Fragile Heart: Taeyeon

Irreplacable Love

 

Taeyeon woke up from her deep sleep with swollen eyes , She frowned remembering what happened , Seeing her happy with him , Seeing her holding his hand hurts her , Her frowned was changed with a weak smile as she saw a small tray with breakfast and a note.

"You have been hurting and we hate seeing you like that so we made this for you and just put it there so you wont go downstairs incase you want to be alone inside your room for awhile and think , We love you Taengoo just smile and stay strong for us, We are all in this together nae? So i hope this will make you happy we'll be happy even though its just a slight smile or a weak smile , We still want to see those cute chin dimples of yours ^^

Love Your Dongsaengs"

Taeyeon smiled at the note having sisters and bestfriends by her side is the only thing that would make her happy.

"You never fail to make me smile always girls , I love you too" She mumbled , Before she could eat a certain someone knocked on her door.

"Come in!" She yelled.

"Annyeong Taengo-yah i know i shouldnt be disturbing your breakfast there but im bored and they wont talk to me" Sooyoung sat at the edge of her bed comfortably.

"Annyeong its okay , i think i barely need someone to talk to"  Taeyeon said.

"Tell me , How can you take the pain away? I mean you always see her with him and its painful because you love her but in the outside its seems like you are not hurt at all but then what was that last night? You suddenly lost your strength" Sooyoung looked at her with worried eyes.

"It was just too much Sooyoung-ah i cant take it anymore" Taeyeon frowned.

"I know but just relax and dont think about her too much , I hate seeing you hurt you know i treated you as my real sister and i dont want to see you crying" Sooyoung patted her.

Taeyeon nodded , She tried to stay strong and look fine infront of her bestfriends but she cant , Taeyeon suddenly hugged her bestfriend tightly , giving a signal to Sooyoung she wasnt okay at all until now , Clever words cant help Taeyeon now , She is broken and hurt nothing could be more worse than this , She continued to sob in her friends' arms , letting out all of the sadness and the hurt she feels towards Nichkhun and Tiffany.

"Let me drop one more tear and i'll be okay" Taeyeon said weakly.

"Nae , just cry it out , its okay" Sooyoung answered.

Taeyeon smiled weakly and gripped her bestfriend tightly , Her mind was full of hurt and sorrow all she can do is cry until her eyes ran out of tears to drop.

"Taengoo-yah you cant drop a tear anymore its fine , Its going to be alright , Just rest and smile nae?" Sooyoung assured her bestfriend.

Taeyeon nodded in defeat and walked towards downstairs , She smiled as she saw seven girls smiling widely at her.

"Taeyeon-ah , are you okay now?" Sunny hugged her.

"Nae dont worry im fine" She smiled widely

"Glad to hear that unnie , we hated seeing you hurt" Seohyun held her unnie's hand.

"Im really fine now Seororo" She replied with a slight smile on her face

"So now everything is okay , Its movie time~!" Yuri exclaimed.

Taeyeon laughed at the sight infront of her.

"You girls are the best thing i had , I love you" Taeyeon thought to herself as she sat on the vacant seat.

 

--

Tiffany woke up and stretched her arms gracefully.

"Goodmorning sunshine!" She said enthusiastically.

"Goodmorning my only sunshine" A familiar voice said softly.

She eyesmiled as Nichkhun entered the room , He walked past her and sat beside her , His soft and sweet laughs echoing around the room as the two laughed and tickeled each other on the bed.

"Y-Yah! S-Stop!" Tiffany laughed.

"Mianhe , I was just making your mornings fun" Nichkhun smiled

"Fun? Thats silly lets eat breakfast now im hungry" She held his hand as they walked downstairs towards the dining room hand in hand.

The two enjoyed breakfast as they talked sweetly to each other , They  have been very happy this past 5 months after the news about them dating has been revealed , They talked about what would happen in the future and what would the future be like , They laughed and talked with each other enjoyably.