the past 2

come back home (yewook version)

AUTHOR NOTE : THIS UPDATE WILL BE THE CONTINUATION OF THE CHAPTER 2 THAT'S ALL FOR NOW ENJOY FELLAS :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TWO YEARS LATER ....

"UMMA ,APPA CAN YOU GO IN OUR ROOM NOW IT'S A EMERGENCY"

Kyuhyun shouted nerviously while staring at his wife who is bearing the pain on her tummy 

"Kyu why are you --"

"YAH , CAN YOU CARRY WOOKIE SO CAN WE GO TO THE HOSPITAL"

"Arasso kyu and please carry your wife "

Kyuhyun nods his head and carry his wife to rush her to the hospital.He is about to go when a small arms embrace his left leg tightly.Kyuhyun stare at his 2 year old stepson blankly.

"Appa is Umma going to be okay?"

"Siwon please let go of my leg so i can rush your mom in the hospital? Arasso ?"

Siwon just nod at him and let go his left leg. Kyuhyun smile at him before he go downstairs  

 

***

Kyuhyun walk backand forth while waiting for the doctor to come out in the Delivery Room .His parents ,Ryeowook's parents and hs sister  who is holding his stepson .After two hours and half the doctor come out to the delivery room and go towards Kyuhyun's direction while smiling brightly at him.

"Mr Cho congratulations your wife give birth to a baby girl .We will transfer Mrs Cho in her room after the clean up"

Kyuhyun give him a tight hug 

"Thanks you doctor"

"Your welcome Mr Cho "

The doctor bow his head and go back on the  delivery room.Ahra smile at his brother who is jumping as if he win the biggest lottery game and walk towards his brother to smack his head.

"OUCH NOONA "

"Let's go now so we can see Wookie "

"Arasso noona "

Kyuhyun goes to the recovery room with his parents and in-laws .Ahra sigh and say

"Yesung wiill never go back here no matter what because he will just suffer seeing the girl that he loves in the arms of other man.I wonder what is he doing right now"

Ahra get her phone on her bag and call Yesung

 

Meanwhile ...

Ryeowook stare at her daughter beautiful face not knowing that her husband ,her parents and in-laws enter her room .Kyuhyun smile at her wife and their newborn daughter in his wife arms while walking his way to them .He sit on the chair near them while smiling brightly.

"Kyungsoo is really adorable "

Ryeowook lift her head and her husband staring at their daugther with a big smile.

"yes she is "

"when the baptistize of Kyungsoo ?"

Mr Kim ask his daugther and son-in-law.Kyuhyun smile at him

"After Ryeowook's birthday , I plan a big party for the baptistism of my daugther"

His parents and His in-laws agree on his plans for their grandchild's baptistism .they were busy talking about it when Ahra arrive who frowning really hard .Kyuhyun notice it and go to his sister's direction while her sister frown even more.

"Noona what's wrong with you you wre happy awhile ago and now you frown like a lioness ?"

Ahra stare at her brother while frowning

" I just talk to Yesung awhile ago and he said that he will never go back here for Kyungsoo's baptistism.He said that he have a important meeting on that day so he won't fly back in Seoul no matter how many times you pursuade him"

Kyuhyun smile vanish upon hearing his sister.He feel sad because he want to see his stepbrother .He want to apologize for stealing the only girl that his brother love , to all the suffering Yesung whenn through on two years because of him and he want to go back the situation wherein he and Yesung have their brotherly bonding but Yesung was the one who turn back to his family after his marriage to Ryeowook and never came home because of the hatred he feels towards his mother , father and him.Kyuhyun sigh sadly 

" I guess he will never forgive me "

Kyuhyun though sadly while staring at his family who is staring at Kyungsoo happily feeling lonely because he will never see Yesung again...

 

***

 

"Sungie are you ok ?"

Yesung stare at the beautiful and cute girl who is looking at him sadly.He just sigh at her

"I'm okay Minnie no need to wo-"

"You still love her eventhough she marries your brother , am I right?"

Sungmin pout like a five year old kid .Yesung stare at her and pinch her chubby cheek gently make her smile sweetly at him.

"Yeah i still love her even i'm the one who force her to marry my stepbrother"

"Just give up her and marry me "

"YAH THAT THING WILL NEVER HAPPEN "

"Why ?"

"Because I only see you as my little sister"

"YAH I JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE ME BUT WHY IT STILL HER HUH?"

Sungmin say while start to cry her heart out .Yesung just stare at her sadly because he can never replace Ryeowook inside his heart and he can never change the fact that he still love Ryeowook.He hug Sungmin so she will stop crying because of him ..

 

***

" What is going on why Kyu needs to stay in the hospital for three weeks ?"

"Because he is suffering in his disease"

"What disease doctor"

"Lung cancer stage four , I'm sorry Mrs Cho but he will live for 3 or 2 months only  after that he dies "

Ryeowook can't believe it that Kyuhyun hides this thing to her for a long time .She collapse on the floor and starts crying like a five year old kid who lost his toy.She needs Kyuhyun because he is always there when she is lonely and a shoulder to cry on whenever she remember Yesung.Ahra who just arrives at the hospital and shock to see Ryeowook crying on the floor  so she go towards Ryeowook 

"What happen to Kyu ?"

"He have a Lung cancer and he needs to stay here for his medication.Why him ? why he needs to have this disease he never told me about it "

Ahra just try her best to calm her sister-in-law .She is worried with his brother too because he say to her and to their family that Wookie will remain innocent about his disease.

 

***

 

"Kyuhyun why did you lie to me about this matters huh ?"

Kyuhyun just stare at his wife  while he endure the pain he feeling right at that moment but manage to smile.

"I just don't want to see you worry about it so I just hide to you and Kyungsoo about this "

He said with a weak smile forming in his lips .Ryeowook tears start to form in her eyes because she is really worried about Kyuhyun's illness and how she will explain to their daughter that her father will leave them soon.She is really don't know what she going to do if she lose another love one without her do anything to save it .

"Jebal Kyu don't leave me , please I just don't know what will i do without you please.."

"You know that I can't do that but can you do me a favor before I close my eyes "

Ryeowook's tears starts to fall on her eyes while nodding to her husband

"I want you to give this to someone if ever she go to my funeral can you give it to her?"

"Okay I give it to her if she go to your funeral "

"And please find Yesung Hyung and make him him happy  because I know that I take his happiness away from him"

"But what if he di-"

"I know he will return here after he find out that I die "

"Arasso I do it for you"

Kyuhyun smile at her when his eyes want to be close 

"Ryeowook I think I need to close my eyes I want to sleep now"

"NO ,ANDWAE YOU CAN'T"

"Honey please I want to sleep now "

"Okay see you soon "

Kyuhyun close his eyes as if he is sleeping while His wife is start to cry her heart out and collapse on the floor

 

***

 

"Umma why dad is inside a coffin ?"

"Because he is sleeping forever and he is heaven now "

Kyungsoo just nod while tears start to form in her eyes as she stare at  her father who is inside a coffin.Siwon go to her direction and give her sister a comforting hug while staring at her mother who is crying in front of the coffin.It was the second day of Kyuhyun's funeral but the relatives and his friends doesn't accept that Kyuhyun is leaving them for good.

"Umma I guess you need to take a break now you look like a zombie "

"Okay I take a rest now and please don't be naughty arasso?"

"Arasso Umma saranghae"

"I love you too sweetheart "

Siwon smile at her before he go back to his seat with his sister.Ryeowook sign and go to her room to get some rest

 

***

"WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM UMMA PLEASE ANSWER ME"

Yesung is shock when he see Sungmin shout over the phone as if her life is at stake .He walk towards her as he carry Sungmin's children , Kibum and Donghae

"How can you do this to me Umma ?, You know that he die few weeks ago but you didn't inform me about this why ?"

"Uncle why is Umma crying ?"

"I don't know Hae but I hope its not as serious as I think it is "

"Uncle do you think its about Appa ?"

"I don't know Bummie "

Yesung say as he put down the twins on the floor and look to Sungmin who collapse on the floor as she start crying hard.He go to her direction to calm her down 

"Why is he so cruel to me Sungie ? He left me without any word and he suddenly dead ,Why is he so bad to me ?"

"Sssh ,Don't be negative Minnie just go back to Seoul so that Hae and Bummie see their father before he take him to his last grave "

"I decided to go back to Seoul tomorrow so my twins will see their father "

"That's the spirit Min so I help you pack your things for your flight tomorrow with the twins"

"Thanks Yesung Oppa for the help "

"Your always welcome"

Sungmin smiles at him before packing therir things going to Seoul 

 

***

"Sungmin "

Ryeowook look at Ahra who is hugging a cute and beautiful woman in her arms and two child who is staring at their mother blankly

"How are you now Min ?"

"I'm fine so he die without even saying sorry to me ?"

"Yeah by the way who are this adorable kids Min?"

"Oh I forgot ,They are Donghae and Kibum ,Kyuhyun's children to me "

"WHAT ???? THEY ARE KYUHYUN'S CHILDREN "

"Yes Unnie they are "

"Hello there I'm Ahra ,your father's sister "

"Hello Aunt Ahra I'm Donghae and this is my sister Kibum "

'What is this all about ?"

The two girls jump upon hearing Ryeowook , Ahra just sigh and introduce Sungmin to her

"Sungmin this is Ryeowook , Kyuhyun's wife "

Sungmin is shock to see that the girl in front of her is the reason why Yesung can't return her feelings to him and the reason of her break up with Kyuhyun.she can't believe it that Ryeowook is beautiful and innocent at the same time make her envy her.

"I'm Sungmin Kyuhyun's ex-girlfriend and this our chilren Donghae and Kibum"

"You finally here "

"what are you saying ?'"

"Kyuhyun want to give this to you before he dies"

Ryeowook handover a letter and envelop to Sungmin who is stare at the letter and envelop blankly before opening the letter that Kyuhyun give to her .

 

 

Dear Minnie ,

          If you read this letter it means that i'm already dead .I want to apologize of what i have done to you and leaving you with our twins .I hope you can forgive me for all the things that I done to you , I really regret when i decide to leave you because of a lame reason ..I feel so sad when you gave birth to our twins and not there by your side when you needed me the most . I hope that you will find a guy who will make you happy and do the things that i did to you 

         goodbye Minnie and I love you

P.S be happy for the sake of the twins and i hope the content of the envelop will help you for our twins finances

Kyuhyun

 

 

Sungmin's tears start to fall on her eyes as she read the letter .Ahra just hug her to give her comfort while Ryeowook is hugging Kyungsoo who is crying .She can't believe the fact that she have a brother and sister but her father choice not to tell them .Donghae hug his sister while she starts cry.

"He is such an idiot "

"He really is Minnie that's why you need to introduce the twins to Umma so she will know about her other grandchildren"

"Okay but before that can I speak to you Ryeowook?"

"Why ?"

"because I need to tell you something "

"Arasso Minnie meanwhile can the-"

"Umma who is she ?'

All of them is staring at Siwon while he go to Ryeowook's direction while Kibum blush upon seeing him and Donghae is staring at her 

"Do you like him Bummie ?'

"Ne Oppa "

"He looks like Uncle Yesung "

"Yes he is "

Donghae just stare at Siwon who is giving them a blankly look.

"Siwon, this is Aunt Minnie she is your stepfather's ex-girlfriend and they are Donghae and Kibum ,Kyuhyun's children to your Aunt Minnie  and Kyungsoo's siblings"

"Nice to meet you all  , I'm Kim Siwon"

"Kim ? are you related to Kim Yesung?"

"He is my father"

Sungmin is shock as well as her twins as they stare at Siwon 

"Now I know why he looks like Uncle Yesung "

Donghae just nod at her sister as they all go to the house to introduce Sungmin to their family

 

*****************************************************************************************************

 

Done with the flash backs i hope you like it even though i at drama 

comments and suggetions is accepted 

happy reading 

kristyl24