Ego

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghasaeyo , 2pm Nichkun imnida" Nichkun bowed at his seniors . "Aigoo... Hyung just drop the formalities , we met couple of times before anyway" Seungri greeted. "Oh is that a camera?" Everyone looked over at Taeyang who pointed at a camera at the corner of the room. "Ooooh we are filming" Daesung said. When most of them were busy at the swimming pool, preparing for barbecue, Nichkun went to the camera and greeted , "Hi, I'm Nichkun. Heather's childhood friend!!" He waved. 

 

When Jiyong was heading to the swimming pool , Nichkun caught up with him, "Annyeong Jiyong Hyung" . Jiyong awkwardly smiled, "Annyeong Nichkun ah" The cameras were filming anyway. "I heard from Heather that you two are filming WGM" Nichkun said. "Yeap. We stay together , almost everyday eat together " Jiyong smirked , trying to make Nichkun jealous. "Oh? Really. It would be nice if I were you" Nichkun sighed and picked up his pace to approach Heather. 

 

"What the hell did he just say" Jiyong frowned. "No one can ever be me"

 

For the rest of the barbecue , Jiyong was feeling very uncomfortable with how Nichkun acts. The two knew each other since young and Nichkun was very comfortable with Heather, laying his arms around her waist, kissing her on the cheek, flirting with her , teasing her. Jiyong almost exploded. This few days , Jiyong could sense Heather avoiding skinship but why? Just then , his phone rang . 

 

There was a new message coming in . 

"Please come , Jiyong baby" 

Without noticing Heather's glance at his direction , he told the others, "I will be leaving 15 minutes later, I'm meeting up with my friends. " He lied. CL looked over and smirked, what a fascinating lie. The rest of the girls reacted the same way, they knew what the content of the message was about. It was definitely Kiko. 

Jiyong sighed as he was on the way to the carpark. He was confused. 'Who do i really like?' Kiko and GD was dating as he stated when Heather and him were discussing about their history . But the truth is , GD was not the cause of the breakup , Kiko wasn't possessive , that part was when he lied to Heather. She was far from that , the party animal and Jiyong was the one waiting for her in his apartment everytime. 

 

And Kiko... she cheated , with a guy named Jonghyun , it wasn't just a one night stand , but a relationship that lasted for 3 months , she cheated for 3 months. To be really honest , Jiyong still love her , as what he THINKS , but he loves Heather , so he wasn't sure. Kiko just came back recently , saying that the reason she cheated with Jonghyun was that he threatened to ruin Jiyong's reputation  if she don't date him. But is it true? He don't know. 

 

This couple of days , Kiko and him has been meeting up as Jiyong wants to find out who he really loves afterall. He just took care of Kiko when she was sick that night as there was no one she is close to in Korea but the way she phrased the message she sent to him is really weird. Thanking him for the night probably sounded wrong to others. They did nothing that time and Kiko kept calling him "Baby" and he usually shrugged it off knowing Kiko's stubborn self. 

 

After thinking through now , he decided to just tell Kiko straight tonight...

Heather followed the girls back to their dorm. "Heather-ah" Taeyeon called out. "Are you okay?'. Heather has been looking down and being quiet after Jiyong left. "Im okay" Heather smiled bitterly before closing her eyes, pretending to take a short rest. The girls understood that she needed p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter