Him again

The Black Prince is The Wolf

 

 

Jinsoo sat down on her bed and stared out at space. What happened earlier was interesting for her.

She looked down at her bandaged arm. It didn’t hurt like how it hurt from his wolf form. And because she had cured it anyways. She blinked at she recalled what happened.

 

“There it is! Come on! Faster!” A hunter yelled at his partner as soon as he saw a pure white fur walking by the river.

Jinsoo turn her head around only to spot the two hunters running up to her. She took in a sharp breath before rushing away from the two men. She hopped from stone to stone as she passed by part of the river.

She passed by some trees and was slightly irritated at how the branch and some leaves was slapping her face. She slipped at a muddy rock and she groaned. Seeing one of the hunter that had caught up with her, she tried standing up. She saw the men lifting up what seem like a piece of wood and was aiming at her back.

She quickly reacted and slid away but let out a low cry when the wood came in contact with her leg. She groaned again at him and rushed off. Completely ignoring the fact that her leg was bleeding and was stinging in pain.

Jinsoo land her injured paw on something prickly and she howled lowly. She cursed underneath her breath as she finally felt the pain that she ignored earlier.

Slowing down and hiding behind a tree as she her paw to lessen the blood on it. She groaned again when she felt hands lifting her up and touching her injury. Jinsoo bite the man’s arm hard, which shout in pain. The hunter quickly threw her away hard and she flew down a small hill.

She shut her eyes tight and fell on top of a soft figure. She felt another paw gripping into her back and she was slightly caught off-guard with it. She wanted to push the other away but as she realize that they were both falling down a cliff, she decided that this wasn’t the right time for it.

“Grrr!” Jinsoo groaned again as she forcedly lift herself up, just to see a figure lying on the ground, arching his back. She widened her eyes when she recognized the stranger’s face. It was the crown Prince.

She blinked a couple of times and land her back beside him. Her eyes still wide when she turn away from him. It was the crown Prince and she was sure of it. Oh my god. The crown Prince is a Wolf. Oh my god.

She turn again and this time groaned when she bend her leg. Completely forgotten that her leg was injured. A head caressed her back and she yelp as she squirmed away from the sudden touch. She didn’t even need to think twice to know that the person was the other wolf.

She looked down, not making any eye-contact with the Prince. She still couldn’t believe that their Crown Prince was a Wolf. And this one was pure Black in Color. She widened her eyes again. , the Crown Prince was the one killing the people? So does that mean the Royal family was the wolves wanted? Wait, what is happening?!

Jinsoo’s eyes landed on her leg and she wanted scream at how the blood kept tricking down without her knowing. She lift her body up but quickly falling back down. The pain hit her twice as hard as she expected.

She felt the familiar head beside her body and she couldn’t help but scrunch her face together, “I’m fine.” She growled at him; trying so hard to sound okay, when obviously she’s not.

“So?” she heard the other ask. She pushed her body up and just lift her paw so that it wouldn’t hurt that much, but it still did a little. She wanted to hit the other for his respond and almost forgotten that this was their crown Prince. She couldn’t possibly in hurt him, now that she knows who this person was. Even though she knows very well that the crown Prince was way stronger than any other wolves, much to recall he’s from the royal family.

She hopped a bit, “So.  I don’t need any help.” Growling again softly, she hopped away from him. She hoped for him to just leave her alone, but to her irritation, he didn’t and still tried to help her. Urgh, why does he have to be stubborn?

“I want to help.” He stated, making her more irritated than she already was. She was still looking down at her injured leg, “Look at me.” She heard him demand. Never.  “I said look at me!” he barked, but she had already expected that from him.

“I won’t, and I never will.” She said and hopped away from him as fast as her three legs could go. She look back when she felt that she was far away enough and sighed in relief. She continue to hop away if any case he tries to find her.

She ran back to her home secretly, and changing back to human form as she let out a huge breathe. She look at her arms and made a face, “Well this isn’t pretty.” She muttered before going to her bedroom and started to cure her injury.

But of course she did it in a flash and now she was sitting back down on the bed.

 

 

Jinsoo sighed. She was still surprise about that fact that the crown Prince was the wolf. I thought they were the one protecting people, I guess they’re the one who’s finishing them all.

She rubbed her temple as she look down. “Aish. I have school tomorrow. Forget about it for now. Tomorrow we can think about it. Okay.” She smiled a bit and pull the covers over her. Her eyes flashed a bright Federal Blue before closing them fully.

 

Jinsoo sprung right up and gasp as she look at the clock, “Holy Cupcake, I’m late! No no no! No! NO!” she yelled and scrambled out of bed. She rushed to the bathroom and change to her uniform as fast as she can and didn’t even have time to comb her hair. She ran out of her room and was greeted with her mother that was sitting on the chair of the kitchen.

Jinsoo wasn’t rich, not average. Wasn’t even close. They live in a small apartment that had a few appliances like the stove and a small 1980’s tv set at the counter next to her room. They had no living room clearly, since the place was just small.

It was only one big space. When you open the door from outside the apartment, you’ll automatically be in the Kitchen. There was one small table and two chairs. There was one bathroom and two bedrooms. First bedroom was for Jinsoo and the other one was for her Mother. Her father and little brother were in a different place, far away from them. Her parents decided that they’ll just live that way, but there wasn’t really any problem. The only reason why they were separated was because Jinsoo’s Mother has her work here in South Korea. While her father was in North Korea.

She missed her little brother and was dying to see him ever since they separated, but she has to stay strong for her mother and help her with their living here in this City. They had been away from her father for almost nine years. And she was already currently seventeen years old.

“Jinsoo, you’re late. Eat and Go.” Her mother said while munching on some bread and standing up and picking her bag. “I’ll be going first. Have a nice day.” She said and kiss Jinsoo’s forehead before walking out of the apartment.

She quickly took two pieces of bread and took a spoon to scoop up some jam. She shove the bread inside and followed by the spoon full of jam.

She swallowed it all down and took a quick drink and slinging her bag over her shoulder and rushing out of the door. Shutting it tight and locking it and making a run to school. She was surrounded by human’s, so she couldn’t really show them her abilities. Although there was some other wolves that was walking around, she was still of course hiding it like all the others. Like the Crown Prince.

She suddenly thought. She had almost forgotten about the Crown Prince again, but then it had to come back. Awesome.

She can see the front gate of the school, the most known school in the entire South Korea. Where the rich students were at, obviously she was a scholar, so money wasn’t a problem to her school. She entered in and quickly got tackled down by her best friend, Minhae, “You’re late missy!” she scolded while hugging her.

Jinsoo laughed, “I know.” She tried standing up because most of the students around them were already giving them weird looks. She didn’t care though, but she wasn’t going to stay lying on the ground forever.

She stood up and pulled Minhae with her. “Why?” Minhae asked as she dusted her skirt, eyes never leaving Jinsoo.

Jinsoo shrugged, “Slept late, I guess.” Minhae raised an eyebrow, amused at her answer, “You never slept late.” She stated, now crossing her arms, “You didn’t go out. Did you?” she asked again and narrowed her eyes at her.

Jinsoo smiled meekly at her before she started walking. Minhae followed and shook her head, “What happened then? It seems interesting.” She smiled back. Minhae was also a wolf like her, of course. It would be a total risk to have a human friend.

Minhae was Jinsoo’s only friend. She was the opposite of Jinsoo and it made her soften to know that there are still rich people that was caring and as nice as Minhae was. She was actually doubting that there was still those rich people that would have even tried to be close with someone who doesn’t really have power or the money. But Minhae proved her wrong.

“Met another wolf.” She muttered lowly so that only Minhae would hear her. Minhae’s ears perked up as she look at Jinsoo, “And…?” she leaned in. Jinsoo was slightly hesitating if she should tell her that the wolf she met was the Crown Prince. She sighed, she decided that it would be much safer for Minhae to not know anything for now. But she promised that she would soon tell her everything.

“And, that’s it.” She finished and stop in front of her locker as she shove every book she has inside her bag,  “THAT’S IT?!” Minhae shouted while shaking Jinsoo’s arms uncontrollably, getting weir d looks from the students again.

Jinsoo laughed and shook of her hands off of her shoulders, “Yep. I slept late cause I was just thinking… About how I never met any wolf other than you and my family. So I was stunned.” She mumbled and closed her locker as she started walking again with Minhae following.

“Psh. Fine.” She muttered and they both entered their classroom together. Sitting next to each other at the last row where they would always sit.

They both chatted non-stop about random things and such. Minhae told Jinsoo about how the wolves were attacking humans again yesterday night. Jinsoo seemed shock at that, she hadn’t know anything and she was in the woods that whole time.

The Teacher entered in with the same straight and blank face. “Dare squeal or make unnecessary noises and detention will greet you.” He said coldly. Shivers run down through the students spine. But Jinsoo didn’t even bother to react when she smell a familiar presents. Her head snap to the door and her eyes threatened to widen. But she remained calm.

Ruffling his own hair making it messy, as he walk casually in. Baekhyun stand in the middle of the room and felt the stares from the students. He heard slight squeals from the students but he shrugged and put on a small smile, “You guys might already know me.” He said and rub the back of his neck.

Girls already forgot about what their teacher told them and began squealing non-stop. Some girls really didn’t dare to squeal but was excite about having Baekhyun in their class. Meanwhile, Jinsoo was staring at him with still the widest eyes ever.

Minhae even have to nudge her elbow just to get her attention. “Yah, Jinsoo. Don't tell me you're falling for my Baekhyun. Why are you staring at him as if he’s going to be invading the whole world?” Minhae whispered at Jinsoo.

Jinsoo blinked at Minhae and laughed uneasily, “I’m not. It’s just that, I can’t believe the Crown Prince is here.” She said, sounding all excited, when she’s obviously just shock and she wouldn’t really care at all if it wasn’t for the fact that she knows this guy was the wolf.

Minhae nudge her elbow, “Do you like him? I swear, I’ll claw your face until-” Jinsoo shove her handkerchief to Minhae’s mouth which caused her to shut up and glare at Jinsoo.

She just shrugged and innocently smile at Minhae before turning to the front and focusing her attention to Baekhyun. He looks… normal. Jinsoo shake his head, of course he would! You would be weird yourself if you don’t look normal, Jinsoo. Urgh.

Jinsoo rest her arms on the table and place his head on it before closing her eyes.

 

She ignored the other’s squeal and took a glance at her best friend who has her eyes sparkling with a color of Amethyst. (A/N: Amethyst is a shade of purple.)

Jinsoo’s eyes widen at the sight and quickly nudge her shoulder, “Yah. Control your eye-color!” she whispered frantically and looked around if anyone’s looking at their way and she spotted Baekhyun staring directly at her. She blinked at him and tilted her head.

Why is he looking at me? Ohgod. Jinsoo played cool and shifted in her seat comfortably. She glance at Minhae who cleared and looked at Baekhyun shyly. She’s totally in love. I wonder what eye-color he has.

She lift her head up to look at Baekhyun and immediately furrowed her eyebrows when she couldn’t see him standing there anymore. She was even more surprise when everything around her seem to stop. Time stopped.

She found herself looking at the only thing moving and saw Baekhyun waking towards her way. what is he doing? In a few moments Baekhyun stood in front of Jinsoo’s table and he quickly slam his hands on her desk. Jinsoo jumped up in shock and look down on her hands, avoiding any eye-contact.

“Look at me.” He heard an audible whisper and she shook her head. “Never.” She whispered back and fidget with her fingers. “I SAID LOOK AT ME!”

 

Her eyes shot open and she snap her head up. She looked around and saw her best friend looking at her with worried eyes, with her cheeks in a deep shade of pink. “Yah are you okay? You’ve been mumbling ‘never’ continuously.” She whispered while staring at the front, pretending that she was listening to the teacher. Jinsoo shrugged a bit before sighing and shrinked down on her chair, “I just had a small dream.”

Minhae nodded in understanding, “If you say so.” She said, and bit back her lips, trying to hide a smile. Jinsoo stared at her weirdly, but her mind drifting off to somewhere, specifically to someone.

Where was the prince seated? She blinked at the sudden thought. Why the hell would I care again? But still, her eyes wandered around the classroom but still didn’t spot Baekhyun. Why wasn’t he here?

She suddenly heard a voice from behind, “Hello there.” She jerked at her seat before turning around. Her eyes widened when Baekhyun suddenly appeared an inch from her face. She quickly turn back to look the front and decided to ignore him.

Baekhyun at the back tilted his head in confusion but tried again. He tapped the girl who was seated in front of him. She hesitantly turn around and gave out a small smile, “Hello.” She whispered. Minhae turn to them and flash a smile at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled at both of them before turning to Jinsoo. He had already said ‘hello’ to Minhae when Jinsoo was taking a small nap, so his focus was on Jinsoo for now.

Jinsoo look at Baekhyun, wanting to turn her attention back to the front. She seriously didn’t want to see him right now. “It’s nice to meet you…” Baekhyun started and leaned forward a bit to Jinsoo, pausing midway.

Jinsoo cleared , “Uhh, Jinsoo. Also nice to meet you.. err.” She paused and scratch her head. Wait what was his name again? Minhae always mention him, why can’t I remember?

Baekhyun chuckled a little before smiling at her. Minhae can’t hide her squeal so she quickly turn away and burry her face under her arms on the desk. Jinsoo looked at her with a secret smile. “Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you Jinsoo.” Baekhyun said and held out a hand for her to shake.

Jinsoo bit her lip before lifting her hand up and shaking his, firmly. She felt something hit her head and she turn around to see the professor staring at them with a raise eyebrow. The students were staring at their way already and were talking to each other. Jinsoo look back at Baekhyun. He looked at her and smiled apologetically. She turned back to the front and stared at the board.

The class went on again and Jinsoo just blankly stared at the front. She wasn’t like this before. Before she met Baekhyun. She sighed in relief when the bell rang. They have at least ten minutes to go to their respective classes, so she quickly took her bag. She and Minhae didn’t have the same class together, Minhae’s class was far from hers so she went first, leaving Jinsoo at the room.

She swung her bag around her and was eager to get out of the room. Just to forget someone.

“Uhh.. Jinsoo?” Jinsoo heard a familiar voice from behind her and her shoulders deflated. So much for forgetting someone.

She turn around and look at Baekhyun, “Yes?” she asked, politely. Baekhyun scratch the back of his neck, “Well.. I.. Can.. you help me, uhh, find my room? I’m, kind of, uhh.. new here, and you’re the only one I know right now.. other then, uhm, Minhae.” Baekhyun stuttered and Jinsoo chuckled in amusement. Well he’s cute.

She knitted her brows together. What the hell was she saying? She smiled a little and nodded, “Sure, let me see your schedule.” She held out a hand. Baekhyun place he paper on her hand and look at her. Jinsoo read through his subjects and room, and she mentally facepalmed himself. He was in her every subject.

How nice.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! An unexpected update from me hehe. :3 I think it was rushed. But meh. Enjoooy. <3
-04/03/14-