Chapter-1

Im Sorry

(Narrator p.o.v)

Year-2014

A gentle breeze blew through a young lady's honey brown hair. A soft sigh could be heard as she looked into the horizon where the sun was setting. She closed her eyes as she felt a pair of warm arms embraces her from behind.

" Are you ready?" a man, not much older than her, asked as he heard her sigh before embracing her.

" Yeah, just give me a few minutes more and I'll be with you in the car," she says while collecting her trail of thoughts.

She felt him unwrapping her arms and telling her not to take so long if not they will be late. She sighs again as she felt her tears forming while reminiscing her past before leaving for good. "BEEP!BEEP!" A black Mercedes honked while the man rolled down the window.

"Jessica! We gotta go!"

"Alright, I'm coming!" she replied as she quickly wiped her tears. As she got in the car, a look of concern was seen on his face. "I'm fine Kris. It's just hard to forget the memories." Jessica said softly while looking out of the window. She felt her right hand being held by his. Looking up, she saw his concerned face and gave him a reassuring smile. She felt his soft lips on her hand as they drove away.

Unbeknownst to them both, a white car had driven into the parking spot just a few minutes after they had left. A man rushed out with eyes looking around for something or someone.

 

"!" he cursed under his breath and screamed out of frustration. His legs gave way and his back slid down the side of his car. Tears were forming in his eyes as he looked up into the sky.

" I'm so sorry Sica.." he looked towards the horizon and reminisces their memories together. At the corner of his eyes, he caught sight of a piece of paper in between the rocks where they used to hang out with each other. He got up and walk over there to pull the paper out and saw that she had also left the necklace he gave. He felt tears forming again as he slowly unfolds the white paper in his hands and began to read the message written to him.

 

April 5 2009 (5 years ago)

A melodious sound of a piano can be heard from a white room of grand manor house. A girl with skin so white and smooth can be seen playing the piano with little effort and so graceful as if she was not bothered by the world. A guy walked as softly as he could so not to disturb her playing. As soon as she finished her song, he applauded loudly for her. Startled, she screamed a little and looked back to see who was with her. As soon as she saw who was with her, she sighed in relief and smiled brightly as she got up and went towards him.

"Donghae, I told you to knock the door to let me know that you're here," she told him as she hugged him. He could only smile as he embraced her warmly. He pointed to his right cheek as he smiled cheekily towards her.

" Are you serious? You know we're grown up and are not kids anymore right?" she sighed as she knows what he wants her to do.

" Oh come on! We used to this when we were younger," he whined as she slowly backed away from him. " OK fine, if you won't do it, I will do it to you!"

He slowly walked towards her and grabbed her shoulders. Smirking, he quickly pecked her cheeks and laughed when he saw how red she was blushing.

" Now come on that wasn't so bad right? It's like how we used to be when we were kids. Now hurry, we need to get to school now!" Donghae pulled her along as they hurried down the stairs towards the door.

" Donghae wait! I'm not even ready and I haven't pack my bag yet!" she protested before entering his car. He only shook her head and smiled.

" You look perfect Jessi. You don't need to change and I had your maid to pack your bag for you." Donghae smiled as she sighed in defeat knowing that he would not let her change and open the door for her to enter the car.

You don't know how beautiful you are no matter what you wear. He thought as he looked at her from the outside, fiddling with her hair. She was wearing something casual and simple that day but she still looked like she just came out from a magazine. Who knew that a pair of black jeans, a white blouse and a pair of pumps can be so fashionable. Her face with little makeup looked perfect and her hair was let down to suit her face shape. Donghae sighed as he knows she did not believe that she was beautiful and did not bother if she was. He jumped back a bit as Jessica knocked the window to snap him out of his dazed state. Looking at his watch, he saw that they would be late if they do not leave now and he quickly ran over to the other side and started the engine.

Within 15 minutes, they arrived at Seoul High and parked at the student's carpark. From the inside of the car, both Jessica and Donghae saw that students were slowly crowding their car as if they were celebrities. They both sighed and got out of the car. Students from the freshmen and seniors were screaming their names. Jessica forced a smile as she didn't like getting surrounded by the crowd as she felt suffocated. Soon she felt an arm draped over her shoulders and she looked up. Donghae smiled and put on his black shades and waved to the crowd. Jessica sighs in relief knowing that Donghae would be with her and puts on her matching shades with Donghae and grabbed her bag. They soon walked to the lockers, with his arm over her shoulders, greeting the students along the way.

A lot of the students envied them and did not know why that they would only be best friends as they both looked good with each other. Arriving at the lockers, they met with their other friends and all of them started to tease them.

" You guys should date already! You both are so close to each other." A bubbly girl commented as the others jokingly agreed with her. Jessica tried not to blush as she heard that but soon felt her heart break a little when Donghae told them that she was just his best friend and a sister to him. She quickly hid her sadness with a laugh and agreed with Donghae. However, only one saw how hurt she was and how hard she tried to cover it up.

" KRING~~~" the bell for the first period rang and soon the group part ways to head to their class.

"Seeya after class Jessi! Don't miss me too much!" Donghae winked and called out to her cheekily. Jessica quickly hid her blush and rolled her eyes. Her friends laughed and . She only can laugh at how silly her friends were being, though her heart wished that they were together. One saw how she carefully hid her sadness behind her eyes and sighed at how hard she tried to cover it up.

 

 

 

 

 


 

JANG JANG!! HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER!  I've been busy with my competition so I didn't have any time to post this... Hope you all like this chapter :D