look at his maknae with worried eyes. He knew Sehun couldn't have said this onstage and memes existed on the internet but the fact that Sehun would say this made him wonder.

 

I don't have terrible fashion sense, he mused to himself and hummed before glancing at Sehun and Yixing curiously. Sehun's bright smile and Yixing's addictive smile was placed on their faces. Jongin tilted his head and browsed over Sehun's shoulder.

 

What were they smiling at?

 

"ohsehet reblogged from xingxing" He mumbled and looked at the text post that had them in giggles.

 

Who was xingxing? He puffed his cheeks and stared at Sehun's phone for a long time before a loud growl came from his stomach and the joking was stopped.

 

"Kai, how long were you there?"

 

Frozen, he quietly backed away.

 

"Long enough to know that Lay hyung has a tumblr."


NOTES:
1 — 2048 is a game played usually on a smartphone, tablet, etc. You can play it here if you don't have any of the above. 
2 — ignore the title. I was trying to be creative, okay. Jongin + Hungry = Jongry. meep.

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it took so freaking long.

WC: 3347+