Chapter 3.

Young & Beautiful

"Who were they ?" You asked when you all reach the house. 

Kris sigh and ran his hand through his hair, pushing his dark locks back. 

Suho sighed as well,"They're the Physic. The highest rank in the vampire society. Basically Everyone obey their rules." 

You got your answer but was still confused. 

"Come. Let's sit down. I'll tell you ." said Suho as he walk over to the sofa. 

You followed along but Kris was still standing ,"Suho. Not yet." 

"She needs to know if she's going to be in this society. It's not going to harm her if she knows." Suho said with a stern voice. 

Kris shut his mouth. He knew it very well himself, but he didn't think you were ready yet. In fact he would've never wanted to bring you into his world. If only he could hide you away from his cruel world . At least that would make both yours and his life easier. 

Kris gave in and made his way to the sofa as well. 

"The woman you saw earlier , her name is Reyna . She is one of the top class rank. The Physic are those who controls mind which can kill you within a second. Either by messing with your memories and thoughts or controlling your mind.  That's why people follows their rules. Physics were the one who have us this society. They gave us this lifestyle and everyone have to obey. There are certain rules we have to go by, even the Royal Bloods , the New Borns, the Commoners and the Physics. We all go by specific rules. In order to keep our society balanced, the Physics make up fair rules." explained Suho.

You listened and try to take everything in. The Physic seem like really important people. They're the ones why the vampire race are still alive today. 

"Don't over think stuffs as well,"said Suho," They aren't exactly nice people but they aren't bad people as well. Vampires are no different from humans. There are bad and good people. " 

You nodded in understanding . Soon enough the front door open and walked in a bunch of bloody boys who looked like they just got back from hunting . 

You gagged a bit because of the bloody sight. You were never really used to seeing blood , they make you go weak. 

Kris who noticed your discomfort glared at the boys ,"Will you guys go get clean up already ?!" 

The boys were all surprised by Kris sudden outburst and start at him with their eyes wide open . 

"Seesh. Calm down." Baekhyun said,"We will soon." 

The boys all walked to their room to clean off but not without retorting a comment .

"Did someone stuck a stick up his or what" Chen mumbled under his breath for the others to hear and they all snickered . 

"I heard that!" Kris shouted from downstairs and they all ran to their room . 

As soon as the boys left Kris sighed ,"They will never learn." 

Suho chuckled,"Oh come on Kris. You can't hate them." 

Kris kept silent and calm down. It was true, he could never hate any of them. They all grew up together and went through the worst and best together. 

Minutes later the boys all came down finally dressed in clean clothes. 

" Hi there Jinah ." said a voice . You turned around and noticed the guy who greeted you was Chen. 

"Hello there Chen-ssi ." you greeted back . 

Chen grin," Aw. Don't need to be so formal just Chen is fine ." 

You nodded in reply . "So. What were you three talking about?" Chen asked as he took a seat on the couch.

"Hi Jinah~!" Tao greeted .

"Hi Jinnie ~!l Sehun greeted and the rest say their hellos as they walked by with the exception of Luhan and Kai. Luhan ignored you as Kai gave you a flirty wink . 

"So. What'd we miss ?" Baekhyun ask as he sat down . 

"We were just telling her about the Physics and the Vampire society." Suho answered. 


The boys all looked at you as if they were trying to read you. You stiffened up and shrink back down the seat wishing you could just disappear from all the stares. Sure the boys seem nice but you couldn't be so sure. 

Kris cleared his throat and the boys snap out . 

"Anyways, we wanted to know how Jinah got to that place in the first place ." Xiumin asked. 

*Place? What pla- oh. That place* You also gave a confused look as you look at Kris for an answer. 

Kris sigh and gave a glance at you before turning back to Xiumin,"Do you guys remember when Mr.Lee told us about the Prophecy?" The boys all suddenly sat up and look alarm at their Duizhang. 

"You don't mean -" 

"Yes." Kris answered and the boys looked shock,"I don't know how it's possible. But I think she's the one." 

"She's the HalfBlood?" Sehun asked as he looked at you . You look at all of them in confusion. 

"Wait. What do you guys mean by HalfBlood?" You asked as you look at Kris. Kris turn away from your look and you couldn't deny the fact that you felt hurt. You sort of wanted him to tell you himself since he was the one who dragged you into this . 

Xiumin who noticed this decide to give you the answer," HalfBlood are at the top of the Vampire Pyramid. They are the most powerful Vampire in the society. They are also very rare in which the last one died 400 years ago. Each HalfBlood are born every 200 years. HalfBlood are found in many different ways and are in very different skills level. Some may be found unconscious somewhere, some already know who they are and like you , some are found by finding the tombstones of the last HalfBloods of any Generation which is really hard to find. Vampires only ever head of the tombstones story, only HalfBlood are able to find it. And as it seem, you found the two tombstones on your own so it explains for itself."Xiumin explained and he look at your face before making sure if he should continue," And by skills, some already mastered it somehow and they know how to use it while some are weak and just die away or some take slower to come by which need some serious training. " 

You look at Xiumin,"Then..... What's the point of HalfBloods?" 

"HalfBloods are born to find peace between the Human and Vampire world. " said Xiumin. 

"But isn't that's what the Physics are already doing?" You asked confused. 

Xiumin sigh,"That's true. But in every balance there will always be something to destroy it. That's why we need someone more powerful to keep the peace . " 

You, as a HalfBlood? That sound impossible for you. In your whole life you never knew you were part of a Vampire world."How come I don't crave for blood ?" 

"How old are you?" asked Xiumin. 

"19." You answered. 

"When HalfBlood turn 19. That's when their life will start to change. Of course you can still take in human food but you will also soon start to crave for blood. If you refuse to take in blood you will die. And I would like to be honest, the HalfBlood transformation will be painful. You will need your Soulmate by your side . " 

You sigh and closed your eyes with your head down as you take in all the new information. *I met a vampire clan. A vampire Who claim to be my vampire Soulmate. And now, they're saying I'm a HalfBlood. That I've been living my whole life as a lie.* 

You suddenly stood up with your head down as your tears were threatening to fall. "I-I.....I need time for myself." And with that you ran. Upstairs to Kris's room and slam the door shut leaving behind the poor boys. 

"Wow.. That's a lot of pressure." said Chanyeol. 

"I never knew she was the HalfBlood." Said Sehun. 

"None of us knew Sehun,"said Suho,"We just found out today." 

"Hyung. What should we do ?" Asked Baekhyun. Suho sighed and turn to look at Kris as the rest turn to look at him as well. 

Kris silently made his way upstairs to his room. Gently he opened up the door to his bedroom before closing it right after he walk in . Looking towards the bed he couldn't find you anywhere. A breeze hit his face and he looked towards the balcony with the doors wide open as the white curtains flow by with the breeze. 

Walking out to the balcony he spotted you curl up on the chair as you stare out into the sky. 

"Why am I a HalfBlood?" you ask without looking at Kris. You knew it was him when you heard the door open. You swore your hearing was never that good so you guessed the vampire transformation was slowly taking it's action. 

Kris stopped on his tracks and answer you,"It's a question no one can answer." 

You sigh and continue looking foreword,"Kris...." Kris closed his eyes and took in the moment of the way you said his name,it was like sweet melody to his ears"I don't think I can do it." 

Kris open his eyes and slowly made his way in front of you and squat down to your level. His eyes search for your big brown ones. You held in a breath since he was too close. 

Kris suddenly lift his hand up and gently rub your head in a loving way," You don't have to do it. But you have to try. Don't give up already when you haven't even started ." 

You look up and gaze into his dark brown red eyes,"I know. But when the transformation comes, you'll be with me right?" 

Kris gave you a smile and nodded,"Of course. Every step of the way. I'll be by your side. Always " 

You smiled back after hearing his words that sent a million butterflies in your stomach . 

"Come. Let's go sleep." Kris said. Before you could sit up Kris already pick you up bridal style and headed to the bed. Blush crept up your cheeks and you looked away from his view. Kris who noticed this smirked. 

Gently he place you down on the bed and place himself inside the blankets as well. 

"Kris. I haven't taken a shower." You told him. Kris ignore your comment as he pulled you into his chest and inhaled your scent."Forget about it. Just do it tomorrow. You still smell good anyway." 

You pouted and relaxed ,"Are we really soulmate?" 

"Yes. So don't you ever think about running away from me because I will always find you." said Kris as he wrap his strong big arms around your small frame and pulled you closer with your cheek up against his firm chest. 

Blush crept up your cheeks and you swore the room got hotter. Taking a breath in you close your eyes trying to get to dreamland. 

After a good 15mins you still couldn't sleep. You were bothered . Slowly you look up to check if Kris was asleep or not. 

"K-Kris?......."you quietly call out. 

"Hm?" A soft answer came from him . 

"S-Sorry.... It's just I c-couldn't sleep." You admit . 

"Silly. You don't need to apologize ." Kris chuckled lightly as his chest move up and down gently against your head. His laughter was musics to your ears and you loved it. 

"Can you s-sing me to sleep?" 

"Baby Vamp. Just so you know . I at singing. But for you, I'll do it." Kris smiled . And in just a moment sweet melody filled your ears and you smiled at the sweet sound of it before slowly drifting off to sleep. 

After a while Kris stopped singing and smiled when he heard your soft even breaths . Leaving a soft kiss on your head he soon drift off to sleep as well. 

-------------
I swear I'm sorry I haven't updated in a LONGASS TIME. But here's one for you all. 

I'm on a short vacation for now and luckily I'm able to update. I'll try to update more and faster this summer as well. Thank you all for reading (: 

&& heads up. I'll have a giveaway coming up hopefully soon . It is related to EXO ~!