Chapter 2

Love's Morning

Love's Morning
Chapter 2

 

After that we had passionately kissed several times, but one day it became a little more heated as we sat in your living room, which lead to the bedroom. By then, the moon was full. What happened after changed my life forever, I always wanted to satisfy you. It felt like it couldn’t have lasted long enough, but I also remember being so nervous for the entire time.

 

You came home from work last night in tears, that ended up leading to us like this in some way. It doesn’t surprise me, and I don’t mind, it’s just how you function.

 

You had become more a part of my life than you had ever been. I was comfortable, surprised, and had a strange feeling all at once. My heart became so fragile every time I met with you. The entire time you seemed to be OK with how everything was going, but those special feelings of mine needed to be said. I wanted to reveal them, and I was afraid to crash and lose track of time before it was too late. There were several times I could have confessed, but didn’t. I kept it in my head, I held it in.

 

You're laying face down on my chest and I notice the tattoo on your upper back. I looked down at my forearm, and smile as I admire our matching tattoos. When you turned 18, you decided to go out and get a tattoo that matched the one on my forearm. A diamond, as cliche as it sounds, is our bond. Like my love with you, diamonds are one of the strongest forces in the world.

 

I came to the realization that it was highly possibly that some other boy may want you like I did. I felt the time to confess to you was coming near. I bit my tongue four times. I remember not being able to move when I was just about to leave your house and realized I was about to miss another chance. I asked if you wanted to hear something that had stayed in my mind for a long time, naturally you said yes, and I finally let it go. I didn’t believe what I had said was possible by the time I reached the end. I felt exhausted after hearing myself talk for so long, but it was worth it. By the end of the discussion, time had slowed down and I was listening to the beat of your heart on your bed. Afterward, I fell asleep in your arms. I was sure I had fallen in love with whom was going to be my girlfriend from that point on. I knew after I felt that love for you, that this was just the beginning.

 

You're stuck to me. I your back gently as you squeeze me again. I try to hold my giggle, but it can't be helped.

 

I met other girls in my classes at school that had an attraction for me, but I didn't think of them in that way at all. It always rode really well with them, which confused me at the beginning, but all we had was a lot in common. Besides, I was concentrating on a more important matter. In that time, your ex-boyfriend was giving me anxiety as I waited for the day he was going to find out that I was in love with you. Everyday I found you cuter than I ever had before, and you were like the female version of myself, but all these thoughts couldn’t deteriorate me from the fact that you were carrying your ex-boyfriend’s child.

 

You are at your weakest in your unconscious state, also at your most vulnerable, so it’s a cute change from the you I know who can own any person she sees with just a glance. It’s interesting to see you so dependent on another human being for once.

 

I was scared of the strong ties you and your ex still held. I understood his fatherly duties, but it seemed like more than that on his part, and I thought of only one way to stop it. You agreed to settle the dust. I knew it was completely and entirely you who I ever wanted, and I wasn’t going to give you up so easily. You were trying to figure out what to say without upsetting him, hoping he wouldn’t come after me. I could tell it hurt you to officially cut ties with him, but it hurt me in the same way that I felt as if I was responsible for taking away a father from its child. If you happen to give birth to a son, a father is the man in a boy’s life whom they look up to. I understood that, and I didn’t want him to react badly and decide to step out of this child’s life. However, you still told him that you could not see him anymore.

 

There was always a possibility that the girls I met in my classes could have been the perfect girl if I had given them the chance, but not in my case. I didn’t particularly want to share you with anyone else. The only way for him to get over you was to hear it from you, and other than the child, I was hoping eventually you would want nothing to do with him. I wasn’t sure how you would react to what I thought and you would have wanted to find someone else, but you didn’t. After seeing how understanding you were I could not stop thinking about us. I thought of it as if we were able to start over from the beginning.

 

You and I have known each other since we were freshmen in high school. I was new, you were a misfit, and we still seem to have a strange relationship, but there’s meaning to it. When I met you, you always seemed in need of a man. Always seeking your next boyfriend, and age certainly was just a number for you. Even back them, many things made me crave a girl as beautiful as you, although you didn’t think you had any beauty at all. You convinced yourself of that, and I thought it was crazy to not be able to see what I saw. We became partners in crime and pulled so much mischief. We got ourselves lots of detention and all those sorts of things. Graduation came, and we were both out of there in no time. We were happy, and I wanted to go to college with you, but not immediately.

 

Never have I let someone affect my mind so greatly than you. My heart was filled with love that would never die. I could never process your true beauty, and I needed you to realize what was seen by me. I wanted to show you who you were to me by writing letters and showering you with gifts. I took you traveling, and we decided to see all of Korea. We were saving money from work of the past few years and both of our finances combined was enough to pass through a couple of cities to Seoul and get an apartment. We traveled all the way from the extremity of the South to Seoul, it was a place that we both wanted to go. We were living the dream.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please let me know what you think of my story so far ^^

-Cosmic