Truth pt1

Fall for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's going to be okay Taehyung. The doctor said so," HoSeok looked at his friend who was shivering while holding the unconcious boy's hand. They've been in the hospital for five hours, through the whole time Taehyung refused to leave the side of the bed. HoSeok and JungKook decided to come along, for some reason they felt a little responsible eventhought Taehyung told them they weren't.

"His brother's going to be here soon, Tae. We should go when he arrives," HoSeok whispers but Taehyung shook his head immediately. JungKook looked at HoSeok and bit his lower lip, worried about Taehyung just as much as Taehyung was worried for Jimin. The sound of the room door slamming open lifted the three heads towards it.

"Jimin!" It was Jimin's brother, insticntivly Taehyung stood up so that his brother could take the seat. Jimin's brother ran towards his brother and almost cried seeing the bandage around Jimin's head. Taehyung looked at Jimin's brother, why did he seem so familiar? Taehyung looked at him from head to toe before his eyes landed on the scar on the elder's elbow. He squinted his eyes, focusing on the scar.

"Hyung, what's that?"

"Ah, this? It's the scar I got when I feel off my bike a few months ago,"

Taehyung let out a gasp, he could hear his own heart breaking. Bits and pieces of the memories years ago, coming back. Without realizing, Taehyung was making his way towards the elder. HoSeok wanted to pull his friends back but JungK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter