Lock Down ~YG Family~

Wasteland

A/N:

Hope your enjoying the story ^^

and if your not, I hope you'll at least enjoy this chapter.

By the way, I'm still in need of a few groups. (Girl groups too)

Let me know who you'd like to see.

Thanks ~.^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Days Before:

ChaeEun straightened her hair as the camera man began to count down.
5.....4......3......2........1
She greeted the camera with a charismatic smile.
"This is ChaeEun giving you all your celebrity news, live! Today we are standing in front of the YG building to confront the nations most popular idol, G-Dragon."
No one knew how ChaeEun had received all of her information. Nor could they understand how she knew when all the celebrities were out and about. 
Of course Idols were sure not to mess with the reporter, but a lot of times, fell victim to her trap. G-Dragon unknowingly approached the YG building, and as promised ChaeEun was next to him in seconds, smiling and batting her eyes at the camera.
"G-Dragon-sshi!"
He forced a smile seeing the camera.
All the news reporters were on his about that damn scandal.
"Your fans want to know, what IS the relationship between you and 2ne1's Dara?"
She forced the microphone to his lips, waiting for a response.
It was hard to actually be with Dara, and have to deny it. He didn't want to hide it from his fans. Sometimes he wished he would just come out and ruin his idolship..At least him and Dara would be able to date. But then 2ne1....
"Are you okay?" ChaeEun asked.
G-Dragon had been caught loosely, in his thoughts.
"The scandal is nothing..it's a shame my fans don't trust me enough to-"
"Enough to date Dara!?" She cut off the sentence.
He didn't know what to say..
"Th-that's not it." 
The camera man urged her to stop filming. Using the cut gesture with one of his free hands. 
"What the hell is the problem?" ChaeEun's smile was completely gone.
The camera man pointed at the screen. "Some idiot keeps walking in our shot!"
She examined the man behind them. It was hard to determine what he was exactly.
"Is..is that blood all over him?" She asked
The camera man looked harder at the moving footage.
"Maybe someone else is filming here?" He gave her a worrying glance.
"Well at least the footage went through.." She looked at G-Dragon.
"Actually, all reports are saying none of the footage made it through."
ChaeEun bit her lip to suppress a scream. If that guy hadn't gotten in the shot, we wouldn't have stopped..and then maybe they could shown the full interview later. But no, he just HAD to stop production.
"Yah! Dragon boy..go..were done with you." 
G-Dragon shrugged before walking inside the YG building, thankful she hadn't got him to confess.

 



I sat in the recording studio anticipating for the track to start. Teddy stared at me through the glass. Although I couldn't hear him, It was clear that his chest was bobbing up and down at a very unnatural pace.
"Oppa are you okay?"
He nodded.
How am I suppose to believe such bull? Teddy didn't look okay in the least bit.. To be honest he looked like he'd just been diagnosed with a deadly disease. His eyes were blood shot, dark circles apparent underneath them; his pale skin, making them look even more prominent. Not to mention how hard it was for him to speak, even above a mumble.
Just when I was about to speak again, Teddy's face hit the recording studio dashboard, making me flinch at the loud, unexpected bang.
"Teddy?" 
I hopped off the stool and made my way to the studio door. 
"Teddy?"
He didn't answer.
Man this is weird...something isn't right....and Teddy's clearly got something wrong with him. 
I dug in my pocket to retrieve my cell, punching in the numbers of YG himself.
Teddy must have overdosed or something. I've never once seen him in such bad condition. It didn't even look like he was functioning, let alone breathing.
So badly I wanted to check if he was but, just the thought had frightened me.
And to add to how worried I was, the phone kept saying it wasn't getting a signal.
I turned back to Teddy, who was now surprisingly sitting up right.
I let out A huge breath of air, sending him a charismatic smile.
"Oh Teddy, Your alright! I was worried you were-"
His head turned at an unnatural angle, crunching as he did so.
Okay now, I KNOW something isn't right!
"It's me C-CL? Teddy, should I get a doctor?"
Teddy rose slowly, tripping clumsily. Foam oozed from his mouth, wetting his face mask. An unmistakable strip of blood dripping down his arm and onto the floor.
Before he could charge at me, which yes, he was about to, I ran out of the studio slamming the door shut behind me.
My hands shook feeling the weak banging of Teddy hitting the door. 
What.the.! Am I dreaming? 
I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again. Nope, not dreaming.
A loud groan came from the inside of the door.
 I have to get to YG and tell him about this..

 



"We advise everyone to stay in doors, this pandemic is not a joke. There will soon be evacuation buses to-" 
I flipped the switch, throwing the remote on my desk.
Pandemic, huh?
I paced to the windows, just behind my desk, peering out on the rising chaos below. Its funny how rash they make the pandemic seem on broadcast. But in reality, no one knew there were Zombies swarming the streets below. Well, swarm is a bit of an over statement. There aren't many of them, but those few my eyes caught sight of were a problem. What will I do for my family?
The door opened and shut behind me, to then I heard heavy steps approach me.
"YG! Teddy is.." 
CL tried to catch her breath. I turned to face her.
"I swear...Teddy...is a Zombie." She breathed heavily between each space.
"Crap." 
I knew the pandemic was happening, but i thought it'd be a while until it started to get my own.
"Where's the rest of 2ne1?" My fingers slid over the intercom button.
"The practice room."
I pressed the button calling my girls into the office. 
"What about Jiyong? Seunghyun? Taeyang?"
CL shrugged "I saw G leave this morning, but who knows if he's back yet. T.o.p and Taeyang are around here somewhere but  I'm not for sure their exact location."
I hit the button once again, deciding to call all rooms just incase.
Seungri and Daesung were both in Japan, so I really wasn't too concerned for them at the moment.
"What's going on?" 
I sighed, wavering her to the window.
I pointed down to the street side.
"Do you notice anything?" 
CL examined closely.
"Are those...people, the ones walking strangely?"
I nodded.
"On the news it said that there was and outbreak, they weren't specific but I'm not stupid. This is the outbreak." 
Her eyes became glassy but she didn't dare let one tear slip.
"So what are we going to do now?" 
I smiled after running the plan through my head once again.
"I'll call to have everyone go home, we'll lock the exits..and scope out the floors to make sure there are no more "Teddy's" walking around." 
2ne1 had been first to arrive, and soon after Taeyang, T.O.P, and G-dragon. 
As I'd informed CL, I picked up the intercom.
"All employees may leave early today." 
Just as soon as the announcement was made, my security walkie talkie buzzed from the inside of my desk.
"Do you want us to leave? Over."
I opened the drawer pulling it out.
"No, lock any, and all entrances. I want no one else in this building. Be highly alert as you check the floors tonight. I warn you now, keep your guns pulled and shoot anyone who looks inhumane. Any survivors are to come to my office.."
There was no answer for a few minutes.
"I have word, that all of the exits are locked and sealed, sir. Over."
"Good, check back with me after every floor. Don't open the recording studio, I mean it.."
"Alright.Over."
The rest of the people in the room, accept for CL, were completely baffled by my requests. 
"HyunSuk-nim, what's wrong?" Asked G-Dragon.
I grabbed the remote switching on the TV.
The same reporter from when I'd shut off the TV before, was giving report on the 'activity' outside.
"As advised earlier, please stay inside. Evacuation buses will be coming for you, as soon as possible. This pandemic is no joke! Phones are down, internet service is down. Authorities have been brought in to contain the issue, please wait for further information."
Still, he'd failed to report any news of the undead. And of course...they'll never contain this situation.
I turned off the TV once again.
All of their eyes were glued on me.
"It's only a pandemic what's the big deal? It's contained." T.O.P was the first to speak
"That's probably what thousands of other people are thinking right now too." I said.
My eyes shifted to CL, who already knew that this pandemic wasn't as sugar coated as the T.V had tried to make it out to be.
"Zombies.." Taeyang mumbled
Bom began to whine.
"Aish! HyunSuk-ah, this isn't funny! I don't like it!"
CL spoke up before I could explain.
"It's not suppose to be funny Bommie, it's real! Teddy Oppa almost ate my face off, in the recording studio!"
Dara gasped.
"Teddy is a zombie?"
Bom looked like she was about to faint, as did everyone else in the room.
"Floor one and two, are clean. Were checking four and five next."
I stared at the walkie talkie intently. 
Once they've checked every floor, we should be able to access the cafeteria freely. It  would also be possible to last here for a while, at least until we figure out a way to get out of Korea.
None of our cell phones were going to work, nor did I think the landlines would either. In the next room, my personal room, I had things to last us just up here for a week or so. There was a also staircase leading up to the roof just incase their happened to be  sight of a rescue chopper.
But I highly doubt any rescue is coming.