Siwon's suspicion

come back home (yewook version)

"Umma why does Uncle Yesung are avoiding grandpa and grandma ?"

"I don't know honey you can ask him if you want "

"Okay Umma can i bring Kyungsoo as well "

"It's okay honey you can bring her as well "

"Thanks Umma "

Ryeowook smiles at her son before going to the kitchen .Siwon goes to the garden and see his father who is staring at the plants blankly and spacing out while looking at Kyungsoo who is happily playing at the trees .He confuse as why Yesung never join them for breakfast even Ahra offer him to go downstairs and eat with them but he reject it because he doesn't want to see his family especially Kyungsoo and Ryeowook and  still can't accept the fact that his father betrayal to him 10 years ago. He wants to know why his father is like that and why he always create a wall to all his family .Siwon walk towards him and sit on the chair making Yesung stare at him .

"Uncle is there something wrong happen to you ?"

"No honey why are you asking me like that?'

"Because your spacing out whenever you stare at my sister ?"

Yesung smile suddenly vanish upon hearing his son's question .He didn't know how to explain the reason  why he's spacing out whenever he see Kyungsoo .He sigh and look at his son who is waiting for his answer.

"Because she look like my stepbrother whenever I see her that's why'

"Then why are you lying to me Uncle ? just tell me Uncle so I know the reason why "

"Your too young for it so you will never understand why so how are your breakfast with Wookie and the others?"

Yesung say so Siwon will leave their first conversation .Siwon nods his head as a answer and smile to him.Yesung sigh of relief because he feels uncomfortable whenever he talk about his issue to his family . He and Siwon talking happily when they hear a loud cry near them and see Kyungsoo who is crying because of her bruise in her feet.Yesung goes to her direction and ask Siwon to bring first aid kit to clean her bruise .Kyungsoo keeps on crying but suddenly stops when she hear yesung sing a lullaby to make her stop from crying .

"Are your bruise is hurt?"

"Ne Uncle it still hurts "

"Let's wait for your brother on that chair is that okay with you ?"

"Okay Uncle thanks for sing for me because dad always sing for me whenever i'm lonely ,upset and hurt"

"Your welcome dear so shall we walk or should i say i walk while i carry you in my arms"

Kyungsoo nods her head happily and smile at him while they are waiting for Siwon to get the first aid kit.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for editing this chapter i hope you understand but i will try my best to update my stories one by one because my time is limited cause of my work but don't worry i will update the other soon or next week comments ,upvote and subcribers is allowed thanks for supporting my storys enjoy reading

- Kristyl24