My Angel

Cut, burned and drowned

Suho's POV

Really, i dont know why he was there, why he was dirty and who he was waiting for. It seemed as if he didnt want to be spoken to or disturbed. I heard that it was gonna be rainy today, so i brang an umbrella- did he? He *see i dont know his name yet* was just sitting at the side doing nothing, facing downwards. It was getting dark and it started to pour with rainnnn... AHHHHHH THIS IS REALLY DAEBAKKKK*SARCASM*

Most people already left so it felt like it was empty. But, i could still hear people exclaiming about the weather and running off to catch a cab/taxi. 

"Yah, dont u have an umbrella?" I asked him. "..." For some reason, my clothes felt wet...AISHHHHH I FORGOT TO PUT UP MY UMBRELLAAAA!!!! nooo, this was silk though:(...

I took out my umbrella from my awesomeee bag^^, and put it above my head. This guy doesn't really have the intention to go right? I sat down next to him on the wet stone and hovered the umbrella over his head and his eyes widened.

"YOU OKAY OR NOT?!" His face turned to face mine. Those dark eyes symbolized depression, they were sad, misty and gloomy. His facial features totally stood out, but it was ruined by all the dirt.

I reached in my pocket for tissues...WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE DA FUQ ARE THEY??? *THIS is supposed to be my MOMENTTTT* "TAKE THIS!" With that, i shoved my umbrella to him and ran off to find the closest market.

OMONAAAA... I opened the door and asked the shopkeeper/y lady if there were any tissues... "Yes there are, 5000won please," I gave her the money and ran out of the market.

While running, i realized there were 2 paths. *WHICH FRIKEN WAY?* i used my gut and my mind to come up with a decision.LEFT. I ran left and kept running, putting my tiredness away. *He's waiting for me, please, run faster Suho, Please*

I ran to where we sat, uncontrollably panting. When i looked up, there he was, with my umbrella in his hand looking at me with his normal face.

"Did you wait for me? Im grateful, i really am!" I sat down next to him again and got the tissues.

I wiped his face softly with the tissues and removed the dirt. This made his face much better than before. It made me want to touch it and never let go. He stared at me, that kind of made me happy that he was actually paying attension to me.

"Who are you?" He asked me. His voice was soft, cooling but cool at the same time.

..."hey?"... "YAH?"  It seemed as if i dozed off at his beautiful voice.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked again, annoyed.

"Im Suho! And you?"

"L-lay..." he stuttered. Lay- what a great soft name, its totally him. He is my angel.

It was getting UBER dark now and i sensed that i should be going home now so i stood up but something pulled me back. It was Lay, he was tugging of my silk top.

"Dont go..."  This made my eyes widen, as i looked as his cute face. I stiffened at that moment and i blushed. It felt as if we were in a freeze-frame for a couple seconds.

Knowing what he just did, Lay pulled back and looked like the cutest, kawaii...est little unicorn ever. "Should I take you home?" I asked him.

"I-i dont h-have a home..."

Did i just hear OK? Why dont you have a home? What happened? I want to know so much more about you...

"Should i take you to my place?" "Is that r-really okay...?"

"Yeah! Do you trust me Lay?"

"I t-think so..."

"Come on then! Stay for as long as you want!"

When we reached my house i asked Lay to hold my umbrella while i open the door. CLICK! "Come on in!" Lay seemed to stare at everything around him as he walked in. Just seeing his figure makes me excited. Is Lay the one for me? No... Im not gay, IM FRIKEN NOT! But, i need him- these feelings are not just normal feelings of happiness, they're feelings of love-IM SURE. "Aren't you coming in?" Lay said. I nodded in reply and walked into our home^^

"Omonaaa, your home... its huge." Lay said in a shy voice. Well its about 11o'clock right now so do y'wanna sleep or eat?" I asked while looking at Lay. When he was just about to reply, he turned round to see me looking at him. We locked eyes. My Angel, you are so stunning... Lay turned his back on me and quiety said-"sleep."

Yeahhhhh........ The problem with that was i only had like ONE bedroom, and a DOUBLE bed so we'd have to sleep together-AWESOME! "uhhhh, Lay?" "Yes?" "There is only like, I DUNNOOOOO, LIKE ONE BEDROOM, WITH ONEEEE BEDDD SOOOO-" "Oh... we'll just, probably, uh...have to sleep... somewhere else then. *Why Lay!WHY!!! You made me so excited for nothing!* "I;ll just sleep on the floor, its okay," i said , and i started to show Lay where i slept.

I started assemblimg my bed on the floor and finished within minutes. Opening the Duvet of 'Lay's bed', I showed him that this was his bed. Just before turning the light off, Lay shoved something in my face-"Here's your umbrella." "oh, Kamsahmida^^," I said while shining a bright smile. "Goodnight!" Lay said. "Goodnight."

 I picked up the umbrella slowly, trying not to disturb him, and felt it. *Lay smells so nice... My Angel...Goodnight*

With the umbrella (with Lay's scent) I hugged it- i will hug it forever and ever. Hugging it close to my heart, i dozed off..

 

HAIIII GUYSSS!!!! i HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW SERIES!!! IT MEANS SOOO MUCH TO ME TAT YOU ACTUALLY JUST CLICKED IT AND READ IT AND YAHHHH!!!! I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN --LIKE 2 DAYS?

THX AND BAIII!

-Growl_micachu