left without a reason

come back home (yewook version)

One two three
You left me but
I can hear you breathing from somewhere

Once again Four five six
Red tears are flowing
I miss your smell that once held me

You said it was for my own good
and you turned away coldly like a lie
Why did you
Why did you, you’re gone away

 

"Let's see each other for now on  "

"What are you talking about  ? I know there is a reason why ..."

"Please I really mean it and it's for your own good "

"But Sungie if this is about .."

"I'm sorry but we really need to stay away from each other for now on because you have a fiance " the girl stand to her seat and kneel to the guy and say 

"Please don't leave like this , I'm begging you " 

"I'm sorry please don't ever disturb me again "

"But Sungie I'm preg--"

"I'm sorry Wookie please for the sake of my brother let's not meet again"

The guy stand to his seat and leave the place without a word while the girl in that table is crying her heart out because of her parents decision , she will lose the person she want to spend her live forever and will suffer for the rest of her live....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TEN YEARS LATER....

 

"Umma can we visit daddy's grave now ?"

A ten year old boy ask his mother if she will come with him because he miss his stepdad so much.His mother who is reading some book stare at him and sigh to her naughty and childish son.

"Okay we will go but promise me something before we leave this house"

"What is it Umma ?"

"That you will follow me and don't do something stupid do I make myself clear Siwon ?"

"Yes Umma I promise "

The boy is raising his right hand like he will do an oath.His mother just laugh at him while she walk to her son's direction and carry her son as they leave her study room.She is smiling brightly at her son while her son is giggling as if they will go to a amusement park.One maid bow at them as she prepare the things they need for their depature ...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A tall handsome guy is staring at the tombstone that is written "Cho Kyuhyun " on it.He sigh and say "I give you everything Kyu the wealth, our parents and  the girl that I love but why are you always fail to fulfill your promise .I really hate you now  Kyu , I wish to go back to the past to correct all my mistakes but unfortunately I can't do that"

He say it while crying really hard.He was coward to leave the girl he loves on the hands of  his brother who knows that he really love her .If he can go back in time he will not make some stupid decision .He is daydreaming when a little boy bump to his back and starts crying his heart out.

"Are you okay little boy?"

the boy just nod his head at him .He look at the boy who is busy scanning his face.He thinks that he see this boy before but at the same time he remember he have a resemblance of someone he know.

"Ahjusshi why are you staring at me like that do I look like someone you know?"

"Yeah you really look like her "

" Like her? who is it Ahjusshi ?"

"The girl that I love the most , but something is resemblance to me too "

"Really because Umma said to me that I look like my Appa but unfortunately he left Umma because Appa needs to do something that's why he left us "

"Then who is the one who take care of you while your father is gone "

"Uncle Kyuhyun , He really loves my Umma even my mother is still in love with my father"

He is taken aback on what the boy say to him .He stare at the boy confusely while the boy is smiling at him 

"What is your name little boy ?"

"Siwon , Kim Siwon is my name"

"Who is your mother , Siwon ?"

He is hoping that the boy say "Kim Ryeowook" is the name of his mother. The boy smile at him and say"My mother's name is--"

"Siwonnie "

"UMMA "

The boy run towards his mother while his mother see her son and stop her tracks as she hug him.Yesung wide his eyes to see the boy's mother.He is shock to see the girl that he loves who is hugging his son as if she will lose him forever.He can't believe that he have a child with Ryeowook and he didn't have a chance to see his son growing up without a father even Ryeowook was married to Kyuhyun.He lose in his thoughts when someone hold his hand.

" Mister let's go to Umma because she wants to thank you "

He nod his head as an answer as Siwon drag him to his mother direction.He stop in front of Ryeowook who is bowing her head to him

"I apologize to my son's attitude if he give you a hard time and thank you for taking care of him "

"Umma I didn't do something stupid "

"Yah you really love to disobey me Siwon how many times I need to tell you that stop being naughty huh"

"I'm really sorry Umma but he goes to Uncle Kyu's tombstone that's why I bump at him"

Siwon say while pout at his mother.Ryeowook look at the guy who staring at them .She grasps when she see who is that person

"Yesung ?"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry I really at this one but I hope you like this first one even I need to re-edit it haha :)

I suggest to watch this music video because Ryeowook is so mature looking in here

Swing by Super Junior-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Ku1XJc-dE