First

First

YOUR POV
It was a beautiful Saturday, or so I thought it would be. I was going to have a friendly match of soccer at a nearby park with some of my friends. 
During the game, it started to pour, then it stopped, and it poured again. We didn't mind though, we kept going. By the time the game ended, the rain started again. We quickly packed our stuff and cleaned the field and went home. 


Half of my friends decided to go to McDonalds afterwards. Pretty soon it went from 18 friends to just 4 of us left. It was me, Kim Jong Dae, Kang Eun Ji, and Lee Eun Mi. We started walking back towards our community centre when I saw the bus stop and stopped. I turned toward my friends and waved bye.

"Bye guys, I have to catch the bus! I want to go visit my parents." 

"Okay," my friends replied. 

By the time I arrived at the bus stop, Kim Jong Dae was already there. Since I finished eating a small snack, I needed to throw away the wrapper. I noticed that Kim Jong Dae was standing next to the garbage can, I walked over threw away my trash and stood beside him.

"Chen, what are you doing here?" I asked. (I called him Chen because it was my nickname for Kim Jong Dae.) 

"I always bus home."

"Really?"

"Daebak, I have been your friend for so long, yet I have no clue where or even the neighbourhood of your house." 

"Want to come over right now?"

"Maybe another time, I was thinking of going to see my parents at home."

"Hmmmm, my bus isn't going to come for another 9 minutes, I think I am going to get something from Starbucks"

"Okay..."

CHEN'S POV 

I walked into Starbucks and she was left standing here alone. 

Awwww, I really wished she would come over to my house. No one knew, but I had a crush on her since age 8 and now I am 20. 12 years, man has time quickly flew by. 

I had known Jinnie since we were little. I still remembered the first day I saw her. It was first day of school and she was the first friend I ever made. But I thought of her as a friend until we were 8 years old. During that time, I was considered the wangta. Kids would always harass me and bully me. I never knew why and until this day, I still didn't know why. But when I was the wangta, Jinnie always stuck by my side and stood up for me. That was when I started liking her. 
As the years went by, my crush turned into love. Pretty soon, it was a one sided love. I loved her and I wanted to spend all my time with her. I always thought of confessing but I never got the nerve to do it. 

I walked into Starbucks a little worried leaving her at the bus stop alone, since there were so many people around. But my stomach was killing me since I rushed out of the house and didn't eat breakfast. But it was also freezing cold, so I decided on getting a coffee. A caramel macchiato.

YOUR POV 
While he was inside, I kept thinking he was going to come out and give me a back hug. I really wanted a back hug. But I knew that was never going to happen. Truth is, at first I started seeing Chen as a friend, as time went by I started seeing him as a man. I knew because he always attracted other ladies' attentions and it got me jealous. I just wanted Chen to be mine. I was experiencing a one sided love. 

Suddenly, someone started hugging me from the back. I was so scared I couldn't move. 

CHEN'S POV 
I saw Jinnie standing there and shivering it made me sad and so when I came out, I hugged her from behind. I could feel her tense up, but I didn't care. 

"Jinnie, if this is too sudden I am sorry, but I love you."

"W-w-w-wh-what did you say Chen?"

"I said I love you, did you not hear me? I love you Jinnie and I want you to be mine, I want you to become my girlfriend. You don't have to respond to what I said right now. Think it over and get back to me. Take your time. I will always be here for you. I will wait for you." 

I let go of her and ran towards my bus. 

YOUR POV
I got on your bus right after Chen ran away. 
H-h-he loves me? I thought to yourself. 
The whole bus ride home, I sat there hugging your bag with a big smile on your face. 
He loves me! 

 

A few months later...

 

CHEN'S POV
It has been a while, is she still thinking about what I told her? Does she not like me back. Why hasn't she given me an answer yet? I want to still remain friends even if she doesn't like me back. I want to hug her again, it felt amazing. 

YOUR POV 
It was Chen's birthday in 2 days and I planned on answering to his reply then. I wanted it to be a surprise. I made sure he was available that day and told him to come over to my place at noon.

 

2 days later... 

 

*Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong* 
Wow, someone was impatient. I opened the door and found a energetic Chen. 

"Sorry, I am a little hyper today, I drank a bit too much coffee."

"A bit too much?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fine I had 10 cups because I couldn't sleep last night."
Crap, was it my fault that he couldn't sleep last night? Is it because I didn't reply to him sooner? Did I really make him that nervous?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN!" I gave him a great big hug and presented him his gift. He opened it, revealing a black hoodie with a white heart on it. 

"Thank you Jinnie, it looks stylish! It feels super warm too! I love it!" he smiled at me.

CHEN'S POV
Wow, a hoodie. It was unexpected but at least she got me a present, right?

"Chen," she said my name softly.

"Yes?"

"Can we have a talk?"

"Of course, what do you want to talk about?"

"Ummmm"

"Jinnie, you're sweating, why don't you take off that robe you're wearing?"

"Chen, can you come sit on the couch with me?"

"Okay..."

"Chen, I wanted to answer to the thing you told me a few months ago."

Oh crap, here it was. I was about to get rejected. I never should have confessed and kept it a one sided love. At least then she didn't break my heart as much.

"Chen, I will always treasure you as a friend. But, I don't want to be your friend anymore."

Wait, she was going to break my heart and stop being friends with me? Why did I confess, now I am losing one of my closest friends. Waaah.

"I'm sorry! Please don't stop being my friend. Please continue to be my friend."

"I can't be your friend anymore Chen. I want to be your girlfriend."

"No, please be my friend, continue being my friend. W-w-wa-wai-wait, w-w-wh-wha-what did you just say?" I can't even speak properly, did I just hear what I thought I heard?

"I want to be your girlfriend Chen, I have liked your for a while and thought that the feelings weren't mutual."

"OMG YAY! You're my girlfriend now!" I ran up to her and hug her while planting a long intimate kiss on her lips. 

She finally took off her robe and underneath revealed a white hoodie with a black heart in the middle. 

"Jinnie, that hoodie..."

"Yes Chen, I got us couple hoodies."

I smiled at her and kissed her again. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 

Sorry if this . I am still in my noob phase. I don't have much experience yet. Enjoy and please come me feedback. I would like to know I need to improve on and what I can continue doing! 

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. Sigh. I know it :P