Shopping

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually Heather is the type that allows people to pay for her if they are close, if not she would not have agreed with Jiyong. As the 10 of them entered the shopping mall, their jaws dropped. It has at least 100 stores, 70% of it being branded ones. "HERMES, LOUIS VUITTON, PRADA, MIU MIU." The girls squealed. "Where should we start first" Heather's eyes twinkled in excitement. 

 

"First level of course" Jiyong , also gushed over the shops. "Stop being such a girl, Ji" Seungri and Taeyang said at the same time and Jiyong turned, glaring at them. As they first entered the HERMES shop,  they scattered themselves to the style they like. And after 30 mins, Heather and the other girls finished choosing what they want and headed for the counter. Heather took out her wallet as the cashier counted the total amount of her items. 

 

When she was about to pay using her black card, a similar card was passed to the cashier first. "Don't forget what I said just now" Jiyong winked. "Arasso~" Heather chuckled. And just after that one store, there was already 5 bags, Jiyong himself had only two. "unnie is a shopaholic in disguise"Hara giggled. "You should make use of this chance and spend all of Jiyong's money." TOP suggested. 

 

Jiyong smirked and slung an arm around Heather. "She can do that, I don't mind spending all my money for my baby" Jiyong stated and smiled sweetly at Heather who blushed. "Arasso, people moment of silence, its LV~" CL smiled and pulled Heather off Jiyong's embrace. Jiyong frowned, "YAH LEE CHAERIN" but CL just turned back and stuck out her tongue.

 

Heather and CL browsed through the limited edition collection of wallets in the Louis Vuitton shop. "I guess I need to buy something for my chingu, what do you want" CL said. "That's right, its been so long since you bought me something. And choose something as well, we can buy for each other."Heather beamed. "How about meeeeeeeeeeee" Seungri suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Aish, you scared me. Stop being so annoying Oppa" Heather scoffed and left the couple alone. 

 

Heather then spotted Jiyong looking at something intently . She approached him from behind and hugged his waist suddenly. Jiyong tensed up but relaxed when he smelled the familar scent. "Waeeee. Is this PDA? What if fans found out" Jiyong smirked as he placed his hands above Heather's on his waist. "You seem like you like it anyway and if they found out, they would understand since most of them likes us together anyway" Heather rested her head on his shoulder. 

 

Jiyong smiled and tapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter