Chapter 1.

Young & Beautiful

 

Living in his place wasn't exactly an idea that came up in your head at all. In fact, agreeing to his contract was never on your mind until now. The loan sharks had found you and decided to chase after you again. Luckily enough, he was there to help you. That tall, dark, handsome figure that was now leaning over your petite frame. Standing right behind you as you felt his cold breath down your neck. 

"Close your eyes." Said the voice. And immediately you did so. You didn't know why you obeyed him. He was just a mere stranger and yet it's as if he had all control over your mind. 

As if everything happened too fast, you heard a scream followed by a sound of ripping flesh you opened your eyes only to be in a state of shock at what was display in front of you. 

The tall dark figure walked back to you with blood spread all over his chest and his mouth. Anger was what spread across his face.

"I told you to keep your eyes shut" he snarled at you before harshly grabbing your arm and pushed you into his car. 

You didn't say anything, afraid that if you did it'll only bring up his anger. 

You sat there trying not to tremble so hard but failed and flinched as a hand reach over to you. 

He sigh as he watch your reaction,"Relax. I'm just going to put the seatbelt on you." His hand reached to your side to pull the seatbelt and click it in.  
 
And with that, he drove off to god knows where. 

 

 

Pulling up to a huge castle like place in the middle of nowhere he stopped his car and quickly got out. 

Stopping at your side of the car he opened the door and quickly unclip your seatbelt and pulled you out slamming the car door shut. 

"Y-You're hurting me.." You said in a soft voice as you cringed at his iron grip on your wrist. 

He looked back at your pained face before loosening his grip on your wrist and pulling you along into the house. 

If looking at it from outside wasn't big enough, then the inside was totally grand. You looked round the place in awe. Everything looked so new and looking at yourself now if you were to touch anything it'll probably get dirty . 

"Oh, Master Wu you're home" said an old lady. 

"Yes. Can you please bring her a set of clothes and prepare a warm bath for her." said 'Wu'. 

The old lady gave you a warm smile and bowed before leaving. 

The guy named Wu pulled you upstairs passing everything you saw, it was even more grand. Walking into a huge room a strong scent filled your nose. This scent was his. This was his room. 

He led you to the bed and sat you down on the soft mattress. 

"Grandma Kim will come up and help you."said 'Wu',"When you're done, I'll be back." And with that, he left and closed the door before you could even mutter a word. 

Looking around the room, everything was pretty simple. It was simply a plain black and white room. You also noticed that he didn't have any pictures in his room at all. Standing up you walked around his room some more and suddenly you heard the door click open revealing the old woman you saw earlier. 

"Agashi your bath is ready." she said in a calm voice. You nodded and followed her out to another bathroom. 

After taking a long warm bath you got out and an outfit was already Kai out for you. It was a guy sweater that went down to your knees. It smelled like him and you couldn't lie, it was such an addicting smell to you. 

"Agashi, Young master is waiting for you." said the old woman. You nodded and followed her back into his room . Entering. The door shut behind you and you look ahead to find him already clean away from the blood and with a wife beater and sweatpants. 

Uncomfortably you stood there by the door as you fiddle with your fingers. 

"What are you standing there for ?" He said. You look at him,"Sit down" 

Hesitantly you took a seat on his small sofa in front of him as he stare at your small frame. 

After a while neither of you talked. You thought he wanted to talk to you about something since he said he was waiting for you. 

Finally breaking the ice, you decide to talk.

"I know what you are......." Keeping your eyes on the ground as you spoke.

He looked at you, not surprised that you knew what he was. Of course he knew that you know about him. 

"You're a Vampire." You said as you finally look at him straight in the eyes. "If you want my blood.... You didn't have to kidnap me here. You could've just finish me off over there." 

Now he looked at you with a hard glare, he stood up and his large frame towered over you,"Who says I wanted to kill you?" 

You look at him confused,"b-but-"

"Don't you think it's a little bit sad if I were to kill my own soulmate?" He smirked. You looked at him even more confused,"W-What? S-Soulmate?" 

He walked over to your and place his large hands on the armrest of the sofa and leaned into you and you leaned back onto the sofa trying to keep a good distance between you to but failed to do so anywa,"Yes. Soulmate. You're, my soulmate." With a ghostly smirk on his lips he leaned even closer to you and his scent filled your nose taking over all the nerves in your body and mind. 

"You smell so delicious." he said in a soft whisper,"I can't wait to take a bite of you..." Gently he place a soft kiss on your bare neck and quickly as the contact came, goosebumps spread on your body. After that soft kiss, came many more as he place them all over your neck and you tried not to moan. 

Staring at your porcelain skin a glow of red emitted from his eyes,"This might hurt a bit." Opening his mouth, his fangs came out and as gently as he could, he stuck his sharp fangs into your soft skin. 

As soon as his sharp fangs penetrated your skin you let out a sharp gasp and your hand flung to hold onto his chest. Slightly clawing it as pain flowed through your body. The sound of became clear as you felt the pleasure as it starts to overtake your body that was starting to become limp. With his hand around the nape of your neck, the other one was place securely around your waist keeping you stable. 

After a moment your eyes were becoming heavy and you knew you couldn't open your eyes any longer . You wanted him to stop but you were simply too weak to push him away. Picking up all your strength you weakly put pressure on his chest ,"W-Wu...." 

Slowly he finally retreat his fangs away from your neck and the remaining drops on his lips before smiling at you,"Call me Kris." 
And that was the last thing you heard before falling into a deep slumber.

-----------
Ok. Ok. I know. Short chapter ): 
But yeah. That's how you met Kris, what do you guys think ? 

Sorry if it seem boring but I promise you things will spice up more (: 

Comments are loved !