Chapter 2.

Young & Beautiful

That night you had a nightmare. You didn't particularly knew what it was about since it was fuzzy most of the time. You woke up sweating and panting as if you were running from something. 

Opening your eyes, you were met with darkness and the only light shining in was the the moonlight shining through the large window. Your heart was still racing from that terrifying dream as you look out the window to clam down your racing heart. 

Suddenly a strong arm wrap itself around your small waist startling you. With your eyes widening, the person pulled you back towards him as your back made contact with his hard chest. 

"You okay?" said the voice as he places his head on the inside of your neck inhaling your sweet scent. 

Immediately you knew who it was. "K-Kris?" You wanted to push him away. Who was he to hug you? Heck you don't even know him. But your body wouldn't listen. Your heart wasn't obeying you. Your mind was telling you to push away this vampire stranger. 

"Yep. That's me,"and you swore you could feel him smile,"Did you have a nightmare?" 

You fell silent for a while before answering,"Y-Yes.." 

Kris frown and he gently turn you around to face him (most likely his chest due to your small figure) ,"Tell me about it."

"I-I....."you try to remember what you dreamt about but struggle to since you couldn't remember much and Kris addicting scent was not helping you ease your mind at all,"I was being c-chase..... B-but I didn't know by who." 

Kris let out a breath and he kisses the top of your head surprising you with his soft action,"Don't worry. It's just a nightmare. Now go back to sleep." 

"B-but I-" 

"It's okay. I'll be right here next to you. If something happens I'm right here." Kris assured you as he hugged you tightly in his embrace. You sigh in relief, you didn't want to trust him so easily but your heart says so otherwise. Taking his words, you fell asleep in his strong arms along with his alluring scent that now seem to calm every nerve of your body. 

 


Morning came by in a blur. You open your eyes and stretched your tired body. With your arms reaching out, you could no longer feel a body next to yours. Sitting up, you look around the empty room as you can no longer smell the scent of sweet mint and vanilla. 

Quickly you got out if bed and clean yourself up before going outside the room. *Where did Kris go?* Walking down the freakishly huge house you neared the staircase and suddenly you heard many voices. All if them seem male to you as you walk further down the stairs. 

"Hyung! I smell sweet pea ! Did you bring a girl over ?!" A voice shouted. 

"Huang Zi Tao . Lower your god dam voice will you?!" a stern voice answered and you guessed that as Kris. 

As soon as you reached the last step, twelve different bodies turn to you. Staring ahead of you were twelve gorgeous pale boys. 

"Oh! So that's where the smell was coming from!?" a short brown hair boy said."Hi. My name is Baekhyun!" He shot you a sweet smile your way as you stood there still confused as to why there were twelve gorgeous boys in this house. 

"Well... That didn't go so well." another boy snicker. He was tall with big ears that gave off this cute 'Yoda' look. 

"Hey! I was trying to make her comfortable here!" The guy named Baekhyun said. 

"Well apparently it didn't work,"the tall guy said again,"Anyways, Hi there. I'm Chanyeol" and as soon as he grin all his white teeth glowed . 

"H-hi?" You greeted which came out more like a question. 

Chanyeol frown," Well it'd be nice if we knew your name too." 

"O-oh... I'm J-Jinah..Cho Jinah.." You answered. Chanyeol grinned,"Well hello there Jinah." 

One by one the hot gorgeous boys introduced themselves. You also learned a little bit about all of them as well . Chanyeol was the loud one who resembles a Yoda, Baekhyun and Chen were the ones who entertained the rest, Suho was the sweet gentle one, D.O was the one with big owl-like eyes, Tao was the panda looking one. Kai was the big flirt, Lay was the nice one, Luhan was the deer-like one and Kris was technically the -face. 

"So. Hyung . "said Kai,"Where did you find her? She smell sweet." 

That got you backing up immediately in fear . Kai look at you amused and chuckled ,"Damm, I can already feel her pulse." 

Kris shot Kai a cold glare,"Stop it Kai. She's not yours to play with." 

"Oh. And she's yours to play with?" Kai arch an eyebrow at him. 

"You know what I mean." said Kris in a stern voice . Kai rolled his eyes at the older guy ,"Yeah. Sure whatever. I'll keep that in mind ." 

You stare at them in confusion. The tension between them was so off that you couldn't pinpoint what exactly the problem was. Kris look away from Kai and turn to you with a cold stare. "Go to the room." 

You quickly nodded and turn around to head back to his room but as soon as you took a step, a hand held onto your arm preventing you from moving any further. 

"But Hyung! I want her to play with us!" Sehun whined. Kris coldly look at he youngest,"And what will you two exactly be playing?" 

Sehun smiled,"Of course, hide and go seek!" The boys all groaned and rolled their eyes. Their maknae always wanted to play that game since he was the best at hiding. 

"No Sehun." Kris said sternly.  

"But Jinah wants to play too! Right Jinah?!" Sehun look back at you and shot you a pleading look. You look at him begging and you nodded,"Y-Yes..." 

Sehun smiled,"Yes! See hyung! Please!?? Let's go play!" 

Suho sigh and answered,"Alright we'll play. "

 

The game started as you all were standing In front of the I trance to the forest . You all played rock-paper-scissors to determine who were the seekers. In the end, the seekers were Kris, Baekhyun, Suho, Kai, Xiumin and Chen. You, Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, D.O, Lay, and Luhan were the ones to hide. You all had 2 minutes to go hide and the rest rushed off in a flash while you were still trying to find a place to hide . 

You kept running and eventually you no longer knew where you were going. As long as you knew that you were hiding where no one could find you then it was all good. 

 

A good 10 minutes passed by and you were surprised they still hadn't found you yet considering their fast speed and all. 

Wandering around the forest you stumble upon an empty grass area . Unlike the other places it was empty with dark green healthy grass spread out along the small area. Walking up, you saw two tombstone next to one another. 

The closer you got, the clearer you could see that the two tombstone didn't have any writing on it which was weird. Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion , you bent down in front of them and reached out your hand to touch them. 

As you reached out your hand, a warm glow appeared. As soon as your hand got closer, the glow became brighter . And before you could even touch them, a hand quickly reach out and pulled your back far away. 

You winced at the grip and look up to see Kris.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked. There was something off about his voice. As if he was hiding something. 

"I-I...... I- don't know..."you answered truthfully. 

Kris sigh and look down at you,"Come on. Let's go back. The others are waiting." 

Kris drag up up and away as quick as he could . 

You, who couldn't catch up with his fast pace finally realized that Kris has stop walking. You look up at him and his face was emotionless but hard. 

"K-Kris....." You called him name in a quiet voice to make sure everything was okay, but you too, knew that something didn't feel right . 

The air became thicker and darker. You were starting to get scared and nervous which gave you a weird feeling in your stomach. 

Kris suddenly held onto your hand tightly and backed up closer to you as he looked ahead of him with a stern look on his face. 

You follow his gaze but couldn't see anything due to the fog. But soon enough you could make out some figures . The closer they got, the clearer you could visualize them. 

There were three people in total dressed in all black. A black cloak was covered over them but you could still see their flawless face. The three walked closer but kept a good far distance from you and Kris. 

"Hello Yi Fan." The woman smiled. More like a wicked smile to you. 

"Good evening Ryena." Kris replied back. 

The girl named Ryena smiled,"Ah~ So you remember me. How am I not surprised. I mean, your father did left us such a great impression." 
At the mention of his father, Kris face darken ,"What the hell do you want?" 

"Ah. Ah. Ah~. You shouldn't be so rude. Don't forget who we are ." Ryena smirked," And I'm pretty sure you don't want anything to happen to her." With that she looked your way as her eyes became a dark red color as if she could see right through your soul . 

Kris protectively put you behind him and you instantly clung onto his shirt,"Leave her out of this." 

"Then tell me why you both were trespassing a private property? Even you, a Royal Blood should know better. Such acts should not be tolerate." Ryena said in a cold yet serious tone. Her voice sound like every word was meant to pierce sharp ice straight through your body and you felt exactly like that. 

Kris didn't know how to say this. He had very much pride in himself. He couldn't bring himself to explain that they decided to play a game of hide-and go-seek. And he had to come look for Jinah. 

Ryena cocked her head and raised an eyebrow ,"Well..?" 

"We were playing a game." Said a voice. You all turn your head to the owner of the voice. It was no other than Suho . "I'm sorry if we trespassed a private property. The boys wanted to play a hide and go seek game and somehow she ended up here. But I promise you it was a mistake. Such acts shall not be taken again." Suho bowed with respect after he finish his answer. 

Ryena thought for a moment before looking back at Kris,"Alright. You guys are free. But if we do catch you doing anything against the rules again, we shall not think twice about it." And with the the three disappears as well as the fog that were lingering around. 

Suho lead out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in,"That was close. Too dam close Wu Yi Fan. What the hell were you both doing here? I thought you knew better than that." 

"Of course I know! She came here by herself. I would never bring her here." Kris argued. 

Suho looked surprised for a moment,"W-ait. What? H-how could she come here herself ? That's no possible. She's only a human." 

Kris sighed," look I don't know. Let's get back quick before they come back again. I don't want anything else to happen." 


------------------
Sorry I haven't been updating ); but Kris incident has taken a huge shock for me. Hopefully Exo is fine. But anyways if you wanna read about my opinion, go check out my latest blog . 

Anyways, how's this chapter? 
How come Suho and Kris was so surprised that you found that place by yourself? 
What meanings does that place hold?
Who does the tombstones belong to? 

The answers will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.