Just

Summer Dream

Taeyeon was alone. Her stepmother told her the wrong adress,made her go by herself,and leave Jessica alone. The dark didn't scare her, because the neighborhood was always lively and had bright lights everywhere. Plus the danger level was low around these areas considering that everyone was very well off and had the best security. The shops at most corners were still open even at 11:57pm. She needed food, she was starving. Going into " Sweetbitter Coffee " shop was probably the best option.

" Annyeong! Welcome to Swee-  Taeyeon? " a young waitress asked. 

" Jana? "

This was bad. No, Jana wasn't the bad one. It's just that Jana was Yoona's little sister. Who was Yoona? Well, let's start off by saying she's the heir to Im Entertainment. Very powerful, very beautiful, very rich. However no matter how many good qualities Yoona had, Taeyeon would never ever like her. She broke Donghae's heart. From the moment he brought her to meet the family, you could see in her eyes what she wanted. A good reputation for more money. Sick right? 

" Jana, get back to work! "

" Neh. Miss Taeyeon ssi, what would you like? "

" Just a table for now.. "

Taeyeon didn't expect her to be here, right now, when her brother just arrived from a trip. Let alone the fact tht Jessica was alone right now! Her thoughts were interrupted by the waitress, this time a different one.

" Excuse me, but you can't sit here. I don't know what Jana was thinking putting you here. I'll get you a new table. "

" Ah, I see. May I ask why? "

" The owner's daughter tends to come and sit here in this exact table after work. My apologies. "

With that Taeyeon was moved to a window view table. " A pretty night, " she murmured. 

 

After an half an hour or so of drinking lattes and eating biscuits, she made her way back home. She wasn't lost or anything. It was a warm summer night, perfect for a walk. Lots of people actually were walking either alone or with their lover tonight. Unkwowingly, Taeyeon took a wrong turn.

" I've been walking forever. Did that witch replace my house when I was gone? "

" You know it's not polite to call people a witch. They could hear you and turn you into a frog. " a stranger's voice spoke. 

" So you're trying to be funny aye? "

" Maybe, maybe not. "

" Look, I don't know you. For all I know you might be a murderer! "

" I'm not a murderer. I go to your school, live by your house, and know your brother well. " 

That conversation ended after he said that, and Taeyeon realized she took a wrong turn. Her house was fairly close, and she got there quickly. It was around 1:00 am when she came home, and everybody was still there. Her brother nor Jessica wasn't in sight. 

" Where's Donghae? " asking a random guest. 

" Donghae? I think I saw him with a girl wearing your shoes. " 

" My shoes? .. Jessica? " Taeyeon ran outside to her backyard. Why would they be together? Why those two? 

" Just my luck. Those two stubborn people could be setting fires to the rain in Africa by now! " 

The truth was, Donghae and Jessica were just fine. They were walking alone together, not talking, but they were together. Ok, maybe those two were lost, but as long as Taeyeon didn't know that, it was all good. 

" Jess! Donghae? " Useless, they weren't in the house. 

" Jess! Donghae! " She yelled just a bit louder. No response. 

" Jessica! Donghae! " This was the last time. Taeyeon didn't want to waste her voice. She was extremely tired, but she didn't give up. Grabbing her jacket and running out of the house she would be running into the warm summer night again. 


Author's Note: Sorry it's so short!! Next chapter will be longer. Sorry I've been on hiatus without mentioning it:(