Chapter 3

Love's Morning

Love's Morning
Chapter 3

 

 

My love was increasing, even without my knowledge. It maintained and today has become stronger than ever was expected. It never stopped for a moment. Up until now, I was never able to love one person so deeply that I couldn’t understand it, but I was glad I felt this sort of confusion, as if my craving was so strong I could never catch up to it.

 

Most days you’re working at the garage or the pet store, and I’ll be found working in the bookstore or staying home with our son. We live in a small apartment that still needs some work, even though there are three jobs between us. We like it this way. Just me, you, and our son in our little apartment.

 

I love you so much that I still write your name on my skin in pen, which creates quite an uproar with my friends, but I don’t mind. Whenever it begins to fade, I will write it again, but unlike ink my love for you will stay with me even after my skin begins to wrinkle. You’ve branded yourself in my heart.

 

You stir on me, and I look down at your beautiful face. You bring up a hand to shield the sun, and gradually open your eyes. You give me a lazy smile, yawn and rub your eyes. I laugh, and kiss your cheek. You draw me in closer, and we snuggle up in the covers. There is not a word big enough to describe what I feel about you. Love is just the start of my obsession.

 

“Good morning,” she says with love and a raspy voice.

“Good morning, sunshine,” I whisper.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here's the end of my short story! I hope you liked it and please subscribe to me if you want to read more of my short stories ^^ They'll be mostly about B1A4, BIGSTAR, BAP, EXO and hyuk. My other stories will have more dialogue I promise!

Thanks again~
-Cosmic