Are you Stalking me?

Fall for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang, informing everyone that school was over. All the classes were dismissing, well, except for Taehyung's class. They ended up having detention cause they were making too much noise during History. Everyone was quiet and payed attention to the teacher, but their attention was then directed to Taehyung's table when they heard him pack. Their teacher didn't look so pleased.

"Mr.Kim, where do you think you're going?" Taehyung look a glance at his teacher before carrying his bag

"I have badminton practice,"

"You have dentention,"

"I have a competition this weekend,"

"You have dentention, Mr.Kim," The teacher was getting irritated with Taehyung's attitude eventhough he's been teaching him for the past 2 years.

"So if I do badly for the competition, who will take responsibility? You?" Taehyung glared at his teacher who shut up immediatly. Taehyung smirked before slamming the door open. The students who were passing by his class on the way to the car park let out squeals at the sudden action. Many girls wanted to talk to him but they were to scared to, Taehyung's very handsome and comes from a rich family, maybe that's why he was so popular. He headed off to the badminton court and changed into his sports clothes. Meanwhile, Jimin was peaking inside Taehyung's class to only find the person he was looking for had left. J-Hope felt as if someone was staring, so he looked out of the class and saw Jimin. Jimin made hand signals to ask J-Hope where was Taehyung. J-Hope couldn't help but find Jimin cute. J-Hope made an action that presented badminton, Jimin gave him a huge smile before running off to the badminton court. Taehyung has been practicing with his coach for half an hour, he was sweating so much it looked like he had just taken a bath. His coach signaled a break, according to his coach, if Taehyung wanted, he could've participated in the national competitions. Taehyung turned around to find a bottle of ice water infront of his face.

"You're doing great Tae," Jimin smiled. Taehyung let out a 'tsk' sound from his mouth

"We've just met and you're already calling me by my nickname?" Taehyung grabbed the bottle and took some sips. Jimin just smiled in response

"You should praticipate in national competitions,"

"No,"

"Why not? You're really good! Even I'm not that good!"

"Cause I don't want to, I only partici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter