Byuntaeyeon?

Kai's Tumblr

kimjogin joined Tumblr!

Follow 5 people, kimjogin!


Kai browsed over Sehun's shoulder and took a brief glance at his mobile screen. Seeing a social networking app, he tore his eyes away from the object and furrowed his brows unsure as to who he should follow. He shrugged and searched something he loved dearly; food.

 

To his surprise, he found three delicious blogs to follow and quickly tapped the 'Follow' button. Now he had two more blogs to follow, yet he had no clue what and who he should follow. So, using the person beside him to his advantage, he took the opportunity.

 

"Sehun-ah!" Kai hollered into Sehun's ear cheekily. "What's your Tumblr?"

 

"It's OhSehet." Sehun mumbled and thumbed through his phone monotously.

 

"So original," Kai mumbled and went to type in Sehun's so-called tumblr name.


 

kimjogin is following ohsehet, tastytreats, fyeahdesserts, and mmmkimchi.

 


Sighing. He his bottom lip quickly and looked up 'EXO' with anticipation that his other members have joined as well. With the following names, he knew it were just fans claiming the creative names. So he scrolled past them until a name caught his eye. A soft chuckle escaping his lips. "Perfect" lolled out of his lips and he tapped the 'Follow' button once more.

 

About time, Kai thought as his dashboard opened up with the food blogs he had saw just minutes before. Seeing Sehun's and byuntaeyeon's blog clashing together with the delicious foods, he let out a fervent grin.

 

"kimjogin?" Sehun chuckled underneath his breath. "You missed a n, hyung."

 

"I think I'm aware of how to spell my own name, Sehet."

 

"OhSehun was taken, calm down, child."

 

"Child? You're the child in this house!"

 

"House? I thought we lived in a dorm--"

 

"Calm down, children." Suho groaned, entering the noisy living room with frustration.

 

"I would if Sehet was nicer."

 

"Well, Jogin doesn't even know how to spell his name."

 

"Sehet isn't even spelled right."

 

"Children, calm down--"

 

"Jogin more like jogging." Sehun emphasized the last word more thorough, mocking Kai's spelling.

 

"Sehet" Kai growled in return.

 

After hearing the bickering intensify, Kris dashes through the hallway and into the living room. He charges next to Suho. "Both of you, stop it."

 

"I just wanted to follow Sehun on Tumblr" Kai defended with a frown.

 

"Tumblr?" Kris inquired, furrowing his brow.

 

"It's this site the fans use, I wanted to get closer to them."

 

"Show me."

 

Kai stood up and approached Kris with his phone and scrolled through his lifeless dashboard of sweets and Sehun's post. "I just joined--"

 

"Wait--" Kris held up his hand for Kai to stop scrolling through. "What's that?" Pointing to byuntaeyeon's name, Kai spiffed out a goofy grin and shrugged.

 

"I think it's Taeyeon noona's tumblr." Kai shrugged, guessing aimlessly.

 

"Or it could be Baekhyun's." Suho added in, leaning over Kai's shoulder to take a glance.

 

"Well, Baekhyun hyung is a big Taeyeon fan." Sehun added on from the couch.

 

"There's only one thing we can do." Kris voiced in darkly.

 

"Click on it?" Kai answered dumbfoundedly.

 

"We ask him."

 

Kris departed from Kai and the others and walked towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room with silent but heavy footsteps. As for Suho, he sat beside his maknae and watched him curiously.

 


 

"Baekhyun, open up."

 

Baekhyun skidded towards the door and quickly opened it. "Yes, Kris?"

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I was watching our sunbaes performance on Inkigayo."

 

"Which sunbaes?"

 

"2NE1~!" Chanyeol's cheeky grin was apparent though his eyes were still glued on his mobile device.

 

Baekhyun chuckled and threw a pillow at Chanyeol's head. "So Nyuh Shi Dae, of course."

 

"Hmm" Kris mumbled in reply, stepping into their room. "Mind if I join?"

 

"Uhh.. sure. Come sit." Baekhyun said cutely, leading Kris towards his bed. "I should show you the Sketchbook performance. They did amazing! They threw me off with the track 'Kissing You'. I didn't even see it coming. I thought it was just 'Mr.Mr' but --"

 

"Show me." Kris said, interrupting Baekhyun's fanboying.

 

"Wait, before I show you" Baekhyun chuckled sinisterly and glanced at his hyung. "Who's your bias?"

 

Kris eyed the other with a poker face before glancing at Baekhyun's phone. "Jessica" was Kris's answer.

 

A dark laugh came from the corner of Baekhyun's lips. "Of course..."

 

"Shut up."


WC: 3560