Storm is over

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the awkward incident, Tablo came in time to fetch Haru after she finished her dinner. "Annyeonghasaeyo Tablo-ssi" Heather bowed to Tablo. "Oh Annyeonghasaeyo. You can just call me Oppa" Tablo bowed back and smiled. "Hyung! Are you only focused on her" Jiyong sighed. "Oh Hey Ji." Tablo laughed. "Stop being so noisy Jiyong Oppa" Heather scoffed. "Aish this girl ,really" Jiyong glared at Heather. 

 

"Woah , what a cute couple" Tablo smiled. "Oh yeah, Haru is tired as well, I will go now then" Tablo bowed and waved to the couple. 

 

...And Filming Ends. Heather was packing her items in the living room while most of the staff left already. Jiyong then stood in front of her, blocking her way to get her phone on the table. "Move , what are you doing"Heather avoided Jiyong's eyes. "Say something to what I say just now." Jiyong replied. "Say what ? That I was moved even when I knew you were just taking revenge?" Heather looked up and glared at Jiyong. 

 

"Can you please for a moment stop being so  negative" Jiyong sighed. "It hurts too much and caused me to be this negative." Heather looked away and head for the door. "I will woo you back, I know I will" Jiyong called out and Heather didn't reply.

"Unnie , wake up. There's a parcel for you." Hyuna shook Heather. "Aniya. Just leave it there~ Its still so early" Heather groaned. Hyuna sighed , her Unnie is a deep sleeper just like Jiyong. "Unnieeeee. Its not early Its 12pm, and your parcel seems important . " Hyuna nagged. "Oh My God" Heather is now awake. She reached the door and collected the big parcel. 

 

"What's in here." Heather then settled down in the living room and opened the parcel . Her eyes widened , its what she wanted all along. It was her favorite brand, Louis Vuitton. It wasn't because she couldn't afford but she didn't have the time. When she looked for any card from the sender, she finally found it. When she read the contents , she sighed. It was written on a blank white card :

 

Hey Babe, 

 

Here's the limited edition bag from Louis Vuitton. I hope you liked it. Expect more from me . I love you

 

Love, 

Kwon Ji Yong

 

Heather then decided to keep it and kept it in her room. She didn't want Jiyong to be the one who gave her as she's afraid her heart might give in to him. She didn't want to get hurt again.

Heather h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter