Chapter 3

Im Sorry

Year April 5 2009

(Jessica P.O.V)

The warm sun shone on my face as I ate my lunch with my group outside the cafeteria. I felt at bliss with my group as they always know how to make me happy and laugh, especially him. The way he shines in the sun, laughing at a joke Heechul said, made me smile warmly at him as he looked at me. I thought nothing could go wrong today yet I had a feeling that I was wrong. You're overthinking Jessica. Nothing could go wrong today. I shook my head as I pushed down my bad feeling and tried to concentrate on the topic my group was discussing.

" Hey you guys, did you know we have a transfer coming in tomorrow? I heard that the student is a girl and she is hot!" Eunhyuk told us excitedly about the news he heard. I raised my eyebrow at him, questioning him to go about how he got his information and excitedly he said that he overheard the teachers discussing the class of the transfer student and decided to look her name up on Facebook, where he saw her profile picture.

"Her name is I'm Yoona and her Facebook picture is so pretty! Look!" he enthusiastically showed his phone to us and her facebook profile picture can be seen. Her skin was smooth and white. In one word I could describe her as a goddess. She looked perfect from her hair to her face.

" Nah she doesn't look that hot. It's a picture. You may never know if it's her real picture. Anyway, my Sica is prettier." I was shocked yet touched by what he said and nudged him a little while shyly looking down.

"Awwwe how sweet of you to say that Hae! Omo, you made the princess blushed! However, you may never know if she will be really pretty when she enrol tomorrow. Just in case you go back on your word. Let's have a bet. If you admit that she is really hot or pretty by the end of the week, you have to treat us all lunch and let Jessica hit you ten times." Yuri, my next best friend smirked at Donghae when she finished. Donghae face looked horrified but quickly composed himself and cockily agreed. I was shocked at what Yuri said and quickly kick her under the table. Wincing, she glared at me while I just rolled my eyes. Donghae put his arm around me and turned to Yuri.

" Why should I get hit by Jessica if I said that Yoona is pretty?" he raised his eyebrows, questioning her. Yuri quickly grins and replied evenly.

" As you said that she doesn't look that hot and It's just a picture and You may never know if it's her real picture and that your Sica is prettier." Smirking she quote his words and looked at him evilly. Donghae just laughed and raised his hands in defeat. I chuckled and continued eating my lunch, but somehow my bad feeling did not go away as I looked at Donghae. Shaking my head, I pushed out my thoughts and pretend to listen in on the conversation my group was having.

 

Afterschool

I trudge my way out of my class, dragging my feet to my locker as I tried to keep my self from slouching. I felt gravity was pulling down as I dragged my feet slower to my locker. Well duh, gravity is pulling me down. Argh, my mind can't function properly. I spin my combination on my locker and took out the books I needed for my revision tonight. Sighing I tried to balance my books in one hand while I tried to close and lock my locker with my other hand.

" BOO!" I screamed and dropped all my books to the floor. I quickly snapped my head around to the person who scared me. I glared at him while he laughed and covered his ears from my scream. With rage and irritation and also an annoyance, I pulled his ear and heard him winced in pain.

"OW OW OW! IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! PLEASE LET MY EAR GO FREE!" He begged me to stop trying to avoid my eyes which were giving him my coldest and scariest glare.

"Oh, now you want me to stop! I thought you wanted me to do this that's why you scared me. Anyway, why should I let you go without getting anything in return?" I laughed evilly as I felt him squirmed in pain as I pulled harder. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and begged me to stop. I was almost convinced to let him go. Almost. However, I just lessened my grip but still enough to cause him to feel pain. I realised that we were getting attention from the crowd in the hallway. An evil idea popped into my head and I smiled evilly at him.

" So you want me to let go?" he nodded slowly as he cowered in fear of my evil smile, knowing I had an idea. Grinning I loudly declared my idea for everyone to hear," if you want me to let go, all you have to do is to be my slave for a day. However, which day you will be my slave, I will decide." I laughed evilly at how horrified he was when he heard my plan.

" Ok fine, I agree."

Oh no that's not enough. You need to say it loudly for everyone to witness it."

" NO way! I will embarrass myself!" He whined at my condition.

" Well too bad you are getting more humiliated if you don't agree now," I said while pulling harder than before

" Ok OK! I, Lee Donghae agree to be your slave for a day with whatever day you choose!" He agreed loudly for everyone to hear.

The crowd in the hallway cheered loudly as I had won over him. I smiled sweetly at them and thanked them before letting his ear go. The crowd high fived me as they slowly leave the area. Laughing, I picked up my books on the floor and looked at him sitting on the floor looking defeated. I heard my group laughing loudly as they approached us. Heechul dropped his arm around me and high-fived me.

"That is why you don't mess with my twin! And you say I am eviler than her." Heechul laughed at Donghae as he pouted at him. I looked to Tiffany and she gave me her eye smiled and lifted her pink phone. The video of Donghae losing to me was caught on tape. My whole group laughed loudly as Donghae was horrified at what Tiffany had captured. He quickly snatched her phone and deleted the video. My group and I can only laugh as his action was futile. Tiffany had already sent the video to all of us and I can not wait to watch it in my room.

Sighing in defeat, he stood up and leaned against my locker. Whistling to get my attention, he signalled that we should leave and go home. I giggled at how eager he is to go and wave goodbye to my group.

Opening the passenger door for me to dump my books and bag at the backseat, he complained like an old man about how intimidating I was then and how I could change my attitude that fast. I shrugged my shoulders as I paid no attention to him and his ramblings. Getting in the passenger seat, I leaned back and rest my body. I closed my eyes and felt at peace. I felt the car start as Donghae sat in the driver seat. He hums a song all too familiar with me and I smiled. I felt him lean over me and I snapped open my eyes

" Relax. I just gonna put on your seatbelt as I can see that you're too tired to put it on. Just relax and go to sleep." He smiled warmly as he leaned over again to reach for my seatbelt. I held my breath as I could feel my heart wanting to pop out. The heat was rising in my cheeks as he finished buckling my seatbelt. I quickly turned my head, to avoid him seeing my red cheeks. Soon the hum of the engine lulled me to sleep.

 

I waved goodbye to Donghae as he drove the car back to his home after dinner. I sighed as I walk back to my room and shut the door. Donghae usually has dinner with me as my parents were in America with my younger sister. I stayed because of him. Though my family were in America, there were still my maids and my family butler which took care of me like a grandfather, living with me in the huge house. My parent's fo comes back with Krystal, but only during her holidays. Jungin, my butler, knocked on my door and asked me if I was going to sleep soon. I smiled at him and assured him that I was going to sleep soon after revising my notes. Smiling warmly at me, he wished me goodnight and shut my door.

Feeling tired after studying for two hours straight, I went to my balcony. It was never that hard for me to climb to the roof, as my dad personally placed a ladder next to my balcony leading towards the roof. So I brought my guitar as I climbed up the ladder. As I sat comfortably with my guitar, I strummed a chord and lose my soul in music. I looked up to the stars and was in awe with the sight. Billions and billions of stars were visible in the sky tonight. I sighed as I think about Donghae. I shook my head and tried to push away my thoughts about him. I continued playing my guitar till I felt my eyes getting tired from opening. Stretching, I climbed down and quickly changed out of my clothes into pyjamas and climbed into bed. I heard my phone beeped as a message came in. Reaching out for my phone, I scrolled and saw Donghae goodnight message. I giggled and quickly replied back. Looking at the time, I place my phone back on the table and hugged the big teddy bear that he bought for me. I heard the message he recorded for me in the teddy bear and smiled.


 

Heyo peeps! I am so sorry for not updating! Well, here it is, the chapter you have been waiting for!